• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

150% of BDO players are having fun

141 posts in this topic

Posted

Gud post.2 interweb credits for you.

Posted

quick question, how do you know 4.28m people are playing the game?

1 person likes this

Posted

Did I make a blanket statement about using statistics to back up an argument? No, I made a statement about how you inject those exact same numbers into every post you can. Seriously, how many times have you posted those statistics in the past month?

If the figures back me up, why not keep using them? I've yet to see ANY statistics from the opposing side so I'll happily keep using them to prove my point. Rather creepy that you're going through all my psots to track how many times I use the figures, but that's what you do isn't it? :) 

I am not trying to imply they are "outdated", just that it is "old news" in the sense that several topics have been made to highlight these statistics already.

To me, every single bit of your OP reeks of desperation. Do you have anything new to say or not?

Let's flip that back friend, do you and the whiners have everything new to QQ about or is it the same old complaints?

The cash shop is too expensive!

Why are costumes so expensive?

Why can't I buy costumes for cheaper?

I want to be able to dress-up my character for less!

I'll stop with the echo chamber if you do love. :) 

quick question, how do you know 4.28m people are playing the game?

4 million of them are in my guild and the other 280,000 are friends with me on Facebook. That way when I make a post saying "my guildies" or "my friends" agree with me, you know I'm telling the truth. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Not hating but u do bring it up very often so its hard not to notice  😂😂😂😂

Posted

Active role on the forums doesnt necessarily mean stalking :P

That's a nice way to describe that "fine" line. :D

Posted

I've yet to see ANY statistics from the opposing side so I'll happily keep using them to prove my point. Rather creepy that you're going through all my psots to track how many times I use the figures, but that's what you do isn't it?

I am not your friend. You already admitted you have no friends IRL. You were being sarcastic I am sure, but I took the statement at face value.

Statistics about how poorly the game is doing? Yeah, I will hit DAUM up for that right away, I am sure they are eager to disclose that information.

I explicitly asked how many times you posted the stats because I see you do it all the time. If I had any idea how often you actually do it, I would not have made it a question. I can assure you, I have never visited your profile or gone through your posting history, I am not 'into' that sort of thing.

Posted (edited)

Just thought I'd throw a few statistics at you all: -

• 4.28 million people are playing this game right now
  • 117% of these players are logging in every day
  • 125% are purchasing items from the cash shop
  • 0.000004% of players are AFK fishing
  • 99% of players are at level 5

These figures seem off to you at all? Well that's because, like quite a few of forum posts, they are not based on fact and I merely sued to back up the poster's point and sway people towards their argument. What are the figures we do know however?

400,000 PRE-ORDERED the game and purchased it in the first month, this number could be higher but that is the bare minimum of players who have bought this game.

120,000 are on-line at peak times whilst 100,000 is the active number of players per day. These numbers may not mach MOBA games or WoW, but compared to games on Steam this would place BDO in third place.

More people are purchasing items from the cash shop and BDO has a higher pay ratio than not only other B2P games but also F2P games which generally have higher cash shop purchases.

Less than 15% of the game's total population actually use then forum. At the time of typing this there were 7,922 people on-line on the forum, this represents 7.9% of the active population but I've also had to factor in people who may be showing as invisible, people not logged in and not on-line right now. What it does show however is that the forum population is not the voice of the majority of this game.

So why make this thread? A lot of the QQ threads use the words "we" or "the majority", or point at the fact that their "friends" or "guild-mates" agree with them. You're not the voice of the majority, you're not going to affect in this game by threatening to leave and you're not a large proportion of the community. By all means QQ, whine all day long; but you do not represent this game. The numbers do and they're against you. Want to QQ? Use facts to back you up otherwise you're just throwing a tantrum. 

Thanks for playing. :) 

Only me who saw the irony in that? :o 

Edited by Aimscoes

Posted (edited)

If the figures back me up, why not keep using them? I've yet to see ANY statistics from the opposing side so I'll happily keep using them to prove my point.

Wait, you're serious and really don't know what conflict of interest means?

Damn, I wonder why Daum doesn't give you the number of chargebacks issued, no really, I'm wondering right now, like .... mmmh.

Edited by Suh

Posted

I am not your friend. You already admitted you have no friends IRL. You were being sarcastic I am sure, but I took the statement at face value.

Awww, don't be like that; we've got such a rich history together. Otherwise you're implying that I use the word "friend" in my posts when I argue with people to somehow trigger the person into getting angry and bringing it up and giving me something to attack them on. Now what sort of sick bastard would do that? Go to forum to argue with people and occasionally try to make them angry for his or her own sick satisfaction? My god this world we live in...

Then again, maybe I do it because every time someones reacts to the word "friend" I giggle and remember this photo I saw. 

Simmer down love. <3 

Statistics about how poorly the game is doing? Yeah, I will hit DAUM up for that right away, I am sure they are eager to disclose that information.

Honestly, I'm bored enough that I could find some statistics to show you the negative numbers for BDO, I did it for Tera after all. Just because the company doesn't publicly share the figures doesn't mean there aren't ways of figuring out how badly a game is doing and how the population is doing. Hit me up if you want me to do that for BDO. 

I explicitly asked how many times you posted the stats because I see you do it all the time. If I had any idea how often you actually do it, I would not have made it a question. I can assure you, I have never visited your profile or gone through your posting history, I am not 'into' that sort of thing.

