• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Plum is a big waste of time. Can anyone prove other wise?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone with a reason to why I should finish leveling to 55 (currently 51 @ 75%) as a Plum? Don't see how it's a 1v1 class when its AOE (Red Moon) doesn't even have decent knock down and or a flinch for its multiple attacks. This feels like a completely thrown together gimp class compared to blader, who can least run in and do something with rising storm alone and doesnt need Ascension to Heaven to make it worth while. *cries softly to the smallest violin* 

Posted

it suck, that why i stop playing plum(maehwa) i even wait to see if they will fix after this patch, i guess not. Going back to my ranger. Such a big waste of time 

Posted

To help you feel even worse, ascension to heaven does like 5% of what red moon does in terms of damage.

Posted

I got to 50 and quit, Im back on my sorc making people cry.
To be fair I love the class its really fun to play so ill use it to do life skills and other smaller stuff ocasionally

2 people like this

Posted

I've pretty much given up on the class and the game. Just lurking around the forums for one last huzzah before log out for good.

Posted

This class suck i'm going back to my sorc/ranger. 

git good fotm scrubs 

Posted

It's fun, if you suck and don't like it, get out.

Posted (edited)

I really need all the FOTM PLums/Bladers to leave so we can finally find the serious ones and have real discussions about the betterment of our class.

So go back to sorc, wizard, ranger or whatever faceroll pvp class that will allow you to stop crying in our subforum.

Edited by SakariFoxx

Posted

git good fotm scrubs 

FOTY actually lol

Posted

git good fotm scrubs 

he said he was leaving M/M to play a sorc which has a higher skill cap on it and you tell him to "git good". lmao...I went back to my ranger to but its because I got tired of flourish animations in the middle of combat or abilities that hit nothing combined with the occasional enemy that can apparently "Silver Bullet" my health despite having 150dp.

Posted

he said he was leaving M/M to play a sorc which has a higher skill cap on it and you tell him to "git good". lmao...I went back to my ranger to but its because I got tired of flourish animations in the middle of combat or abilities that hit nothing combined with the occasional enemy that can apparently "Silver Bullet" my health despite having 150dp.

You're an idiot if you believe for one second that sorc is harder, and this is coming from a 56 sorc.

Posted (edited)

Alright guys, the thing is that our class is missing a lot of things she should have. I-frames, non-bugged red moon etc.
It will be fixed and it will change once awakening is out (let's be positive).
Atm, enjoy the game on ultra hard mode, get great in dodging, getting in and out of combat, learn how much damage your class take (cuz it seems DP is maybe not even bugged, just it's we don't have i-frames so basicly no active defense we should have). We are squishy class.

If you learn how much damage your class takes, once we get i-frames you can use that in your favour, once you are able to play on hard mode, it's gonna be breeze on medium mode (we will never have easy mode imo). 

All in all, even if you reroll to another class, or the class you've played before, you will see how much better you got in term of mobility, movement, getting in and out of fights.

Edited by Scarletsun
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Alright guys, the thing is that our class is missing a lot of things she should have. I-frames, non-bugged red moon etc.
Atm, enjoy the game on ultra hard mode, get great in dodging, getting in and out of combat, learn how much damage your class take (cuz it seems DP is maybe not even bugged, just it's we don't have i-frames so basicly no active defense we should have). We are squishy class.

If you learn how much damage your class takes, once we get i-frames you can use that in your favour, once you are able to play on hard mode, it's gonna be breeze on medium mode (we will never have easy mode imo). 

All in all, even if you reroll to another class, or the class you've played before, you will see how much better you got in term of mobility, movement, getting in and out of fights.

How do you know we will get iframe? Its quite obviously not a bug, as its built into chase as a CD.
Edited by Iceflake

Posted

You're an idiot if you believe for one second that sorc is harder, and this is coming from a 56 sorc.

"Hurr you iz dumb cuz i fight computer monsters and make level 56 then use all my dwagon slaying learning to say me gud in player fightings."

Well Said, Chappie!

you're ability to take multiple days off your job and grind while listening to a Taylor Swift marathon doesn't mean you are worth anything in PvP. In fact, I'm willing to bet that you are terrible in pvp just based on the fact that you think Sorc's don't require skill to be successful.

Posted

"Hurr you iz dumb cuz i fight computer monsters and make level 56 then use all my dwagon slaying learning to say me gud in player fightings."

Well Said, Chappie!

you're ability to take multiple days off your job and grind while listening to a Taylor Swift marathon doesn't mean you are worth anything in PvP. In fact, I'm willing to bet that you are terrible in pvp just based on the fact that you think Sorc's don't require skill to be successful.

That's why I'm in the best guild in jordine and you're a level 42.

Posted

it is more fun to play than my Valkyrie (launch character) and that is good enough for me.

Posted (edited)

I think at this point im just going to take a break from BDO, and wait for Kunochi release. If by then Maewha still sucks ill try out Kunochi, if Kunochi sucks ill probably just go play witch, where sucking is impossible.

Edited by Iceflake

Posted

Tell that to DESYNC

Posted

but but... your forum history says you play ranger...

Posted

but but... your forum history says you play ranger...

I can only play one class?

Posted

I can only play one class?

so you have 2x 56?

Posted

so you have 2x 56?

It only takes 30 hours to get to 55.

Posted (edited)

Yeah. i got my Tamer out again yesterday... having learned now how to dodge damage she feel so damn durable now...

Edited by Khel

Posted

For me its the ranged shots.. the magic from pve casters or pvp casters the arrow etc.  the melee i could take that punch but not that ranged stuff.  and omg if its a back shot..  NOT TODAY!   V...  

Posted

That's why I'm in the best guild in jordine and you're a level 42.

Yea im so bad because I'm leveling my ranger. Nevermind that I already have a 50 Sorc, Maehwa and Valk just from lazily grinding. Wow you are so pro being in a club of 400 people.