• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Seal of Maehwa 4th of May extend.

93 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm quite sure that I had 12 seals, 11 on bank, 1 on my inventory. I wasn't able to go to Calpheon to take the remaining seals for my limited time. After patch, that 1 on my inventory is gone, yay!

So stuck at 11 too, oh well, it would be really good to get that seal back, if not, bad luck...

Edited by Mot
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm quite sure that I had 12 seals, 11 on bank, 1 on my inventory. I wasn't able to go to Calpheon to take the remaining seals for my limited time. After patch, that 1 on my inventory is gone, yay!

So stuck at 11 too, oh well, it would be really good to get that seal back, if not, bad luck...

I had a few seals on my inventory and all there after the patch, so check your other cities inventory as well.

Posted

What I've learned is that Daum is not the best at clarity. Not only that, but that this lack of clarity usually plays in Daums favor.

Whenever events like this happen, in which you get something for free that is usually a paid thing, always ask yourself "How can Daum limit their losses by providing a free pearl item?"  You'll find that the answers are congruent with what usually happens:

-Item says it will increase some stat/skill/capacity = Will increase by ONE, and maybe even temporarily

-Event states that it will end on the 4th = Will end the day before, the 4 marks the day the event is no longer happening

- You will get a free pearl item = most likely from a limited set, and it might even have lower stats

First and foremost, you must remember that Black Desert is a Cash shop game that was ported to a Capitalist  Society, so maximizing profit is the NUMBER ONE concern. 

Posted

11 seals here too, was counting on getting the 12th today  :(

Posted

I don't see how it's the player's fault when you play a lot every single day yet some days simply never got a seal. I didn't worry much about it because I figured I'd pick up my 12th today and be all set.

2 people like this

Posted

I don't see how it's the player's fault when you play a lot every single day yet some days simply never got a seal. I didn't worry much about it because I figured I'd pick up my 12th today and be all set.

Amen. I was under the impression that the final seal would come today... But I guess I was wrong... So, I'm sadly a seal short also.

Posted

I'm short as well, and it's unfortunate, but...

I just remind myself that anything from the seals is a bonus, after all we got them for just logging in. So like you, I see it as just just bad luck an move on. I'll use what I have and throw away the rest. It's not the end of the world. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I had a few seals on my inventory and all there after the patch, so check your other cities inventory as well.

Yes, checked in all cities and so, but it was on my inventory and are gone, not a big problem though, just saying to see if someone else had the same problem.

I'm short as well, and it's unfortunate, but...

I just remind myself that anything from the seals is a bonus, after all we got them for just logging in. So like you, I see it as just just bad luck an move on. I'll use what I have and throw away the rest. It's not the end of the world. 

Yep, I know it, I'm not worried about that, but if they apply a fix for everyone else I want to be among them. If not, as I said and you said, bad luck, I'll remove those seals and keep playing like always. 1 pet is really useful, but is not the end of the world of course!

Edited by Mot
1 person likes this

Posted

Same here. I work full time, I left at 6:00AM. I only have time to work at night. I have kept my part of the deal, now BDO have to keep theirs, besides, today is the 4th the promotion and have to count its full 24 hours. Please fix this!

1 person likes this

Posted

1 short of 12 due to spending several days in hospital with the kid.

Posted

Holyshit............LOL i cant belive how many ppl have 11 seal WHAHAHHAHA this is FUNNY as FK and good.........cuz i only have 11 as well.

Posted

i also am stuck at 11 , and i logged in religiously .the only time i wasnt logged on was when the server kicked me . that being said i had no idea you had to log out and back in i thought you could just stay logged in . I was really looking forward to the reward for 12 and was terribly disappointed to find myself 1 short after 15 straight days of gameplay constantly checking to see how many i had . 

1 person likes this

Posted

At 11 as well, super pissed because I have logge din EVERY DAY since this update and I only have 11. Makes no sense.

2 people like this

Posted

Same Problem..What a joke! the Event said "on may 4th 2016" not "before".. fix plz!

1 person likes this

Posted

Well.. Guess it won't happen. We are -----ed...

Posted

you guys had 15 days to get the 12 seals bundle. thats 3 extra days.

seriously, deal with it

I have to +1 this even tho i was at 10 seals and wouldn't mind an extension. But my problem is when the server stability for serendia (on uno) was a problem i lost my weekly boss scroll and the seal, I was doing my weekly boss any the server stopped. But the seal? (and my other daily reward for loyalties) just wasn't there anymore. Either way I would of ended with 11 because I'm lazy.

Posted

same here... stuck with 11 seals coz of sort of bug while trying to get it right it ate me 3 seals from a line and got few blackstones...

Posted

Bump++  11 seals also.

Posted

Funnily enough I was away from my PC 3 of the days, so only had 12.

Love that the event ends in the middle of the day (EU time) and not the actual end of the day. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Posted

+1 - i accidentally used a 3 package by mistake then decided to log in everyday after that so i could still get the 12th seal... boom no final seal. WTAF? sort this out

Posted

Funnily enough I was away from my PC 3 of the days, so only had 12.

Love that the event ends in the middle of the day (EU time) and not the actual end of the day. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

For EST it wasn't even in the middle of the day, it was like a 4 hour period before the servers dropped for maintenance.

A shame.

Posted

you guys had 15 days to get the 12 seals bundle. thats 3 extra days.

seriously, deal with it

LOL to what u said i Said FK NO! yea we got 3 extra days to get it but then what? we get 2 left over siting in our inventory for no use? wtf is that shit and beside it 15days how the hell do i only have 14 when i log in everyday...........

Posted

FeelsBadMan 11 too :( ahahahahah 

Posted (edited)

For EST it wasn't even in the middle of the day, it was like a 4 hour period before the servers dropped for maintenance.

A shame.

It was before 8am for me, they probably started maintenance at my time 6am. I tried to log in at 8am, with no luck.

Edited by Settie

Posted

LOL to what u said i Said FK NO! yea we got 3 extra days to get it but then what? we get 2 left over siting in our inventory for no use? wtf is that shit and beside it 15days how the hell do i only have 14 when i log in everyday...........

I got the 12pack and an extra 3 pack with my 15seals. math is not your strenght uh?