• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

♔ <Lionsgate> recruiting competitive,positive PVPers for T2/T3 Node Wars | Respect, Positivity, Integrity, Dedication | Discord | Lvl58+, 420+ GS♔

152 posts in this topic

Posted

Bump bump teehee

oh ma gah stop hiding from us.

Posted

OzSIX1W.jpg

Join for more rare puppers!

Posted

Bump for good bunch of people.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Bump for good bunch of people.

Awww thanks <33 

Bump bump teehee

CHOC! I see you! How have you been?!

Edited by noctous

Posted

Bumping y'all because... *twitch*

<3

1 person likes this

Posted

Bumping y'all because... *twitch*

<3

0ED4F731-B526-40E0-8077-E870E961619B.JPG

Posted

Hi Everyone,

Lionsgate is back to openly recruiting a small number of players to our circle. Feel free to message me or any other officer for more details!

All accepted Applicants have been contacted.

Posted

[Update] Due to limited guild spots, requirements have been updated to include level. 
Requirements: Level 58+ / 400+ GS

Posted

RECENT CHANGES TO APPLICATION PROCESS

• Interviews & Community Trial Period : In order to ensure that newer members share our mindset and are able to fit into the community, applicants are expected to hang out on Discord and participate in the community, whether it is chatting, joining scroll/grind parties, sparring in arena, etc. If we or the applicant decide that it is not a good fit, the applicant is free to search for another guild without any cooldown. No pressure, no hassle. Just hang out first and see if this is the right guild for you. 
  • Apply. Interview. Hang Out. Join.

Posted

great group of players 👍

Posted

great group of players 👍

Aw. Thank you very much, kind soul! Have a good day :D

Posted

Hi Everyone! Lionsgate has finished filming and we are back to recruiting established pvpers to the guild!

Posted

Hey guys, 

I'm not sure if you guys still remember me, I was hopping to reconnect with you guys, but I didn't have anyone on my friends list on discord except 1 who seems to be afk all the time, dang you ;p

not sure who is left in the guild that remembers me =0, and I was looking at the game so much as changed... downloading patch still.. been like a year? not sure to be honest =/

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, 

I'm not sure if you guys still remember me, I was hopping to reconnect with you guys, but I didn't have anyone on my friends list on discord except 1 who seems to be afk all the time, dang you ;p

not sure who is left in the guild that remembers me =0, and I was looking at the game so much as changed... downloading patch still.. been like a year? not sure to be honest =/

Wow it's been a long time! Check your PMs for Discord invite ;)

RECENT UPDATES - 03/06/17

• Gathering +1 Skill Obtained
  • Guild RBF Night Added

We're still recruiting Lv58+/400+GS for T2/T3 Node Wars! Fill out an application and we will contact you for an interview. :D

Edited by noctous

Posted

All applications have been processed.

We've still got a couple spots left for highly motivated PVPers interested in T2/T3 Node Wars!

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

Hello~ All accepted applicants have been contacted. We've got very limited spots left so we are looking for players who are either zerks or are geared up and experienced in PVP! 
As always, we are looking for players who fit our mindset and are looking for a friendly, positive guild to fight tough battles with. Send in your application today if you are interested! 

Posted

UPDATE

Due to very limited guild space and the number of recent applications, we are strictly looking for players Level 58+ with 420+ combined AP/DP. We do expect weekly node war attendance and for members to be highly motivated to push for Lv60/460+. If you are interested in joining, please send in your application after meeting these requirements!

In the meantime, feel free to PM me if you have any other questions about the guild.

Posted (edited)

Things I do when I'm bored: Ask the guild the real questions

0cc9dc8033.png

Also it looks like we have 9 guild spots opening up (:

1f3e5ff9be.png

Edited by noctous
2 people like this

Posted

We're still recruiting Lv58+/400+GS for T2/T3 Node Wars! Fill out an application and we will contact you for an interview.

Posted

Updated "About Us". 

Posted (edited)

Awww thanks <33 

CHOC! I see you! How have you been?!

good hows the game treating u guys? I let it stress me out too much DX good to see you guys going strong. Still the best guild ive ever been in.

Edited by TheCounter

Posted

good hows the game trearing u guys? I let it stress me out too much DX good to see you guys going strong. Still the best guild ive ever been in.

We're doing very well! Had lots of success in Tier 2's recently so we're looking to break into Tier 3's now. The LG family has grown a bit since you've been on, but the community's still the same. :3

Posted

I'm probably going to check the game out again on my summer break. Tell Jason I said Happy Birthday!

Posted (edited)

I'm probably going to check the game out again on my summer break. Tell Jason I said Happy Birthday!

121e07ff7a.png  :3

Edit:
 d7394f44ed.png

Edited by noctous