• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Seems Legit

35 posts in this topic

Posted

100% yup yup

2 people like this

Posted

says everything

Posted

I have a 5 day ticket no response... 

And this char bug has not been addressed for nearly three weeks. 

I'm loosing my patients with Daum. 

If they don't get their shit together, BDO will die like so many other MMOs do :(

Posted

Before patch, warrior were legit 2 shotting us, i fought a warrior int he arena with 82 dp tht was 2 shotting me at 167 DP.

Now its not happening anymore from what i could tell.

Posted

Can you take a video of your PVP in arena? Just curious how it plays out in current patch. 

Posted

Your video means nothing.  You have no context, no stats, no anything.

Posted

That's how my pvp looks like on plum :( some say mobility is your defense but there is nothing you can do when you get cc'ed. On red bf im permanently knocked down/ stunned and while soldier-zerker grabs can be avoided, sorcs/wizards/witches instant aoe knockdowns are just ridicules and it only takes 1 sec of benign cc'ed to die in most cases.

Rip

Posted

A double auto crit sky laser followed by a double 80%+ crit down attack which also happens to be valks most powerful attack. That kills most things in one hit in my experience, sorcs, rangers, witches. They all are hella crippled by that combo even if they have near max gear.

Posted

Thats tottaly true with proper RNG pre those crits its quite common to deal 80% of hp and if hes 55 and runs AP build might be at around 160 AP unbuffed that pretty much oneshots almost everyone but a warr/valk and DP Berserker. No idea why OP expected that Maehwa would survive :D.

Posted

lol just highlighting the problem. 

tanks = tons of dmg

assassins = poop dmg

Posted

AP Valks are extremely op right now but nobody is complaining about them. If they hit somebody with that laser, its game over. If they miss, they just chill behind their shield for 8 seconds until they can try again.

Posted

lol just highlighting the problem. 

tanks = tons of dmg

assassins = poop dmg

You haven't highlighted anything, because your video has no information.

Posted

I wish the pvp CC resist cap was a bit higher than the current 60%. Maybe 70% or 75%

Posted

Reminds me of all the times a Plum/Blader tried to PK me when I was farming Ogres.  Literally the softest, most harmless class in existence.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Lets be a little honest just from the moves the plum used they looked pretty noobish so probably low gear too.

Posted

Lets be a little honest just from the moves the plum used they looked pretty noobish so probably low gear too.

I see nothing wrong with what the plum did. If she did not die instantly we could have seen more moved/skill. 

Posted

I see nothing wrong with what the plum did. If she did not die instantly we could have seen more moved/skill. 

well for one, she blew the easy CC before she even flagged. then missed with the first hit on Red Moon which has a big ole AOE to it and then stood there to get laser'd rather than chasing. (which is the first thing you do after red moon, every time.)

Posted

Ranger just stood there typing for 30 seconds as I used multiple Red Moons, Lunar combos and two Blossoms. Never dropped below 95% health. Turned around after typing and essentially 3 shot me.

Level 55 117AP/162 DP

Never seen anything like it any game, even AA gear/balance wasn't this bad. Good thing we got "adjusted"

Posted

Ranger just stood there typing for 30 seconds as I used multiple Red Moons, Lunar combos and two Blossoms. Never dropped below 95% health. Turned around after typing and essentially 3 shot me.

Level 55 117AP/162 DP

Never seen anything like it any game, even AA gear/balance wasn't this bad. Good thing we got "adjusted"

Thats plain stupid. Your trying to use some retarded logic to prove the point. Two FULL Red Moons + anything is an overkill for a Ranger/Wizz/Sorc, problem is landing it not the dmg. If you dont know wich is the sharp edge of you sword nor that you shouldnt stand with your back towards a Ranger you certainly shouldnt play this class :)

Posted

Thats plain stupid. Your trying to use some retarded logic to prove the point. Two FULL Red Moons + anything is an overkill for a Ranger/Wizz/Sorc, problem is landing it not the dmg. If you dont know wich is the sharp edge of you sword nor that you shouldnt stand with your back towards a Ranger you certainly shouldnt play this class :)

I was totally missing the guy standing still typing as I landed back hits for 30 seconds straight! Class is either broken still or he was exploiting, take your pick.

On top of things not working properly the class balance is a joke, anyone saying otherwise is playing said broken class or is just a retard.

Posted

Broke class is broke. 

Posted

Level 55 117AP/162 DP

My stats are better than yours and the best geared and highest leveled ranger on Orwen still takes 40% of his total health from one  Red Moon.  So, you're lying or an idiot.

Posted

My stats are better than yours and the best geared and highest leveled ranger on Orwen still takes 40% of his total health from one  Red Moon.  So, you're lying or an idiot.

so say this is a GvG battle. you being the squishy assassin go into the enemies back lines only to cast a very long animation skill with a very high chance of being cc'd out of it or just killed before animation completes. in the rare chance that you actually get a full cast off you do 40% of their life in trade for yours? that sounds pretty fair and balanced.

Posted

I mean, if you don't know how to play the class then yes you'll get CCd.

Maehwa can move a lot faster than you think, and do more damage than you think.

Posted

I dont see a reason why I would go in the middle of the fray for the wizzards AoE to take me down in seconds, to get grabbed by a zerker, get stunned by a Vak or whatever. 

You go on their back, you work alone, try to pick off some targets and vanish again looking for another victim, you shouldnt go near the middle of the fight. But if thats not your playstyle change the class, yes its a bit broken, not fully working, we dont have the whole kit, but far from usless just need to use diff playstyle then any other class. You dont have the DP of most, no nuke of a wizzard nor an iframe of sorc so go work another way to be usable in a fight.

On the sidenote, Valks and Warrs are said to be our hardest oponents.