• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

150% of BDO players are having fun

141 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Because you don't know how to read. 

These are just your opinions though, for all we know the 80,000+ people that don't come to the forums don't think that the cash shop is priced, they don't think there are server issues and are happy with the content. The point of this thread is to stop people like yourself from thinking they speak for the community or even the majority when they whine about issues.

Many QQ threads has the phrases "I'm not the only one" "My friends agree with me" "The majority are with me"; this thread is show you that the majority AREN'T with you. You think the cash shop is expensive? I don't, BAM you're no longer the majority. You think there are server issues? I've had one DC at the fishing hotspot and hardly ever get lag, BAM you're no longer the majority. 

EXACTLY! "for all you know".
You don't.
You don't get to take the unspoken masses and assume they're all in agreement with you. All you have to go on, are the ones who do speak. You're right. The majority isn't me, nor will I ever claim such. They also aren't YOU.

Initial sales are generally going to be high. The real test of an mmorpg is how successful it is six months in or a year or more. and I have a feeling this game will be free to play in less than a year. Because it's cash shop already acts like it.

Edited by Fiachsidhe

Posted

Because you write nonsense thing. If you have 2 apples you can't eat 3 of them. :D

Hidden Content

Honestly, please just got read the first OP. Just read it, it's only about 200 words. Read it and you'll realise how stupid you really are.   

what "context" can you put that in that makes it look any less stalkerish?

Whats stalkerish love is the fact that you keep following me around games, lezze be honest here. You've been following me around the Tera forums for years and now you're doing it here as well. Sorry that I can actually reply with your weird fetish for a doll, if you can't handle the heat then don't play with fire. :) 

"we've been arguing since before BDO forums!!!" does not change the "context" of you constantly linking to my photos to try to get a rise out of me. track you down in game just to shit-talk? wtf are you talking about? literally the only time I talked to you 'in-game' (as far as I know) was in CS, maybe I made one offhand comment (ie, joke) in global chat once as well, but encountering you randomly in a BG or global chat is hardly "tracking you down", and nothing I did was ever "shit talking" (e; well, idk, your CS strategy was pretty dumb, I guess I did make fun of you for that).

I ave a bone to pick with you? The only person who "got my forum account (suspended)" was me. Maybe you are bitter over what happened to your account at that time, because ever since then you are the one who is desperate to make this personal. All I have ever done is point out when I think you have said something that is stupid or wrong, which is what I do with every single person who posts on this forum.

keep making up lies though, I am sure you will eventually find a "context" that makes you look like the good guy in all this

I swear there's some mojo you're doing with your quotes, i can individually quot each person's text bit byt bit apart from yours, weird. And yeh, I've got more than enough screenies of you tracking me done in game; it maybe weird but I;ve moved on that you've got some sort of crush on me, it's like whateves. I mean it says a lot when you have to track me down in Tera because i rip into you so much in the forums. Most people just tend to ignore someone who destroys there arguments but you seem to take it so personally, I don't why. I personally don't find it weird because it's the internet, but I guess your normal game player would find it weird that someone keeps tracking down a person in CS and following their various forum accounts for some reason.

As for me being bitter about my forum accounts, sorry but I was getting banned long before I met you; thank god I didn't whisper you when my forum account got banned and then threw a hissy fit because Minea didn't ban my forum account...oh wait, that was you. :) 

Don't think I've ever tried to make myself look like the good guy, but thank god I don't pretend to be part of some forum drama just so I can QQ about it! "Oh my god people's home numbers are being called! I'm affronted by this, let me be involved!" It's hilarious, you're like the tumblr chicks that get offended on my behalf because me and a white guy are having jokes. Don't worry, you don't need to be offended on anyone behalf, but please do try to remain relevant. 

It's odd thatI have screenshots to back my "context" up, yet for some reason you don't have anything but more pictures of dressing your dool up....very very weird. 

Sozboz for smelling pistakes, had a beer. 

EXACTLY! "for all you know".
You don't.
You don't get to take the unspoken masses and assume they're all in agreement with you. All you have to go on, are the ones who do speak. You're right. The majority isn't me, nor will I ever claim such. They also aren't YOU.

