• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Seal of Maehwa 4th of May extend.

93 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok. Once my first message got deleted, I will rephrase....

You are a very miserable person that you have to come on the forums to troll people and mock them. Just because we lost the 12 seal of this event that finished early in the morning instead of a full day...

reported,
it was written everywhere that the event would end with the maintenance.
not my fault if you idiots can't read.
you can't read , then you cry on the forum that you can't read and want more free stuff.
please.
you're pathetic.

Posted

reported,it was written everywhere that the event would end with the maintenance.
you can't read , then you cry on the forum that you can't read and want more free stuff.
please.
you're pathetic.

5 years old.....

Posted

reported,it was written everywhere that the event would end with the maintenance.
please.
you're pathetic.

lol chill kid, since u got ur 15 seals this got nothing to do with u so Chill Kid and go back to Horse Breeding and let use UnHappy Kids try and see if we can get our missing Seal and stop being a loser and talked down to ppl who missed their Free Pet, not like u'll get anything for being an A-Hole?

1 person likes this

Posted

If they actually extend events for stuff like this then they can just deposits the rewards right into my inventory instead of me doing anything since everyone else is asking for handouts for me? :/

Posted

It's not a handout, most if not all of us were playing every day. It's more than likely a bug.

1 person likes this

Posted

I got 15 in total..

Posted

I got 15 in total..

Posted

bump

Posted

I'm stuck at 11 seals aswell, which is awfully sad as I KNOW I was online each and every day

Posted

Same here, I put in a ticket about this 3 days ago, still no word unfortunately.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was out of town for a few days and still managed to get 12.  If you don't log out/change channels after the reset, just like the loyalty rewards, you won't get the reward for this either.

Posted

11 Seals. Thought last day would count. I agree.

Posted

Can we please get an official GM/CM answer on this @CM_Jouska?

Thank you.

Posted

#only11 club

I was online everyday since joining this game only a day into the event.  I was online in the early hours of the morning on the 4th.  I did not receive the seal for that day.  I made sure to log in each night to collect the seals even when I didn't have time to play because I was hoping I would 

Posted (edited)

11 club here too... still positively miserable. GG making this an enjoyable experience DAUM... /sarcasm/...the more you burn your playerbase the more likely we are going to see a mass exodus...so tired of this half assed crap. -___- This game's beauty is only skin deep. I still will not promote it to friends. Feels like this game is being ran by the most strict and unimaginative gaming company that actually hates its gamers. It's flipp'n mind blowing. My nephew is autistic. It /really/ feels like this company is run by clone copies of my nephew...inflexible and stubborn. Few things make any sense other than they feel like money traps left and right... it's so goddamn disheartening to see. I wish they would just sell the development rights for the NA version to a western developer that has a much better chance at making this game appealing for the long term. /rantoff

Edited by Lostarot

Posted

bump

Posted (edited)

Sent a ticket on the day saying that i never got my seal. And got my missing seal sent to me in my in game mail today  :)

Edited by xNinja-Dragonborn
1 person likes this

Posted

I sent a support ticket as well and I didn't get my missing seal :( with the reasoning that we could have gotten two more seals then needed and that there will be more events where we can get stuff. But it just took them 5 hours to reply which is kinda good I guess, because i read that it can take up to three month till they reply.

1 person likes this