• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sea Npc Knowledge bug & missing node issue.

79 posts in this topic

Posted

Got this aswell.

Posted

same problem

Posted

Same Problem :(

Posted

I also have a problem with the 5? small islands north east of Illiya Island.
I discovered them before Mediah Update 2 and when i went there after the update I was only able to get the knowledge on the islands itself, not the managers.

Posted

Same problem here. Tried talking to them with and without nodes connected to see if the would reset, but no use. Bug fix needed :(

Posted

Same cant discover this Node/Island

Posted

Any info on this?

Or are they just going to ignore this and one day stealth fix this?

Seriously any acknowledgement at all?

Posted (edited)

And as always, sorry for my bad english ;)

I got a response from my Ticket from GM Ami in German.

She told me, that nobody can aquire the knowledge yet, even those players, which didnt visit the islands before Mediah I patch.

The knowledge from the node managers is not in the game yet.

Best regards

Edited by fafnir636

Posted

I don't know why they told you that.

The knowledge is in the game, I got the knowledge for all the managers, just not for the ONLY ONE i talked with before the Mediah part 2 patch....

So I guess they will just ignore this and then stealth fix it at some point..

Posted

same problem here

Posted (edited)

Same.

Edit (for clarity): visited them earlier as well

Edited by Starbuck

Posted

Me too

Posted

Yup, can't get knowledge for the node managers either.

Posted (edited)

I havent tried yet but i am going to go out on an alt and try to get them. It seems that knowledge is obtained from the first encounter, and since most of us seemed to have visited and interacted with these islands/managers b4 the knowledge was in the game, we cant get it now. I will let you know if using an alt works

EDIT: just so u know, if u have the energy, you can at least buy the knowledge for the islands from the manager for 10 energy each. WIll let u know if alts work to get manager knowledge

Edited by Roo'no

Posted (edited)

EDIT: just so u know, if u have the energy, you can at least buy the knowledge for the islands from the manager for 10 energy each. WIll let u know if alts work to get manager knowledge

Also you can not.

I can buy with only the island with information ernergie.

But not the information for the Nodmanger.

I'm missing five Nodmager

These are the islands north of the island Iliya

df6e00-1463422261.jpg

(Please click on the image for a larger picture.)

Edited by Frankyb

Posted

And as always, sorry for my bad english ;)

I got a response from my Ticket from GM Ami in German.

She told me, that nobody can aquire the knowledge yet, even those players, which didnt visit the islands before Mediah I patch.

The knowledge from the node managers is not in the game yet.

Best regards

Please respond to that GM to learn how to do their own damn job and get their facts damn straight.

Honestly and be a bit mean about it to, that incompetence should not be promoted or encouraged.

How can a GM give you such bad and false answer is beyond me.

I guess this is one of the THOUSANDS of bugs that may or may not get fixed over time.. it's just a waiting game to see if this game becomes a niche more or they fix it first.

Posted

Have the same problem also.

Posted

Yeah, Iam a bit pissed off right now about the answer I got...

I could post the ticket here for vertification, if its the wish of someone. But you have to understand German to read that :D

Posted (edited)

I also can not learn these node managers but my bf, who hasn't talked to them before, was able to learn them instantly.  Are we getting any response about this?  Kinda annoying that I can't get the energy just because I explored them early.

Edit: List of people I can't learn:  Yopopi, Franklin, Leph, Shanjo

Edited by Jae

Posted

support told me today :"it will resolve itself shortly"

so lets hope for

1 person likes this

Posted

Also you can not.

I can buy with only the island with information ernergie.

But not the information for the Nodmanger.

I'm missing five Nodmager

These are the islands north of the island Iliya

df6e00-1463422261.jpg

(Please click on the image for a larger picture.)

" buy the knowledge-------- for the islands----------- from the manager"

Posted

" buy the knowledge-------- for the islands----------- from the manager"

Sorry you do not understand.

I can not speak with them.

So I can not buy anything.

I got automatically unlocked only the islands.

But not the associated NodeManager.

Posted

My guildmate was able to get the knowledge yesterday. But, I cannot today. Seems to be a bug. and since the island is so far out of the way I hope I won't have to travel all the way back to get it

Posted

Guys, if u talk npc before update and now you don't have knowledge entry. You have energy from that but simple don't have Knowledge Entry. On image you can see Increase Energy by 4/4. That only counts for Title achievments [ X knowledge entry example title : Saint / Sage ]. 

2016-05-21_47805665.JPG

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

got a similar bug.

I got the knowledge of all 5 islands and the knowledge of Chopio, becaus i visitied him AFTER the Media Patches.... The other 4 npcs won't appear in my knowledge database.

A week ago i submitted a bug report... it got closed within one day.... obviously they don't consider it as a bug.. hm. So i send a ticket again as an "accoutn issue" got my answer within a day The anweser:

This knowledge will be added in with future content patches.

Well yeah.... sure...

I replied and stated again, that the knowledge is already implemented. Answer few mins later:

The full knowledge for those nodes will be added in with future content and you should then be able to revisit the nodes.

Well. I don't know what to say anymore. Just give up and hope that someday it may gets magicly fixed....

Edited by DeepIce