• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sea Npc Knowledge bug & missing node issue.

79 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw that since the update the knowledge on eltro isles was open and so I went to get the knowledge tho the node managers of eltro sea also the node from rosevan isle seems missing if its intended all cool but from what it seems feels like a bug, Thanks for your time.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Did you talk to the Npc before the release of the update ? Because i have a similar problem with the Node Manager of Shasha island, i "discovered" him before the update  without getting the knowledge, and now i can't get it by talking with him.

Edited by Hwest
1 person likes this

Posted

I didn't get the knowledge from any of the node managers from Rosevan Island, Portanen Island, Lerao Island and Tinberra Island.
It's been bugged since before the patch on may 4th. 

It would be great if it could be fixed, i'd like to have my 4 energy.....

Posted

I didn't get the knowledge from any of the node managers from Rosevan Island, Portanen Island, Lerao Island and Tinberra Island.
It's been bugged since before the patch on may 4th. 

It would be great if it could be fixed, i'd like to have my 4 energy.

I think it is likely due to the way they handled the partial content release. I got all the knowledges you listed here, but i didn't get the one from the only Npc i spoke before the patch.

Posted

I think it is likely due to the way they handled the partial content release. I got all the knowledges you listed here, but i didn't get the one from the only Npc i spoke before the patch.

Yeah, I went back today with a guildie and he got all of them..... this is really bugging me

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Probably I have the same issue due to that... No idea how to fix it tho...
btw guys the node on Rosevan Island exist?

Master @CM_Jouska any workaround on this please :) Thanks for your time seems am not the only one... :/ 

Edited by AkisDarkfold

Posted

Sorry for my bad English but I have the same problem...

I discovered the islands and node managers before mediah II and now the node managers wont give me their knowledge...

I hope, there will be a work around soon, or at least at some time, because i want to collect every knowledge in the game ;)

Posted

Summon @CM_Jouska

Posted

I have talk with npc before update, and my knowledge is missing. What I'm supose to do ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Same problem. Found all of them before, didn't get knowledge back then, can't get it now.

Posted (edited)

I too have lost knowledge for 5 different sea node managers (Rosevan, Shasha, Portanen, Lerao and Tinberra)

I have attached two Images.. One showing the manager's I've "lost" and another showing that I am an Image showing that I am 4/4 for all discovered..

2016-05-05_14538619.JPG

2016-05-05_14843303.JPG

Edited by Saphala
Spelling and Grammar, Attached 2nd Image
2 people like this

Posted

Same problem here :( Really annoying. 

Posted

I have same issue and I made a ticket. I was able to get knowledge of the islands by paying 10 energy to node manager, but there is no way to get node manager "discovered again".

Posted (edited)

Me and some of my guildies also have the same problem. We explored the islands before Mediah 2 Patch (cause it was possible and the region wasn't locked). Got the maximum energy though the question marks still remain.

Only node Chopio (discovered after Mediah 2 patch) worked fine.

Edited by Sif
1 person likes this

Posted

Same problem here.

Posted

Same problem.

Everybody that talked with these NPCs pre-mediah part 2 doesn't get the knowledge now....

We need a fix for this 

Posted

Have same problem here X.X

Posted

time to pile into the tugboat with all of you :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Same issue here, as a completionist this annoys me a lot. 

Posted

Same problem here.

Posted

Same problem @CM_Jouska im sad ;(

Posted

Same problem here...

Posted

same