• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

vote now Sorceress Balance Poll

Does the Sorceress need to be re-balanced?   1,067 votes

1. 1. Please vote/reply.

• Yes, their damage is too high.
    • Yes, the cooldown or cost on their iframe (invulnerability) is too short/small.
    • Yes, their block mechanic is making them too tanky.
    • Yes, they have too many knockdowns and or stuns.
    • No, they are perfect.
    • Other, see reply...

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

391 posts in this topic

Posted

BOTH 1.High dmg and 2.Iframe non-stop need to be nerfed, sorcs are op as f^^k , Rangers got the nerf, its the sorc time

Posted

BOTH 1.High dmg and 2.Iframe non-stop need to be nerfed, sorcs are op as f^^k , Rangers got the nerf, its the sorc time

We can only Iframe max 8 times so stop your crying

Posted (edited)

We can only Iframe max 8 times so stop your crying

stamina regens prettyfast, you iframe, knockdown, attk with a combo that also adds BLOCK ?!?!?!? then u iframe again, with what the ----- does a sorc BLOCK ? makes no sence, anyway when you do this stamina is full again, again u got iframes, iframes non stop, when u got a gap in iframe u attk with a combo that adds BLOCK ,  that class should be nerfed. to be in line with the others. end of story.

Edited by WinningFob

Posted

stamina regens prettyfast, you iframe, knockdown, attk with a combo that also adds BLOCK ?!?!?!? then u iframe again, with what the ----- does a sorc BLOCK ? makes no sence, anyway. that class should be nerfed. to be in line with the others. end of story.

I'd love to be 'nerfed' to be in line with witches/wizards in GvG! Or to be in line with Warrior/Valk in survivability, or Zerker in chain CC!

Oh wait I forgot we're playing a game with asymmetrical balance where classes have differing strengths and weaknesses and their own niches

Posted (edited)

I'd love to be 'nerfed' to be in line with witches/wizards in GvG! Or to be in line with Warrior/Valk in survivability, or Zerker in chain CC!
Oh wait I forgot we're playing a game with asymmetrical balance where classes have differing strengths and weaknesses and their own niches

i dont find it normal for a sorc to brake my warrs Block in 2 seconds, ALONE ,judgin that my warr had 210DP  that dmg is unbelivable, and u cant even grab them or knockdown em, cuz they IFRAME , and also if u manage to grab them, guess what, they IFRAME out of it, that s OP as -----

Edited by WinningFob

Posted

Its funny that one class is clearly stronger than the others and all the sorcs say its fine because its supposed to be best 1v1

I think each class should have some counter but atm there is none for sorc

but yeah, if you are sorc its fine

Warrior counters sorc, just need desync issue fixed. Zerkers too if they manage to grab.

Posted

Until all the classes and their awakenings are available, I doubt we'll be seeing any significant rebalancing.  If they rebalance now, the new classes and the awakening would just mess it all up.  So don't get your hopes up until those have come to pass.

The thing is, sorc's awakening is one of the strongest awakenings. If people complain about sorcs now, I wonder what they'll say about the scythe. The only thing I think they should do with sorc is what they did to blader once he got his awakening: put a CD on the iframe of the chase skill, though you can still spam it for movement. 

Posted

The thing is, sorc's awakening is one of the strongest awakenings. If people complain about sorcs now, I wonder what they'll say about the scythe. The only thing I think they should do with sorc is what they did to blader once he got his awakening: put a CD on the iframe of the chase skill, though you can still spam it for movement. 

Anyone who has actually seen or played high level bladers knows why that is a completely silly comparison. There is a difference between stamina and wp/mana.

i dont find it normal for a sorc to brake my warrs Block in 2 seconds, ALONE ,judgin that my warr had 210DP  that dmg is unbelivable, and u cant even grab them or knockdown em, cuz they IFRAME , and also if u manage to grab them, guess what, they IFRAME out of it, that s OP as -----

Good warriors can absolutely grab or kd sorcs. Iframing out IS possible, but that just means the sorc doesn't instantly die that particular time.

I don't find it 'normal' for a warrior to be immune to the CC my class is designed around unless I go in and try to break the shield, which REQUIRES that I make myself open for a grab.

As it currently stands, it's definitely possible for warriors to make that grab; imagine what would happen if desync was fixed and it became child's play to time it.

Posted

Anyone who has actually seen or played high level bladers knows why that is a completely silly comparison. There is a difference between stamina and wp/mana.

Do you know what a comparison is? I didn't compare them at all. lol

Posted

Do you know what a comparison is? I didn't compare them at all. lol

Sorry I didn't realize that "The only thing I think they should do with sorc is what they did to blader once he got his awakening: put a CD on the iframe of the chase skill, though you can still spam it for movement." was someone else speaking through you. Do you think that person could come out to continue the discussion, my comment was aimed at him.

