• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cannot change channel due to restrictions

118 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Help I'm stuck too.

Maeri_Usagi

Usagi_Guo (family)

Uno

The character didn't creation didnt reset it for me

Request #213945

Edited by Ruiqicn

Posted

I'm checking on this issue right now. Post your ticket # here if it hasn't got a response yet.

Your request 227558 , Thank you very much for looking into this Huego-sama. !

Posted

Rediculous!

this thread started in MAY!

#channelrestrict. 

Ticket ID: 233311, 233399, 233495. 

read the thread, tried all the things you guys tried. nothing worked. send my twinks unknowingly reading at a bookshelf. and now that. ifen if the isseue has been resolved it seems to be back after the server merge. but why? a problem this old? that is so dissapointing. hopefully support got better. not looking forward waiting for days for an automated response.

hopefully @GM_Huego u're still around.

cheers.

Posted

Hi folks,

same problem.  Channels are restricted.  And as above, was changing channels while reading a bookshelf.  Ticket # 234559.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Posted (edited)

And the same issue still...

Ticket : 236661

Problem was fixed by GM Creator so pelase disregard this and thank you so much GM Creator.

Could someone when they have a moment of time please check this request, thank you.

Family Name : Vltimecia

Character Name :  Vltima

Server : NA 

Ticket :  (236242)

Edited by Xltimecia

Posted (edited)

Someone replied to my ticket this morning

the solution didn't worked but you might want to try it on your side, you could be luckier than me

Greetings,

I'm GM *****. Thank you for contacting the Black Desert Online Customer Support and your interest in the game.

Please try the following to resolve the issue:

Delete the UserCache folder in "Documents" -> "Black Desert"

Delete the Cache folder in your game installation folder.

Delete the service.ini in your game installation folder.

GM *****
Black Desert Online Customer Support

Just had this Happen but I crashed while auto-pathing and when I logged back in, it would allow me to log in to other characters but not the one I crashed on. All servers were barred. Used these steps and it cleared up. I'm not sure what corrupted process went in to play. I just figured I'd chime in.

Edit - very temporary fix. Every time I log in, it has barred queue lock out on all channels except the one I was on. delete, delete, delete to lift it.

Edited by Ioci

Posted (edited)

This is happening to me right now. I dont know who to contact for help. Any guidance?

@GM_Huego    @PM_Jouska   @GM_Caramel

Sent in a ticket and a message to 4 GMs. 

Request #246625

Edited by Qur

Posted

If anyone is experiencing this glitch after using the bookshelf and trying to channel change, just log into the bookshelf characters and move them away from the bookshelves. It restarted the channel change timer for me, but afterwards it should be fixed. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by LalaDaery

Posted (edited)

fixed this my trying every channel until it let me in one

Edited by Monty86

Posted

This is still a problem in 2017. None of the above "fixes" worked for me. Please look into the matter as I am unable to play the game.

This "bug" is annoying and stopping me from connecting to the channels. I would appreciate the help!

Request #263139

@GM_Huego

Posted (edited)

Anyone solved this problem ?

I can't log in since yesterday and tried everything from this topic, still did not help me.

Request (264586)

@GM_Huego    @PM_Jouska   @GM_Caramel

EDIT:

Just tried to log in again and it DID WORK. Don't know what was the solution tho, just can log in again after couple of hours of wating.

Edited by Cebal

Posted (edited)

got this issue as well

will never read a book in bdo again
Anyone know why it actually does this?

Request 272326

thanks!!!

Edited by Lolcatsnin

Posted (edited)

Your request (279397)

Please help.

@GM_Huego @PM_Jouska 

Edited by Kizmoney
typo

Posted

Same problem, please help . (280367)

Posted

Same thing happened to me. Logged one of my player into the house to read while grinding on other characters... won't be doing that again...

Posted (edited)

Even after so long time the problem is still real >.< Very nice...

Edited by Onineko

Posted

Same problem... (290546) 
#channelrestrict

Posted (edited)

I just received this error as well after maintenance. I no longer have access to Olvia channels and that is where I left my alts reading at the bookshelf.

Please Help! (300411)

#channelrestrict

EDIT: Fixed, Thank You!

Edited by K3ro
Problem solved

Posted

I just received this error as well after maintenance. I no longer have access to Olvia channels and that is where I left my alts reading at the bookshelf.

Please Help! (300411)

#channelrestrict

Check other channels, you gotta find the correct server you last logged in. To be safe, I stopped reading books with alts for the most part due to the trouble of servers.

got this issue as well

will never read a book in bdo again
Anyone know why it actually does this?

Request 272326

thanks!!!

My thinking is that it has to do with your character being in the house and/or performing a task which the information is locked into a server so it disrupts when you try to jump into another server. We are talking about servers after all, its like you trying to connect into another part while being tied to your current location.

Posted

Check other channels, you gotta find the correct server you last logged in. To be safe, I stopped reading books with alts for the most part due to the trouble of servers.

That's the problem, my characters are locked into Olvia3. I cannot get to them anymore because my newbie access just finished.

Posted

That's the problem, my characters are locked into Olvia3. I cannot get to them anymore because my newbie access just finished.

newbie access? You mean your free trial? If it is, then its a different subject and I have no idea.

Posted (edited)

Your request (305532) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff

same...

Edit: Insta-Solved, tnx

Edited by Zakesriel

Posted (edited)

Your request (306649) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Started reading book shelf on alt char in Olvia 4 channel.  Disconnected and lost access to Olvia channels after daily reset and now can't login to any channel, just instantly disconnects me from the game client after getting the channel restriction message.

Edited by NA_BRAIN

Posted (edited)

Same issue (307864)

#channelrestrict

Edit: fixed now.

Edited by Bravo IO
problem solved