• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Do you think Rum rate is too harsh?

What do you think about the Rum grind?   373 votes

1. 1. What do you think about the Rum grind?

• Rum grind is ridiculous. Increase Drop rates pls.
    • Rum grind is ridiculous. Reduce Rum requirements for prizes.
    • It's fine the way it is.
    • Other. Please comment.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

102 posts in this topic

Posted

I think its painfully slow and those who grind 1-2hrs/day will reach the 300 rum target. Anyone have an image of what this hat looks like?

It looks like Jack Sparrow's bandana.

Posted

I don't think it's that bad tbh considering we have like 20 days to get however meny u want for xyz item but 600 for all 3 isn't to bad. 10 mins is getting me about 5 with 5 luck. Anybody know if node level matters for this?

Posted

I don't think it's that bad tbh considering we have like 20 days to get however meny u want for xyz item but 600 for all 3 isn't to bad. 10 mins is getting me about 5 with 5 luck. Anybody know if node level matters for this?

Hmm it might. I have a lvl 9 node and my rate seems to be much higher than the rest of the people posting.

Posted

I have 40 and I don't even know how

Posted

The problem with this event is that not everyone has the time to grind 5 hours a day. Some of us can only play a few hours a week. RIP 

Posted

The problem with this event is that not everyone has the time to grind 5 hours a day. Some of us can only play a few hours a week. RIP 

the theory is those who work can pay for cs costumes that will always look better than free stuff anyway

so drop rate is set with nolifers in mind

Posted

know people who've already gotten over 500. I've done jack all today and have nearly 100 after like 1 hour at helms and 45mins - 1hour at sausans. It lasts nearly all month. Stop asking for carebear mode hand holding on every aspect of the game.

Posted

This poll is ridiculous. There's no option for "rum drop rates are too high, decrease drop rates" :|

Posted

I have 5 luck and I have 90 rum after 3 hours of grind. It's not bad

Posted

I have 5 luck and I have 90 rum after 3 hours of grind. It's not bad

You are very lucky. where do u grind?

Posted

The item tooltip says the Rum will disappear when the event ends, so stockpiling won't be an option.  Similar to how they removed the Cherry Blossom Petals.

I was wondering.The Patch notes don't say if our Chocolate and Rum stay or not.

Posted

umm i got 600 in like 6 hours grinding and i wasnt even trying

Posted

Its not that bad, while doing catfish/rhutum/mansha daily quests i get ~20 of them. Event is long so I will get eye patch and hat without a problem.

Posted

It's day 2 and I already have over 100 doing barely any grinds, any higher drop rate then everyone would have 5000 rums by the end of the event.

Posted

For those of you who are swimming in rum: What mobs are you killing? What is your luck level/node investment?

I have only a hundred after 12 hours of straight grinding mobs

Posted

For those of you who are swimming in rum: What mobs are you killing? What is your luck level/node investment?

I have only a hundred after 12 hours of straight grinding mobs

you my friend must be cursed lol 

Posted (edited)

Unless this weekend proves otherwise, my piddly 10 hours a week wont be getting an eye patch this month =(
Adulting sucks.

like 4 hours grinding and I don't even have 10 yet =(

8 hours got me 236 (sausans).  was grouped and wasn't bothered with looting every kill

Edited by Dishes

Posted

4h of grinding yesterday and that got me around 70. I'm continue grinding the next few days, I think I'll have my 500 rum together pretty fast. (I want the Eyepatch and the hat)

Posted

I think this whole topic is ridiculous, already sitting on about 400 Rum after maybe 6+ hours of grind.

Posted

i dont think people that are complaining about the drop rate are actually actively playing the game.

Posted

Pls make a drop for every mob i was killing :D  Got 150 for a few hours grinding.... dont know why they should ingrease the rate :P 

Posted

How can people already complain about droprates the event just started... O_o

Posted

How can people already complain about droprates the event just started... O_o

They want to get all at the first minute :D grinding is boring and it needs time to get the stuff for exchange... nobody have that time :P

Posted (edited)

They want to get all at the first minute :D grinding is boring and it needs time to get the stuff for exchange... nobody have that time :P

^ this

because people dont wanna have progressive gaming.

they want insta-win buttons

they should go back to mobile games...

Edited by Jylin

Posted

because people dont wanna have progressive gaming.

they want insta-win buttons

they should go back to mobile games...

Kill one mob per hour... i never get my stufff *WWWWHHHHHIIIIINNNNNIIIIINNNNGGGG" xD