• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wizard/Witch Awakening weapon

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Still no news about Wizard/Witch awakening weapon?

At this rate i feel like we will be the only class with no awakening weapon in june. 

RIP

Posted (edited)

Yo

waterwiz.png

witch.png

Edited by Grayson
Adding
1 person likes this

Posted

I've seen these 2. There is still no information else then Fire/water Lightning/Earth thingy( Some people say its Wind and not lightning idk for sure tho)

Posted

I would love to see some gameplay but I feel as though we're not going to get that for a few more weeks to a month or so. 

I wonder if they actually mean water, or if it means ice. I would love to see how well they could pull off water based spells

Posted

Any info when they release more news on it? Footage?

Posted

They've typically released semi informative details and videos once a month per class. We still have plum, ninja, kuno to come before us so don't expect anything soon.

Posted

I just saw on Dulfy.net that we wont have our awakening in june. Rip wizards/witches .

Posted

I just saw on Dulfy.net that we wont have our awakening in june. Rip wizards/witches .

Nobody will, they want to release awakenings for all classes at once.

Posted

They're not releasing all just almost all since witch/wizard are getting theirs last.

Posted

They stated they will release all the currently available awakenings at once. The rest will have to wait.

Posted

which is just fine seeing how strong we r on a propper horse

1 person likes this

Posted

it will involve a whole nother mechanic. its not about pure dmg

Posted

You are right . Witch/Wizard on horses are god tier. Still we wont be able to do much vs awakenings. Especially when we will be the only class without them.

Posted

They stated they will release all the currently available awakenings at once. The rest will have to wait.

Daum Games Europe intends to release as many awakening weapons as possible in a single patch. The plan is to release all the awakening weapons available in Korea at the moment in which the patch will launch at the same time. Unfortunately it might not be feasible to include every single class, as some awakening weapons are far down the line even in Korea (for instance Wizard and Witch), but all other classes should be able to get their awakening weapons simultaneously.

Posted

The w8 until I see Witch awakening in action on a released trailer literally killing me, I want to see what exactly is so bad that I can't stand it... I'm very curious & I'm kind of worrying also if I'm gonna like what I'm going to see, I hope PA won't disappoint the thousands of people who play this cls as is by far the most played class in the game because people love how fun it is, come on PA release a trailer already I can't w8 anymore why our cls left last although some classes that was released after Wiz/Witch got their awakening already? :/ that's not fair! >.<

Posted

The w8 until I see Witch awakening in action on a released trailer literally killing me, I want to see what exactly is so bad that I can't stand it... I'm very curious & I'm kind of worrying also if I'm gonna like what I'm going to see, I hope PA won't disappoint the thousands of people who play this cls as is by far the most played class in the game because people love how fun it is, come on PA release a trailer already I can't w8 anymore why our cls left last although some classes that was released after Wiz/Witch got their awakening already? :/ that's not fair! >.<

I don't think Witch/Wizard is the most played. I see way more Sorcs/Rangers/Musas/Maehwas.

Posted

I would really love to see it as well, but I would settle for more information on them!

Posted

I'd love for the golems to be able to work as sentries. Such as firing on their own or being able to throw them somewhere and cast from the place they were thrown at your spells.

Would look so great.

Posted

I would prefer for golems to serve as tanks. Portecting us taking the agro from us and slowing down or ccing our ennemy while we cast stuff.

Posted (edited)

I'm fairly certain the earth golem will be shields and damage reduction while the lightning golem will be more slows and stuns, and of course both will have their own versions of flair lol.  IF they do that that rout, i think it would be pretty sweet.  Actually, the reason I say that is because, I was pretty sure the rumor was that witch was getting the more support oriented skill set between the 2 classes.

Edited by Rozett

Posted

I'm fairly certain the earth golem will be shields and damage reduction while the lightning golem will be more slows and stuns, and of course both will have their own versions of flair lol.  IF they do that that rout, i think it would be pretty sweet.  Actually, the reason I say that is because, I was pretty sure the rumor was that witch was getting the more support oriented skill set between the 2 classes.

i hope Witch will still deal tons of dmgerino

Posted

The other way around. i heard that witches will be all about crownd cc and damage . While Wizard was all about summoning. I still wish that they implement something like that so we can have a real difference between witches and wizards. If they both summom things its kinda meh

Posted

Lets just hope this supposed golem is nothing like the tamer pet or we are -----ed.

Posted

Lets hope whatever new spells we get that they are

a) castable while moving

b) are instant cast without forever taking animations

c) I-Frame attacks (so people can start -----ing as much about us as about sorcs)

Posted (edited)

Lets hope whatever new spells we get that they are

a) castable while moving

b) are instant cast without forever taking animations

c) I-Frame attacks (so people can start -----ing as much about us as about sorcs)

Yes, I agree. What Wizard/ Witch needs most: moblity and more defence.

Mobility means also spells castable while moving, or instant cast spells, and low cooldown spells. As for now they are also too squishy: what is the reason to let Wizard have skill Magical Shield and not let it to be up all the time? (duration and cooldown same)

Edited by Snofru

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0