• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2nd fishing Sweetspot found. Pure golds and blues

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Pure golds, blues, shards and keys. Almost never a white or green. See for yourself.

Posted

Seriously, who the f. cares if you're not going to share the spot? lol.

Posted

shhhh you're giving him what he whats

Posted

You obviously not.

Posted

Pure golds, blues, shards and keys. Almost never a white or green. See for yourself.

Congrats, you have just shown........ nothing.

Posted

Congrats, you have just shown........ nothing.

I have shown you that there are likely many more spots like these. What the ----- is wrong with this community...

Posted

I have shown you that there are likely many more spots like these. What the ----- is wrong with this community...

Like everyone allready knows since......ages???

Yeah.... nothing to see there.

Posted

I ask this everyday

1 person likes this

Posted

the community wants you to pinpoint the location so they can all swarm there and drop resource level from abundant to exhausted in 1 day.

yea~ bunch of -----roaches is what they are.

Posted

the community wants you to pinpoint the location so they can all swarm there and drop resource level from abundant to exhausted in 1 day.

yea~ bunch of -----roaches is what they are.

Well that's not what you're getting. Too. -----ing. Bad.

For those actually interested. This spot has a table just like gold spots, where each spot seems to give the same fish. This is unlike blue spots, where many spots have different tables than others. However, this spot pretty much never gives greens and whites, so especially for gaining exp this is where you want to fish.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well that's not what you're getting. Too. -----ing. Bad.

For those actually interested. This spot has a table just like gold spots, where each spot seems to give the same fish. This is unlike blue spots, where many spots have different tables than others. However, this spot pretty much never gives greens and whites, so especially for gaining exp this is where you want to fish.

what I'm getting? I'm not part of the said community that demands you reveal the location. read and understand replies before you fire back with a retort.

Posted (edited)

Who cares? In 1 hour of semi-AFK grinding I make 6-7 mil now, just doing the things people stopped grinding since pirates came out.

I also get Black Stones and gear drops.

The one time I actually had to stop watching Netflix and look up for more than a few seconds was when another Sorc tried to PK me.... So I also submitted a hacker video and am awaiting my reward. The Sorc in question is no longer there, so I assume she was reported by multiple people. I best get my GM treats, since i was one of the first to report her :D

lol.thumb.jpg.59b9d1f084f7ebb336a621ee70

Edited by Lexicon

Posted

Don't see the point. People already know, just no one wants to go through the trouble of finding these spots. And they don't even need to considering that there are known hotspots with abundant resources. So who are you helping? What are you trying to show, besides the obvious.

Posted (edited)

My bad, misunderstood your post.

Edited by My name is Chef

Posted

Hey chef thanks for sharing.  Always good to share info, since it doesn't hurt anyone.  Only assholes get hurt when you share and they are not people so that's okay.

1 person likes this

Posted

My bad, misunderstood your post. Probably didn't read it carefully. Doesn't excuse you being rude as shit though.

"rude as shit". excuse me, who replied back with "Too. -----ing. Bad."????

Posted

what you area actually doing is, is exactly this:

"Hi guys, I am here!"

Okay

and now? Enjoy yourself, enjoy your fish.

But as said. Who cares if you dont want to share it? You're acting so completely unnatural

Posted

Hey guys I watch FIlthy Frank, le memester me! OHOHOHOOOO

Posted

location or it didn't happen...

1 person likes this

Posted

I bet there is no nearby trader, nor is it fast to swim back to; making the spot useless compared to say Marka1; where the lerove trader is right there

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0