• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Do you think Rum rate is too harsh?

What do you think about the Rum grind?   373 votes

1. 1. What do you think about the Rum grind?

• Rum grind is ridiculous. Increase Drop rates pls.
    • Rum grind is ridiculous. Reduce Rum requirements for prizes.
    • It's fine the way it is.
    • Other. Please comment.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

102 posts in this topic

Posted

What do you think about the Rum grind?

Posted

please hand me everything on a silver platter

NOW!

k

thanks

Posted

Yea, I definitely think they need to increase the drop rates. ----- this event.

Posted

What do you think about the Rum grind?

it's been a day, you have an entire month to get things, we're you expecting to get yar eye patch today matey ;)

Posted

please hand me everything on a silver platter

NOW!

k

thanks

im sorry im lazy and dont gots the time

Yea, I definitely think they need to increase the drop rates. ----- this event.

I wanna say F this event too, but I need dat pirate sweg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

it's been a day, you have an entire month to get things, we're you expecting to get yar eye patch today matey ;)

Unless this weekend proves otherwise, my piddly 10 hours a week wont be getting an eye patch this month =(

Adulting sucks.

like 4 hours grinding and I don't even have 10 yet =(

Edited by bakimono
4 people like this

Posted

I think it is unfair how we have to grind mobs to get them, and the rate seems so bad. Where are my life skillers at

Posted

Unless this weekend proves otherwise, my piddly 10 hours a week wont be getting an eye patch this month =(
Adulting sucks.

I feel you :(

Posted

Adulting sucks.

I played 3 hrs last night trying lo level a buddy, I got 14. Must have a fairly low drop rate I suppose

Posted

In a 1.5 hour solo grind session last night I got 43 rum drops.  It's all RNG, so my individual results don't mean much.  But I'm taking the approach of business as usual (grinding for skill exp and silver), with any rum drops being a bonus.

3 people like this

Posted

In a 1.5 hour solo grind session last night I got 43 rum drops.  It's all RNG, so my individual results don't mean much.  But I'm taking the approach of business as usual (grinding for skill exp and silver), with any rum drops being a bonus.

Same here.  I think the drop rate could use a little boost (maybe 20% instead of 10%).  But, this might actually motivate me to go level my character...since, you know, I gots to have that pirate hat more than I gots to have level 50 it seems. xD

Posted

The drop rates are fine - you just need to find a good place with some tightly packed mobs that you can kill quickly. I'm currently averaging around 40~ rum an hour killing grass beetles.

Posted

I played 3 hrs last night trying lo level a buddy, I got 14. Must have a fairly low drop rate I suppose

It's RNG, which is why I originally said "unless this weekend proves otherwise"

I could easily just have had a really bad streak. If I was getting like 10 an hour I'd be cool with it... weekdays are hard for me to get a good feel for stuff like that because I play for like 30-45 min at a time unless I get lucky and someone else cooks and or cleans (last night my brother put pizza on the table so I got some extra time weee)

1 person likes this

Posted

Adulting sucks.

Either you have terrible luck or I have good luck. I ended up with 15 after about an hour and a half. This is along with maybe 10min ride to town to drop off and sell junk, turn in quests.

Elites seem to drop quite a few. 

Posted

Adulting sucks.

Yes! not all of us have time to no life grind this shit

Posted

The drop rates are fine - you just need to find a good place with some tightly packed mobs that you can kill quickly. I'm currently averaging around 40~ rum an hour killing grass beetles.

What level are you?

Posted

What level are you?

Posted

hmmm, so monster level dont affect rates?

Ill give it a try later, thx for suggestion

Posted

hmmm, so monster level dont affect rates?

It doesn't appear so, I got 4 more rum since my last post above. RNG still applies for sure, sometimes I'll kill 50 beetles and no rum. But then again it takes like 2 minutes to mow down 50 of em :)

Posted

I farmed sausans for like 3 hours only got 21 rum lol

1 person likes this

Posted

like i said in another post i would like if possible increase the drop rate of rums to make things little easier ^_^

Posted

I spent about 1 hour at Sausan's and have 85, and that is while also chugging them on cooldown. What's the big deal?

1 person likes this

Posted

I spent about 1 hour at Sausan's and have 85, and that is while also chugging them on cooldown. What's the big deal?

What did you sacrifice to Rngesus?

Posted

What did you sacrifice to Rngesus?

Nothing, this was solo. Maybe the people complaining are just farming really slowly?

Posted

are the rewards one time only?