How many times have you used the word "platypus" in all your posts? You can't expect me to remember what I say in every post so it's rather silly to use that as a defence. Just admit it, you're stalking me; it's ok I get it. 

Posted

I am in a large guild, and we are loving it. I think everyone has bought at least one thing, and i have 3 outfits + weapon packages, 1 horse outfit, and several other things. The forums are actually a minority in this game, when it comes to an opinion to the game. Just because you claim doom and gloom, does not mean we have to live by it. We can continue having fun while you are wrong. 

Posted

How many times have you used the word "platypus" in all your posts? You can't expect me to remember what I say in every post so it's rather silly to use that as a defence. Just admit it, you're stalking me; it's ok I get it. 

the question was rhetorical, & at least one other poster seemed well aware of what I was getting at

now I am tempted to go through your posting history and count it up just to show how no one needs to "stalk" you to know you include those stats in every other post you make

Posted

One of the shittest threads I've seen in a long time, and actually one million times worse than the people and threads you talk about lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

95% of people reading this post think you pulled the numbers out of your ass. 75% of these people are blinding support your post and act like an idiot all the time. 50% of these stupid people are thinking you are doing good work while 25% think you are stupid, but continue to support you for this game sake.

Am I doing it right?

Posted

95% of people reading this post think you pulled the numbers out of your ass.

Thank god there are links to back each number up, right? :) 

One of the shittest threads I've seen in a long time, and actually one million times worse than the people and threads you talk about lol.

Aww, no need to be this pissy friend. I only backed up everything with statistics, don't be mad at the number; be mad at being wrong. :) 

Posted

what did linking my dollfie in her underpants have to do with anything? just curious

are you just doing anything you can to try and embarrass me?

do I need to remind you you are linking photos out of my public photobucket album?

heck, I would use that pic as my avatar if it were not disastrously inappropriate

Posted

what did linking my dollfie in her underpants have to do with anything? just curious

To show the dark and twisted mind of someone who enjoys dressing up little children in different outfits and then exacting her desires on a pure innocent doll, or because I enjoy annoying you; I'll let you decide I'm good with both. 

are you just doing anything you can to try and embarrass me?

You embarrass yourself darling, I take no part in that. You complain about BDO's cash shop being far too expensive, yet praise Tera's even though it's heavily RNG based. You complain that there's nothing to do in BDO, yet happily defend Tera which has 2 end-game dungeons and two AFK spots. Honestly, I see you as a person tumbling down the stairs in a movie and I'm merely that person the camera occasionally pans to make silly faces why remarking how that's gonna bruise in the morning. 

do I need to remind you you are linking photos out of my public photobucket album?

heck, I would use that pic as my avatar if it were not disastrously inappropriate

Purely because the other thread got locked before I could make a reply, I tend to dress my Cumin up in simple spice packets, not "sexy" costumes that the publisher has offered me whilst loudly defending that it's just a child and there's nothing erotic about it.

Posted (edited)

According to Twitch ?

no one streaming black desert 

oh no wait agent north is

Edited by Maxwell wabbits
1 person likes this

Posted

150% because on every 2 accounts come 3 people that share them?

*Looking at some particular guilds.. cough.*

Posted

pure innocent doll

Plunge has a crush on my doll :/ not sure how to feel about that

I never said BDO's cash shop is "far too" expensive, in fact I stated several times that I think the prices are fine if they would just add more in-game options. There is no RNG when I buy whatever I want straight out off the trade broker, which is the aspect of TERA that I praise. Literally never complain about "nothing to do", you seem to lump everyone who complains about anything into one big group of "whiners" and then attribute everything everyone has ever complained about to every single one of them, a common mistake on internet forums I guess. Thanks for clearing up exactly what your issue with me is, still fixated on the whole TERA thing? Not sure why you are still trying to argue about that with me, sorry for this derail to your topic over something so pedantic.

Not sure what you are getting at with that last bit? You sure seem hung up on that. I understand what relevance the pictures of my elin had, I was just not sure where the picture of my dollfie fit in.

Posted

@CM_Jouska 

pay someone to stream black desert 

like timmac or mr moon or someone plz

Posted

I like the game, I have spent some money and im fine with it.

The opinion of others on what i like and dont like isnt important to me.

Posted

Thank god there are links to back each number up, right? :) 

Aww, no need to be this pissy friend. I only backed up everything with statistics, don't be mad at the number; be mad at being wrong. :) 

Oh, the link for marketing purposes. do you believe everything a company want you to see?

Most stats released by any companies won't be true unless it is confirmed by a 3rd neutral party, but I guess you don't need it, LOL.

Posted

For trolling to be truly effective you have to be subtle, this is just obvious and boring.

Posted

Oh, the link for marketing purposes. do you believe everything a company want you to see?

Most stats released by any companies won't be true unless it is confirmed by a 3rd neutral party, but I guess you don't need it, LOL.

considering what i see in the game, channel hopping and travelling around the game world, I can believe these stats. You can fund a 3rd party survey group though, for yout statistics.

Posted

Plunge has a crush on my doll :/ not sure how to feel about that

It's the suggestive poses you put her in. 

Literally never complain about "nothing to do"

Sure you don't.