Initial sales are generally going to be high. The real test of an mmorpg is how successful it is six months in or a year or more. and I have a feeling this game will be free to play in less than a year. Because it's cash shop already acts like it.

Thanks for agreeing with me, if I don't speak for the unspoken masses then what makes you think you do? Why is it ok for you and the other whiners to claim to speak for the majority when I can't do the same? Why are you allowed to say !"everyone thinks the cash shop is expensive" and I'm  not allowed to say the opposite? Why can you speak for everyone and I can't? That's the whole point of this thread, to trigger people like yourself into saying "you don't speak for everyone" when you and eveyr single whiner has been sdoing this for weeks. Al lyoutr posts start with "my gfriend" or "my guildies" or "the commuinty" agrees when you have no proof to back it up.

All we do know is that 120,000 play this game every single day, the fact that this number is now liter shows that people disagree with you more than they disagree with me 

Posted

This is so true. I never see anybody complaining about cash shop in-game.

Sure just saw a bunch of pirate girls, though. ;)

Posted

Thanks for agreeing with me, if I don't speak for the unspoken masses then what makes you think you do? Why is it ok for you and the other whiners to claim to speak for the majority when I can't do the same? Why are you allowed to say !"everyone thinks the cash shop is expensive" and I'm  not allowed to say the opposite? Why can you speak for everyone and I can't? That's the whole point of this thread, to trigger people like yourself into saying "you don't speak for everyone" when you and eveyr single whiner has been sdoing this for weeks. Al lyoutr posts start with "my gfriend" or "my guildies" or "the commuinty" agrees when you have no proof to back it up.

All we do know is that 120,000 play this game every single day, the fact that this number is now liter shows that people disagree with you more than they disagree with me 

Are you even reading what I write? I said I don't speak for them. YOU are the one dropping stats and mentioning the unspoken masses. I didn't bring them up, YOU DID.

Posted (edited)

Whats stalkerish love is the fact that you keep following me around games, lezze be honest here. You've been following me around the Tera forums for years and now you're doing it here as well. Sorry that I can actually reply with your weird fetish for a doll, if you can't handle the heat then don't play with fire. :) 

following you around...? the only two games we have both played (that I know of) are TERA and BDO. We both started playing TERA at the start, and I was not aware of your presence for several years. Are you implying I am playing BDO because you are...? I tried BnS and BDO because people on TERA have been obsessing over both for the last several years. BDO happens to be the one I stuck with, a bit. The fact that you think you have anything to do with any of it says a lot. >.>

There are no screenshots of me "tracking you down" because I have never done that. I have literally never whispered you. I never threw a hissy fit over your forum account that "did not" get suspended by Minea.

I never pretended to be a part of anything, I explicitly stated I was not sure what you had to do with anything & that I simply made a point of keeping my distance from you after reading that comment. You cannot claim I took anything from that post "out of context", now that you linked it yourself anyone can go see you never provided any context for that statement to begin with. The quote I posted on this forums is exactly what you said, people can take the statement at face value and decide for themselves how it makes you look.

You make two ominous references to screenshots without posting anything. I would love to see what "context" you can put any of your accusations in. I am positive I can explain any "screenshots" you "have" of me "tracking" you or whatever nonsense you are talking about.

What is wrong with dressing up my doll? Since you continue to make a big deal about that, I guess I will put those photos into "context". I posted a bunch of screenshots of my new (very expensive, very high quality) dolls on a forum that was interested in seeing them. Some 'jokes' about how the doll comes with a whole outfit but no underpants got out of hand. Not really a big deal, & I am definitely not into my dolls, dunno why you would spend so much time thinking about that tbh.

Edited by kirsch

Posted

Just thought I'd throw a few statistics at you all: -

• 4.28 million people are playing this game right now
  • 117% of these players are logging in every day
  • 125% are purchasing items from the cash shop
  • 0.000004% of players are AFK fishing
  • 99% of players are at level 5

These figures seem off to you at all? Well that's because, like quite a few of forum posts, they are not based on fact and I merely sued to back up the poster's point and sway people towards their argument. What are the figures we do know however?