Posted

If it aint broken, dont fix my Sorceress. if it make u cry in pvp dont fix. If it make u jelly, dont fix. if OP hate sorc, dont fix. If OP pawn badly full time by sorc , dont fix. If korea and the rest of the world dont fix socr, DONT FIX/. Please shut this site down 

Posted

Sorry I didn't realize that "The only thing I think they should do with sorc is what they did to blader once he got his awakening: put a CD on the iframe of the chase skill, though you can still spam it for movement." was someone else speaking through you. Do you think that person could come out to continue the discussion, my comment was aimed at him.

Your comment doesn't make sense because I'm not comparing their skills yet you claim I am. I used the change to blader's skill as an example of what should be done to sorc's, I could have used any other skill. For example, I could say sorc's crow should have a CD on the iframe like wizard's stun on their lightning skill - they can still cast the skill but the stun won't proc until the CD for the skill refreshes. Reading is hard.

Posted (edited)

I think their damage is fine, they're a burst class anyways but their iframes are bloody annoying. Decrease it by a few milliseconds.

Edited by Certify

Posted

This is how a class gets ruined.

Idiots who can't fight it, because they never really practiced, cry out how OP it is when they get wrecked by a higher level, higher geared class member and then QQ on forums making bull--it polls.

GJ

By the way:

No SH-T you'll get more votes to nerf a class, everybody likes other classes getting nerfed because it makes them more viable. Stupid poll.

GO PLAY A SORC IN PVP AFTER 50 FOR A WEEK AND SEE IF YOU STILL DARE COMPLAIN

Posted

hahahahahahah, new pole, same crying! 

Why dont you pole for warrs grabing, zerk`s over lenght cc`s and so on? just because that`s what they are suppose to do, as it sorc`s job to kill people.

there a saying around here: Git Gud

Posted

Sorcs are a medium tier in Korea, their awakening is good, but far from being the best one.

Imo tamers atm are way more scary then sorcs, but thats my opinion.

You people are just taking this the wrong way, what should be really fixed is this Desync shit, then everything is going to be fine, no need to nerf sorcs.

Posted

Sorc is op? Where? In 1v1? LOL

When Siege come out you will write that Ranger and Wizzard are OP

Posted

my dog ate my dinner - lets make a poll about how op dogs are - put in 5/6 possible answers that say that they are op

seems legit, nerf dogs

Posted (edited)

What part of low mobility and squishiness (weaknesses) balancing out the high damage AOE (strengths) of wizards/witches OP?  Isn't that the design of the class?  What are the weaknesses of Sorcs that balance out their wide range of strengths?  I mean, isn't this the argument?  Isn't that the meaning of OP: more strengths than weaknesses, resulting in an unbalanced class?  Those of you that keep pointing out how OP wizards/witches/rangers are, truly just aren't getting it.

At the end of the day, each class should have their shining moments in different aspects of the game.  And because not everything such as siege wars have been released, we're witnessing certain classes shine where they're suppose to shine.  If the dev team does it correctly, it should all unfold and balance out at the end...

Edited by Shznittle

Posted

What part of low mobility and squishiness (weaknesses) balancing out the high damage AOE (strengths) of wizards/witches OP?  Isn't that the design of the class?  What are the weaknesses of Sorcs that balance out their wide range of strengths?  I mean, isn't this the argument?  Isn't that the meaning of OP: more strengths than weaknesses, resulting in an unbalanced class?  Those of you that keep pointing out how OP wizards/witches/rangers are, truly just aren't getting it.

At the end of the day, each class should have their shining moments in different aspects of the game.  And because not everything such as siege wars have been released, we're witnessing certain classes shine where they're suppose to shine.  If the dev team does it correctly, it should all unfold and balance out at the end...

did you ever try to aoe farm as a sorc at lvl 50+?

Posted

Idk, but i've watched my lvl 53 Sorc guildmate handle Sausans all by his lonesome and didn't seem to struggle.  He's certainly a good player, and his AP/DP isn't even that high.  So lets try again on a weakness...

Posted

Idk, but i've watched my lvl 53 Sorc guildmate handle Sausans all by his lonesome and didn't seem to struggle.  He's certainly a good player, and his AP/DP isn't even that high.  So lets try again on a weakness...

being able to do something and doing something fast and efficent are two sides of a coin...

Posted

my lvl 52 wizard friend solos sausans all the time, what's the point.....

Nerfing or changing core mechanics of classes is a bad thing to do. 

Buff other classes if there's an unbalance  this way everyone stays happy, no one wants a nerf ever!

youve seen what happened with ranger class after the nerf, loads of peeps stopped playing it even though  the class is still very powerful. 

Posted

People that asks to nerf sorc clearly never playe one, as they talk on how godly they are when they actually are very squishy and requires lots of skill to master.