• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking For Active Guild (PvP/PvE)

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey just started a couple weeks ago and got me and a buddy lvl 50.

I play Wizard/Sorc as of now and he plays Musa/Warrior.

After joining about 3 different guilds to find out that no one does anything in the guild together and some days no one types in chat at all.

Cant find any other person in the guild that wants to do scrolls or grind, just seems kind of inactive.

Im posting on here to hopefully find a guild that is active and does interact and play with other members.

My main focus right now is PvE, but would really like to get ready for PvP.

Let me know if you have a guild that would be a good fit for me and my friend.

Some sort of voice chat is a plus(Ventrillo/Skype/Teamspeak)

Edan Server

Edited by TMH

Posted

Hey there. What server are you on?

If you're on Edan you are welcome to join us in DangoDaikazoku. We are a pve guild that is very active. We did 3 guild missions as a group last night and are saving up boss scrolls for friday.

There seems to always be people on doing stuff. We have a discord server that has about 4 to 5 ppl every night. I log in discord at work to use the text chat feature.

Let me know if you're interested. Look forward to hearing from you.

Inb4 all the copypaste guild recruiters.

Posted

Edan my bad...

Posted

You're welcome to check us out at <Otaku> as a more group oriented Guild is exactly what we strive to be. We do regular grinding and scroll groups, as well as guild missions together every day, and can usually be found on our Discord/ We're a pretty close, and active group, and are always looking for more players who are in it for the long run. 

Posted

TMH,

I think <DivineKnights> would be a great fit! We're a smaller guild (about 30), but close. We are active and in the process of creating a guild calendar so you can plan on attending boss scrolls, guild mission, guild events (like hide N seek with giveaway, fishing trips, etc.), and utilizing our guild exp buff.  We look for people to give feedback so we can change as desired by the guild.  Check out our forum post and discord and let me know if you're interested!

-Spriggy

Posted

Ill try to get to these as soon as possible to check what would be a best fit. Currently at work til about 7pm Central Time so when i get home around 715-730 ill start looking to message people about getting contracts all set up. Thanks for all the responses everyone

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Throwing our name in the hat, we play with EST and CST time zones mainly, we're currently building a core group of members for BDO, we set up grind sessions pretty regularly, we do boss scrolls every sat/sun, guild quests daily, and guild boss summons as well. We're a tight knit bunch mostly and hang out in TS3: ts79.light-speed.com?port=5637

Edited by poet

Posted

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0