• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cannot change channel due to restrictions

118 posts in this topic

Posted

This is dumb, I haven't been able to play since valencia servers came down.

same here, if things stay like this we will have to wait until May 18th when the Valencia channels gonna be back

Posted

Thank you  #103949

Posted (edited)

I'm checking on this issue right now. Post your ticket # here if it hasn't got a response yet.

request (104759)

please!!

Edited by Bastt

Posted

Having the same issue with Orwen servers, tried to log in and every server says the thing about restrictions then disconnects me

Just submitted a ticket, request number (108221)

Posted

Here is my most detailed ticket number 107169

Here is my first one that seems to have been put into "storage" to be forgotten: 103802 

Posted

Orwen server

request (108338)

Posted

I'm getting the same bug on my end and I'm honestly kinda ticked about it.. I just recently got the game and then my internet went out for 5 days and as soon as I get my internet back and try to log in, I get this. -_-...

Has anyone figured out how to fix it yet? 

Posted

Orwen Server Request #108193

Posted

I'm getting the same bug on my end and I'm honestly kinda ticked about it.. I just recently got the game and then my internet went out for 5 days and as soon as I get my internet back and try to log in, I get this. -_-...

Has anyone figured out how to fix it yet? 

We cant fix it.  You have to put a ticket in and hope for help.  Far as I know it has not been resolved for anyone yet.

Posted

Eden server request (108425)

Posted

Okay update your tickets with this hashtag if I haven't already responded to your ticket

#channelrestrict

Thank you for your patience while we investigate this issue

1 person likes this

Posted

Okay update your tickets with this hashtag if I haven't already responded to your ticket

#channelrestrict

Thank you for your patience while we investigate this issue

Thanks GM_Huego for looking into this, after 5 days without any answers i was getting desperate (i'm sure i'm not the only one too)

Posted

I'm having the exact same issue. I really would like to participate in the 2 events going on right now so I really hope this gets resolved. Thank you for looking into it. 

Posted

Is there any update on this?

Posted

I have the same issue and this was my first log in attempt in a few weeks. Selecting other servers and channels works but still cannot get to my main server. Request #108489

Posted (edited)

Same problem and yes my characters were last on Valencia 1.  However, I was not online during the removal of it or whatever.

Edited by Ferocious

Posted

i'm a patient person up to a point. that's why i just went about my life for a few days just checking BDO every once in a while to see if i could play yet.

well...5 days later and i must say, this is ridiculous now...

so, i have decided to add to mass of tickets.

Your request (108501) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

i expect compensation for this bullcrap as well...

Posted

awesome, thanks for the update kiralia!

Posted (edited)

It is against the rules to post communication with our GM's

We are investigating this issue, currently we are waiting for a response from Pearl Abyss.

If you are having this issue, please submit a ticket under Technical -> Login Issues

Edited by GM_Huego
2 people like this

Posted

It is against the rules to post communication with our GM's

We are investigating this issue, currently we are waiting for a response from Pearl Abyss.

If you are having this issue, please submit a ticket under Technical -> Login Issues

thanks for the update!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Gameplay > stuck was the first way to submit this issue and now, Tech > login issue, both will generate the same response e-mail. For now all we can do is wait to see if something happens. 

Posted (edited)

#108537 is my ticket number

Haven't played in little over a week, just now finding out about this. What a bummer. Thank you for checking into this.

Family Name: Hyuna

Character Name: Seo

*edit*

I didn't notice that we were supposed to submit it under Technical -> "login issues" and my ticket was named under Other ->  "Cannot join a channel" instead. I can make a new one if it's required.

Edited by Yaiishi
Clarifying edit

Posted

108563 is my ticket number. I have all the same issues.

Family name is Magickal. Character is Xiobella.

Posted (edited)

This is down right pathetic, in ever form of any magnitude. This post was started 4 days ago, and the only thing that is posted is that you are looking into it, and a automated response of, you must verify that you get this ticket, that you already submitted by email, for if you don't respond to that email, that you get, stating that you put the ticket in, I guarantee, that it just sits their, with no concern. Yes, this is a great game, and I really enjoy the hell out of it. But for many of us, that is not able to play, for 4 days, with NO resolution, and most likely will say, most of us has put money into this game, getting a response of, we are looking into it, please do better and fix this issue. I mean, we did buy the game legit, with our own money, or I should say, I did.

Further more, I know for a fact, it is not an issue with my computer, considering, I have removed the game twice, and re-installed it twice, with the same out come. ALL ports are open, all anti-ware programs shut down, all cache removed, deleted, computer restarted, and yes, all updates for drivers updated. If it was my computer, How come I CAN connect to the server UNO, but not the other two, especially Edan, considering that is where my 4 level 50 characters are, and the ones I like to play......????

I hope it does not come off that I am being a complete - dingle hole - but I am very upset that, after being in the hospital for over 2 weeks, coming back, and finding out that other people, could NOT play, because of this issue for 4 days, kinda does make someone a dingle hole. So please, with all do respect, PLEASE fix this issue. Thank you in advance for your hard and dedicated perseverance, into this matter, for a positive, and a prosperous compensation for a parent error, on your guys end, not ours.

Family Name : CortexWorld

Character Name : SandyCortex

Server : Edan 

Your request (108561) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Edited by Sandy0819
3 people like this

Posted

You know the dealio, Request #108574.

I didn't have any characters doing anything idly. My game has been closed since the last patch up until today when I tried to play.

I was on Uno: Valencia U3 and now I cant get in to anything on Uno. I can get in to the other servers, but I have no characters there.

1 person likes this