• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How can we coexist? Keep on topic plz

344 posts in this topic

Posted

Indeed, that is what I'm saying, and more of them will be fulfilled for sure.

If they are it'll be a pretty awesome game fr sure. I've posted a lot of fun game mechanics that would benefit all the players.

Posted

I would agree but I've opted to poke and prod at those who aren't actually used to anyone fighting back.

bahahah perfect

Posted (edited)

http://black.game.daum.net/black/world/friend/Character.daum?uid=226530#1You're aware that this exists, right?

Account and character names include your name, same guild you opened here as well (certainly isn't outdated thanks to that) and in a certain forum it says "Class: Blader". Not like there is a lv56 Sorc in your guild either. "Lv56 Sorc"

Yes, i am aware, i myself am using it.

That does not mean that i have one account. I had 3, i blocked 1 by mistake, and i'm left with 2. For a total of 14 characters.

What do my accounts have to do with the "dugeons" tho`?

Edited by Chun-Chun
added " "

Posted

you're missing the concept.

PKera arguments are "you're killable so I will kill you".

not "you're killable so I CAN kill you if you do something that warrants me feeling the need to, like takin this horse that I really want and you know I want it so why you trifling?"

you're right though the victimization isn't on the same scale but it's the fact that you think it is OK just because it can be done. It comes back to the mechanics of RL.  Sexual assault happens I guess we shouldn't do anything about it ... Oh you were assaulted? I guess you should get thicker skin QQ noob.

This isn't the argument for most PK'ers I come across, most will PK to defend something they want in game.

Posted

This isn't the argument for most PK'ers I come across, most will PK to defend something they want in game.

because if they say they want to take something away in the game, it makes them look like a di-ck 9_9

Posted

and to me, that is acceptable. But I am used to players PKing because they literally just want to ruin someone's day. Put a wrench in their progression.   That's where I have the problem and equate it to RL.  I am still spending REAL time and I understand that these other players are REAL people. Which is why I would never PK without good reason and my only reason to kill a player is if they are being the highest of douche 

Posted

A lot of heated discussions on the forums regarding owpvp pk pvp and pve exist today. Most plans focus on segregation or punishment for killing unflagged players.

Punishment is only one way to handle behavior in a gaming community. What other options can we come up with to make the system work well for both sides?

Can we remove the experience loss if a player is killed by another player? Can we grant a buff of protection for pve players upon completing a pve related task so they can safely travel in the world if they choose?

What are some reasonable alternatives to severe punishments and or segregation? Since pk is a system built into the game, we should be focusing on how we can make it work rather than demanding it go away.

This is a reply to the entire community on these matters.

PvP restrictions are unnecessary. The Karma system should be removed completely. Exerience loss should be kept and player killing should be fair game in any region except safe zones. An infamy system as well as bounty hunting system should be implemented for added fun but not as a means to restrict uninhibited player killing behavior. People need to accept these kind of PvP systems and embrace the MMO aspect of the game by relying on other players for protection and rally for the cause that they believe is right. Only one side will win in the end, so go to the battlefield in-game and don't bring the war to the forums. 

Now is the time comrades, tell the developers "no" to parental controls and red tape! Most of us are adults are we not? We can figure out how to survive in a shark tank by becoming the bigger shark.

Posted

i really think we have way too many tumblr users in this forum. 

Posted

There's already penalties in place with the karma v2 system which is totally fine. I support it. You kill an innocent you get punished for it, exactly what I want. What PVE players want is even MORE punishment on top of what we already have. They want penalties on top of penalties to the point where you really cannot open world pvp AT ALL. I never once stated I wanted no limitations I simply stated if you force too many rules down the game isn't open world at all. 

yeah because there is no risk being red  thus no need for a pked player to hire a bounty hunter to take your head cause there is nothing for them to gain from it ? 

How bout if the white tier player  pays a bounty hunter to take your head ... he takes it  you lose enchantment  and the bounty hunter gains an enchantment ?  This will give new life to the bounty system for the hardcore player ( Cross do not worry I know your answer as well as many others). I know it way up on the scale but I was thinking I throw it out there 

Posted

If they are it'll be a pretty awesome game fr sure. I've posted a lot of fun game mechanics that would benefit all the players.