400,000 PRE-ORDERED the game and purchased it in the first month, this number could be higher but that is the bare minimum of players who have bought this game.

120,000 are on-line at peak times whilst 100,000 is the active number of players per day. These numbers may not mach MOBA games or WoW, but compared to games on Steam this would place BDO in third place.

More people are purchasing items from the cash shop and BDO has a higher pay ratio than not only other B2P games but also F2P games which generally have higher cash shop purchases.

Less than 15% of the game's total population actually use then forum. At the time of typing this there were 7,922 people on-line on the forum, this represents 7.9% of the active population but I've also had to factor in people who may be showing as invisible, people not logged in and not on-line right now. What it does show however is that the forum population is not the voice of the majority of this game.

So why make this thread? A lot of the QQ threads use the words "we" or "the majority", or point at the fact that their "friends" or "guild-mates" agree with them. You're not the voice of the majority, you're not going to affect in this game by threatening to leave and you're not a large proportion of the community. By all means QQ, whine all day long; but you do not represent this game. The numbers do and they're against you. Want to QQ? Use facts to back you up otherwise you're just throwing a tantrum. 

Thanks for playing. :) 

tldr. but nope

Posted

There are people always online afking (fishing,horsetraining,etc,) so the active players stat is a bit misleading.

Posted

The game has some issues, like all games. People will find the smaller issues (Like having to manually loot in a MMO) and complain about it.

The game is fine and it is doing well (I assume). Just troll the people crying over stupid things, don't take them to serious, I am sure most realize they are the players who have invalid opinions for the most part anyways.

Posted

The game has some issues, like all games. People will find the smaller issues (Like having to manually loot in a MMO) and complain about it.

The game is fine and it is doing well (I assume). Just troll the people crying over stupid things, don't take them to serious, I am sure most realize they are the players who have invalid opinions for the most part anyways.

Here, the reason for the toxicity in these forums. Holy crap every line above reeks of ignorance. Don't agree with others opinions? Troll em! Cuz everything's A OK even if the game has "issues". Get over yourself. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh look, this one was trying hard yet was realized not to be very bright and now is trying to prove being a troll as if that changes much.

Posted

Opening day twitch viewers 9000. Atm 500. 

When it will drop to 50 it will die like wildstar.

I love the Twitch argument. It's so dumb yet people keep using it.

Posted

Here, the reason for the toxicity in these forums. Holy crap every line above reeks of ignorance. Don't agree with others opinions? Troll em! Cuz everything's A OK even if the game has "issues". Get over yourself. 

There's a huge difference between thinking that the game has some issues but still being able to play and enjoy the game, and complaining about the game non-stop whilst claiming it to be unplayable. Whilst I don't agree with him that you should troll people who's opinions are different, quite a bit of the toxicity on the forums comes from the QQers who attack anyone who so much as utters one word of praise for the game. 

At the end of the day the people who are whining are still here, so the game can't be as bad as they claim it is.

Oh look, this one was trying hard yet was realized not to be very bright and now is trying to prove being a troll as if that changes much.

Your sentence makes no sense, try again please.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So, just to confirm, you admit you do not have any screenshots of my whispering you or "throwing a hissy fit" or "tracking" you or whatever? Anything that supports any of your claims whatsoever? Or you just gonna toss those claims out there and then drop the issue completely, until next time we argue, when you will make up a bunch of more drama?

you said in your PM you enjoy arguing with me, but every time we do, you try to make the argument about "us" and start making up things that never happened. Then you turn around and post about how far my head is up my own ass and tell other posters they should just disregard my posts entirely. Not much of what you say seems like someone who enjoys arguing with me.

I really wish we could stick to the issues, I have no desire to try to drag your name through the mud. I have tried really hard in all our discussions not to make it about "you" and what I think of you. But over and over, you insist on trying to make the discussion about me, and so I am gonna start calling your BS out instead of ignoring it.

So, please, let's see those screenshots you felt the need to make two separate references to.

There's a huge difference between thinking that the game has some issues but still being able to play and enjoy the game, and complaining about the game non-stop whilst claiming it to be unplayable. Whilst I don't agree with him that you should troll people who's opinions are different, quite a bit of the toxicity on the forums comes from the QQers who attack anyone who so much as utters one word of praise for the game.

