• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Post May 4th update]Feel the Placebo Effect

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

UlBRgZo.pngMusa

• PVP balance against other classes has been adjusted.

I definitely feel that musa is stronger and sturdier now!

Thanks for the confidence boost Daum!

Edited by Nerevarine
1 person likes this

Posted

Not agree with you i think is not enough ajusted the resistance is just litle uped and damage not ajusted i have test after patch it's very stupid i wait the next patch this week and but if the blader is not ajusted REALLY REALLY i stop playing this classe and i sell liverto blade +15 and off hand +15

Posted

Not agree with you i think is not enough ajusted the resistance is just litle uped and damage not ajusted i have test after patch it's very stupid i wait the next patch this week and but if the blader is not ajusted REALLY REALLY i stop playing this classe and i sell liverto blade +15 and off hand +15

He was being sarcastic. Posts like yours makes my head hurt. Do you actually think they will conjure some fix just cause you are selling your +15 liverto?

Posted

like the sarcasm. all be it we done been -----ed! my liverto will sit idly on my blader in hopes of it one day becoming a beast and not just a korean wet noodle dps.

Posted

It's a slap in the face really. Why lie to your player base? I would have a lot more respect for them if they just said 'Hey, we screwed up. We'll fix it eventually.'

1 person likes this

Posted

Tbh what did u expect? I doubt they will make a 'quick fix' quickly ;) Prolly they boosted some skills by a margin like 1-2% and then written "adjusted". I haven't noticed a signle change in my blader tbh. Im at 143 ap so i guess I should feel the boost if it did arrive? The funny thing is that a ranger tried to gank me and my SPLAT burst dropped him to ~70%, then i had to run - thanks for the ranger being a noob, i survived :D

Posted (edited)

The reality is that they didn't do anything of note or they would have posted it. When they adjusted the skills for Giants, they posted exactly what they were. They are just trying to buy time, whether that's for a patch next week or to have us wait until awakening. 

I just cant see them balancing us right now with the awakenings coming in a month to month and a half. The patch we have now has us balanced for the addition of the awakening weapons. 

I would bet we are only really going to see a correction on the dp issue.

Edited by Hannzo
3 people like this

Posted

I agree with u Hannzo maybe except the awakening part. I dont think it will come that soon but i hope im mistaken ;)

Anyway, exactly as u said - if we had some huge balance additions we would for sure see it on the patch notes so we could all pat daum's shoulder saying "good job". I bet we got a "boost" but its so small that i doubt ppl will notice. BUT you can feel boosted, right ? :D as someone said b4 - placebo effect. 

Posted

The reality that they didnt change much just means that stuff wont be fixed at all and works as intended right now

Posted

I agree with u Hannzo maybe except the awakening part. I dont think it will come that soon but i hope im mistaken ;)

Anyway, exactly as u said - if we had some huge balance additions we would for sure see it on the patch notes so we could all pat daum's shoulder saying "good job". I bet we got a "boost" but its so small that i doubt ppl will notice. BUT you can feel boosted, right ? :D as someone said b4 - placebo effect. 

I do feel it may have just been the dp issue as I got jumped by a sorc and did not insta die. Or worlds worst sorc.

Posted (edited)

Well i basically get 2 shot by anything that hit me, how is some lvl 56? weapon gonna help that?

I have to run as soon as something look wrong at me. 

Edited by Khadoran

Posted

It's most likely just a placebo effect. After everybody has been continuously reporting the issues why not list the changes in the patch notes like they have done for other classes in the past to give people relief? Surely no one likes the forum being flooded with "x is broken". In reality they probably did not even fix anything but just putting one sentence in the patch notes which has nothing to do with changes or numbers or any proof whatsoever gives people the placebo effect. "Oh they said they adjusted us, yeah man I can kinda feel it when playing.. I feel like something is different maybe.. slightly? It must be true because they said so."

If they truly adjusted the class they had no reason to not give us the changes and numbers like they have done for other classes in previous patches. There's 0 reason to keep information like this to themselves unless there is no information to be given.

Posted

The reality that they didnt change much just means that stuff wont be fixed at all and works as intended right now

What it actually tells me is Daum had this patch (and probably many others) already planned out. The company created a release plan, and they seem to be sticking to it. Don't worry chicken Littles, some day you'll be grown, and the balance of a game won't seem important. 

The class will be fine. Maybe give them some time to actually fit in fixing 2 classes in between releasing content for all classes that seems to be on a schedule. 

Posted

What it actually tells me is Daum had this patch (and probably many others) already planned out. The company created a release plan, and they seem to be sticking to it. Don't worry chicken Littles, some day you'll be grown, and the balance of a game won't seem important. 

The class will be fine. Maybe give them some time to actually fit in fixing 2 classes in between releasing content for all classes that seems to be on a schedule. 

Balance right now is kinda unimportant anyways as all will change once awekening come out so might just deal with it for 2 month 

Posted

Well i basically get 2 shot by anything that hit me, how is some lvl 56? weapon gonna help that?

I have to run as soon as something look wrong at me. 

With your awakening you get a new set of skills, a large portion of those skills give us super armor which makes us fairly tanky while still putting out damage. The issue that we have right now, is that we are balanced for those skills/weapon that we dont have yet. 

Its like sending us into battle without any arms. 

Posted

I definitely feel that musa is stronger and sturdier now!

Thanks for the confidence boost Daum!

Maybe it's not a lie. They could have easily adjusted ap and DP +.00001% and be telling the truth! 

Posted

What they did was nerf the damage of our 100% black spirit skill in PVP.

Yes, you read that right - the PVP "adjustment" was actually a nerf. lol. 

Posted

See it positive. By playing Blader, i learned A LOT about dodging enemy damagem, every other class feels like a tank now...

Time to concentrate on my Sorc, til they fix Blader... it feels a lot like day & night..

Posted

Balance right now is kinda unimportant anyways as all will change once awekening come out so might just deal with it for 2 month 

hahah what do you think will change? nothing strong class will be even stronger the rest will continue to Junk.

Do you think that without Blader will not be guild wars ???
Do you think that you will have a chance pvp 1-1 with Ranger awakening or Witch awakening ?????

Posted

What they did was nerf the damage of our 100% black spirit skill in PVP.

Yes, you read that right - the PVP "adjustment" was actually a nerf. lol. 

Musa is apparently OP in KR?

Posted

Musa is apparently OP in KR?

In, KR they have the awakening, which almost completely eclipses the starting weapon, thus with the awakening they are strong, but not OP.

Posted

hahah what do you think will change? nothing strong class will be even stronger the rest will continue to Junk.

Do you think that without Blader will not be guild wars ???
Do you think that you will have a chance pvp 1-1 with Ranger awakening or Witch awakening ?????

You might wanna read what I said again...

PA said that they will balance most shit AFTER all classes got their awakening theres no point in making massive balance patches till then