People in KR thought exactly at the same way ;)

Posted

@Otsdarva      you don't live in the real world.

and to me, that is acceptable. But I am used to players PKing because they literally just want to ruin someone's day. Put a wrench in their progression.   That's where I have the problem and equate it to RL.  I am still spending REAL time and I understand that these other players are REAL people. Which is why I would never PK without good reason and my only reason to kill a player is if they are being the highest of douche 

People have said as much in the forums too. "I want to kill them because they like PVE. " "Carebears need to be penalized"

blah blah blah. Hence the need for restrictions.

Posted

Oh I forgot I think grinding for mobs should be taking out of the game ( somebody ask me to post that one time or another).  What you players think about that ? 

Posted

People in KR thought exactly at the same way ;)

Since the game is all mindless grind and griefer PK trolls like you, it seems they may have used the wrong formula.

Posted

This is what majority of the PvP are wanting to be able to do.  The argument is to prevent even this from happening because of a very small select group of people will kill for fun. 

Posted

yeah because there is no risk being red  thus no need for a pked player to hire a bounty hunter to take your head cause there is nothing for them to gain from it ? 

How bout if the white tier player  pays a bounty hunter to take your head ... he takes it  you lose enchantment  and the bounty hunter gains an enchantment ?  This will give new life to the bounty system for the hardcore player ( Cross do not worry I know your answer as well as many others). I know it way up on the scale but I was thinking I throw it out there 

could work except I doubt most PvE players will have insurmountable sums of money to throw at bounty hunters. At least enough to make it worth it although truth be told of and when I get good enough to PVP, I would hunt red tier players effectively for free

Posted

Pvpers and Pvers coexist, griefers don't.

I don't know why people chose to go against logic when it's presented right in front of them.

Daum and Pa interests are money, so they want to game to succeed and have a healthy community.

They chose to favor the non griefing players hence those are the majority, this act will result in more people and more money for them.

yet every griefer will say the exact opposite: 
"servers will be dead" - why? you are clearly the smallest group, as a pvper I enjoy the vast other pvp activity more than pking

"this game is not for you" - it is clear after all those announcements that this game is for us and not for you.....

for ending: a pvper is not a griefer who cowardly pk's undergeard players and expects to get away with it just to boost his self esteem.

Let the griefers rage whine and cry, there is a reason Daum ignores them, Daum actions speaks for what they care about and it's not you, swallow your pride and play or as you kindly suggests to all pver's, go find another game.

I agree with pidish.  I myself am one of those "carebears".  I don't mind the occasional pvp.  The thing I don't like are griefers.  Not all pvpers are griefers.  The problem is there is no system in the world that would stop griefing.  Same way as tougher laws will not stop violent crimes.

For me though, as long as I don't have a revisit of the experience I had with WoW I will be fine.  The experience I had was as a level 20 being killed repeatedly by a group of five max level characters while I'm trying to do a quest is....well unreasonable.  I don't think any honest pvper would be able to get behind that.  That was my experience with pvp and even I realize that there is a difference between pvping and griefing.  My experience was griefers exploiting a pvp system.

See, griefers are going to exploit.  So I'm guessing they're trying to figure out a way to stop griefers.  But how is making more rules or stricter rules going to stop someone who is determined to exploit?  Not saying they shouldn't try but that's my take on it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

tdKdztk.jpg

This accurately represents this thread.

it's purpose. 

and the people participating. 

Edited by Zsadist

Posted

could work except I doubt most PvE players will have insurmountable sums of money to throw at bounty hunters. At least enough to make it worth it although truth be told of and when I get good enough to PVP, I would hunt red tier players effectively for free

Does have to be large sums of cash because the Hunted loses something and the Hunter gains something.  It might be able to set it where  only Purple and Reds can do the hunting. Sure there will be a group of players that will never be hunted but they will be small in number. If that small number acts up to much every player will come for them. 

Posted

This thread has gone far enough off the rails, locking it now.

4 people like this