Is just as easy to say, quite a bit of the toxicity on the forums comes from white knights who attack anyone who make any complaints.

Obviously either statement is a matter of perception, heavily influenced by our own bias.

At the end of the day the people who are whining are still here, so the game can't be as bad as they claim it is.

yeah, totally. except for all the ones who, y'know, aren't.

Edited by kirsch

Posted

So, just to confirm, you admit you do not have any screenshots of my whispering you or "throwing a hissy fit" or "tracking" you or whatever? Anything that supports any of your claims whatsoever? Or you just gonna toss those claims out there and then drop the issue completely, until next time we argue, when you will make up a bunch of more drama?

That's rather rich love, from someone who isn't involved in drama but likes to worm her way in to it so that she gets the attention she needs. The lack of screenshot is more to do with me having over 3,000 screenshots from Tera at the moment so it'll take a while to actually find it, of course you'll take that as me not having any so whatever rocks your boat. I've never brought up you following me around as hey, I go back through your posts to call you out on the rubbish you spew. If you want to be hippo critical though, let me know and I'll go find the screenshots as well as your posts trying to start drama you're not involved in. :) 

you said in your PM you enjoy arguing with me, but every time we do, you try to make the argument about "us" and start making up things that never happened. Then you turn around and post about how far my head is up my own ass and tell other posters they should just disregard my posts entirely. Not much of what you say seems like someone who enjoys arguing with me.

I enjoy arguing with you because you're like an attention starved child, I've been ignoring you for months on the Tera forums yet every time I post you're there jumping up and down demanding attention. You're hippo critical and continuously contradict yourself, you attack people for defending BDO yet are still the last person holding onto the EME flag to defend Tera. You reject other people's opinions but feel forced to share your own and force it down people's throats. I enjoy arguing with you because it's like playing with a toy car and watching it repeatedly crash into the wall over and over. I PM you because funnily enough I'm not the monster you like to paint me as, you claim you've got no issue with your forum posts being brought up and your Photobucket, but then QQ about it and claim to be a "poor defenceless little girl who's getting creeped on by the big bad mean forum bully". Hell, the first time I argued with you I ended my sentence with the word love (It's how English people colloquially refer to people, sorry but not sorry) and you threw a big old hissy fit and claimed you were being creeped on.

If you can't handle the flames, don't play with fire. 

I really wish we could stick to the issues, I have no desire to try to drag your name through the mud. I have tried really hard in all our discussions not to make it about "you" and what I think of you. But over and over, you insist on trying to make the discussion about me, and so I am gonna start calling your BS out instead of ignoring it.

I've been sticking to the issues, you just like to cause drama because you can't discuss properly due to your previous issues with me. It's odd that I can have a normal discussion with people on this forum, but as soon as I'm done with you you rush off and claim that I'm some big meanie who calls people at their homes and is a...what was it now...disgusting and creepy and ignorant person? Have you considered leaving your emotions at the door when you argue? I think it says a lot that rather than focus on the main issue of this thread you're focused on being a damsel in distress and attacking my person rather than my argument, do you have a Tumblr account by chance?

Perhaps you should take your own advice and...please don't ever talk to me again, I regret addressing you in this topic at all. After all, if were going to call out BS wouldn't we have to focus on someone who says Elins aren't sexual and she only sees them as children, yet has tons of screenshots of her Elin dressed up in "sexy" costumes doing various poses. 

Thanks for playing love :) 

Posted

well, this has certainly gotten out of hand....

1 person likes this

Posted

That's rather rich love, from someone who isn't involved in drama but likes to worm her way in to it so that she gets the attention she needs. The lack of screenshot is more to do with me having over 3,000 screenshots from Tera at the moment so it'll take a while to actually find it, of course you'll take that as me not having any so whatever rocks your boat. I've never brought up you following me around as hey, I go back through your posts to call you out on the rubbish you spew. If you want to be hippo critical though, let me know and I'll go find the screenshots as well as your posts trying to start drama you're not involved in. :) 

more ominous references I barely understand. take as much time as you need, but you might wanna stop making accusations you cannot back up until you catch up to yourself, you are falling way behind with the dozens of claims you have made and the 0 anything you have posted. "I've never brought up you following me around as hey, I go back through your posts to call you out on the rubbish you spew." maybe I am just dumb but literally no idea what that sentence is supposed to mean. all you do is accuse me of "following" you, when I clearly spend all day every day posting on the forum, & have absolutely no regard for what you do. if you think anything I have done is "hippo critical" please do a better job of explaining yourself, that is an accusation I have refuted from you several times already. you must just really like how that "word" sounds, you use it a lot but it never seems to make much sense when you do.

... you claim you've got no issue with your forum posts being brought up and your Photobucket... 

I said it does not piss me off, I do not have any "issue" with you being creep as hell, I just do not ever know what pictures of my doll has to do with any of the "arguments" you try to have with me. The way you call people "friend" and "love" is creepy, you know it is creepy, that is why you do it.

I can handle whatever "flames" you want to throw at me, I just think all of this makes both of us really stupid and would much prefer "arguing" about how much Black Desert sucks instead of how obsessed you are with me. If you want me to stop trying to "get involved in drama", stop using pictures out of my photobucket to attack me personally and stop hiding behind this wall of implying I only think most of your posts are stupid and wrong because I am "following you around".

I've been sticking to the issues...

oh really? that is why you responded to every part of my post except the parts that are on-topic I guess?

After all, if were going to call out BS wouldn't we have to focus on someone who says Elins aren't sexual and she only sees them as children, yet has tons of screenshots of her Elin dressed up in "sexy" costumes doing various poses. 

no, you would rather bring up this issue again. trying to get your stupid topic locked?

my point has always been that making assumptions about a girl because of the way she dresses is wrong. my elin mystic in devilicious costume is one of my favourite character aesthetics to date. it does not "turn me on" and I do not think there is anything "wrong" with any of it. maybe other people think of their character or my character in a way that is "wrong", but that is not my responsibility.

Posted

This Twitch bullshit.....

Back in the Days we didnt have IPhones, how did we survive?

There was a Time without Google and Facebook, we are STILL there!

There was even a Time we didn´t got Internet, how the Hell we survived???

But yeah..... Twitch is the way to decide if a Game is dead or not..... "Facepalm"

1 person likes this

Posted

trying to get your stupid topic locked?

And voila, we finally have your main problem and why you're rambling away, you don't agree with my topic. Thank god these forums have an ignore function that you can use. If you don't agree with thread why not voice your opinion calmly, or just don't voice it at all. Odd that everyone else has managed to master this simple art, perhaps you should try as well?

Thanks for playing friend. :) 

Posted

... you don't agree with my topic. Thank god these forums have an ignore function that you can use. If you don't agree with thread why not voice your opinion calmly, or just don't voice it at all.

no, that is not my "main problem", but I have been pointing out every thing you say that I think is stupid or wrong and will continue to do so.

so, you are not going to post any of those 3000 screenshots???

Posted

This Twitch bullshit.....

Back in the Days we didnt have IPhones, how did we survive?

There was a Time without Google and Facebook, we are STILL there!

There was even a Time we didn´t got Internet, how the Hell we survived???

But yeah..... Twitch is the way to decide if a Game is dead or not..... "Facepalm"

I don't even get it why people watch someone plays for them instead to play themself ?

I guess we are just in this Generation.

South Park explains thats so well 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBGQoDSb9IY

Posted

no, that is not my "main problem", but I have been pointing out every thing you say that I think is stupid or wrong and will continue to do so.

so, you are not going to post any of those 3000 screenshots???

pics or it didn't happen 

Posted (edited)

What is wrong with dressing up my doll?

Pics of said dolls please, for evaluation purposes.

You're hippo critical and continuously contradict yourself

JpQmMFnmgcQl.jpg

Edited by Jack Sparrow

Posted

Pics of said dolls please, for evaluation purposes.

I have to check those pics too, for science porpuses ofc.

Posted

I got both Cringe and WannabeElin on ignore so can somebody give me a DR version of drama here pls?