• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[NA EDAN] Looking for a small guild PvX

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi my name is GB but if you want to add me in game its ScarletPhantom. I'm currently looking for a small guild to join ideally who use any kind of TS or Discord. I have played a lot of MMO's but have never joined a guild i am not interested in joining a big guild and getting lost in the crowd or being involved in all the big guild politics. I am just starting to play and i am currently a lvl 22 musa. I don't know much about the game but i want to learn more about it. I am 18 and live in UK. Most of all i would like to join a guild with some cool so if your not in a guild add me anyway and shoot me a message and we can play some time. Cheers 

Edited by TheGBgamer

Posted

Hi GB! Welcome to Black Desert!

We might be great guild for you to get your start with. We have just under 20 people at the moment and have a great group of people. Most of us are really active, helpful and knowledgeable enough to help out new players with just about anything.

You can review our recruitment post here if you like: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/41129-ducttape-we-stick-together-18-newbie-friendly-edan/

All the info you need should be there to contact us. My family name in game is Cosgrove if you want any help or advice with anything!

Best of luck to you mate!

Posted

GB,

Sounds like you'd be a great fit for <DivineKnights>! Check out our forum/discord and we'd be happy to answer any questions!

-Spriggy

Posted (edited)

Looks like you would be a great fit with: KoS

We use ts3 and are a smaller tight knit group right now, we arent interested in all the background politics going on, we have no alliances/allegiances to any of the big guilds. We are looking for dedicated and motivated members to add on to our core for BDO. Hop on our ts3 and contact Poet or Mixology or add us in game Character names: Mixology or Lilbit.

Edited by poet

Posted

Sounds like you would be a great fit. We are definitely a small group.

Posted

<Intrepid>

Discord is in the link below. (our recruitment post here)

Posted

Hey, @TheGBgamer. :)  Welcome to BDO!

Aureus Knights (AKS) traces its roots back to UO in 1997, with a formal founding 2006.  We're normally active in several games at once, and BDO is one of the chapters we're supporting!

Our BDO chapter has been running since the game's release, building on a solid core of like-minded gamers.  We've been adding to our membership slowly but steadily, looking for friendly, low-key people who enjoy the game and get along well with our guild as a whole.

We...

• ...are a well-run, well-established, and fun-focused guild
  • ...welcome players who participate in all aspects of the game - PvX, crafting, trading, gathering, all of it
  • ...support our members with an active forum, Mumble, and Slack chat to stay in touch and coordinate
  • ...are on the Edan server, yay!

If you're interested, you can check us out at http://www.aureusknights.com, use our official recruiting thread on these forums at http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/49675-aureus-knights-edan-server-pvx-well-run-well-established-and-fun-focused/, or send me a whisper in-game (family name KarmaBum, most common character name Gweny).

Hope to see you around! :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0