• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Daum, fix your god damn game. I can't go to Iliya island.... And now I am stuck in the middle of the ocean. 9 attempts, 9 fails. HOURS wasted.

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is getting ridiculous.

Trying to take the boat from Velia to Iliya, I keep getting stuck and kicked off in random places.

My favorite one so far is in the middle of the ocean, when I can't do ANYTHING to make it to the closest island.

As it is, the game is unplayable for me. 

9 attempts, 9 fails. HOURS wasted. Daum, who do you have working for you?

I work as a network admin, and if I let things like this happen, I would be fired.

Just making this thread in case I want to do a charge back and need proof.

I can't play/move/do anything. Your company has no tech support, and the forums are the only way to get a response.

Here is me glitching and walking on water... