• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New and looking for guild

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi! 

I have been playing for a little bit and its been really fun though I'm still really new. Sometimes I feel like it can be pretty hard to meet people to hang out with and it can get kind of lonely at times. I would like to find a guild that is just really chill and friendly but also where it's busy most of the time so there is a lot of the time some chat going on. 

Right now I am on Edan though I probably wouldnt mind too much switching if I find people to hang out with someplace else.

Posted

You're welcome to come check us out:

Posted

@Ailsie: I'll lob AKS at you. :)

Aureus Knights (AKS) traces its roots back to UO in 1997, with a formal founding 2006.  We're normally active in several games at once, and BDO is one of the chapters we're supporting!

Our BDO chapter has been running since the game's release, building on a solid core of like-minded gamers.  We've been adding to our membership slowly but steadily, looking for friendly, low-key people who enjoy the game and get along well with our guild as a whole.

We...

• ...are a well-run, well-established, and fun-focused guild
  • ...welcome players who participate in all aspects of the game - PvX, crafting, trading, gathering, all of it
  • ...support our members with an active forum, Mumble, and Slack chat to stay in touch and coordinate
  • ...are on the Edan server, yay!

If you're interested, you can check us out at http://www.aureusknights.com, use our official recruiting thread on these forums at http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/49675-aureus-knights-edan-server-pvx-well-run-well-established-and-fun-focused/, or send me a whisper in-game (family name KarmaBum, most common character name Gweny).

Hope to see you around! :)

Posted

Hi! 

I have been playing for a little bit and its been really fun though I'm still really new. Sometimes I feel like it can be pretty hard to meet people to hang out with and it can get kind of lonely at times. I would like to find a guild that is just really chill and friendly but also where it's busy most of the time so there is a lot of the time some chat going on. 

Right now I am on Edan though I probably wouldnt mind too much switching if I find people to hang out with someplace else.

Hey, glad to hear you've enjoyed the game so far.

We have a small/mid sized guild on Edan called DangoDaikazoku. Most of our members are in the same spot as you, newer players still learning the game and looking for a community. It's a big game so we share knowledge amongst each other. We have a discord if you like voice chat, and were also quite active in the in-game chat as well.

Our members do various things. We have a few higher lvl people who are always happy to answer questions. Some lower to mid lvl people working on leveling and learning the game. Some of us even focus on the crafting side of the game.

My in-game name is Clouse if you want to whisper me, or pm me here if you have any questions. Let me know if you're interested!

Posted

Please check us out in the recruitment thread below.

Posted

If you are still searching for a home, let me offer you a chance to get to know us in <Intrepid>

Discord is in the OP of our recruitment thread linked below. Hope to see you soon!

Posted

Ailsie,

Sounds like we might be a good fit, but feel free to check out our forum and stop by our discord to check us out!

-Spriggy

Posted

Hello Ailsie :) I felt the same way when I first started. 

Serendia is recruiting. We are a great guild for new players and experienced players. 

We are all about having fun but we know when you get serious. Some of the top ranked life skilled people on the server are from Serendia as well. I hope you consider our guild! PM me or feel free to complete an app on our website. 

Thank you! 

-AZ

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0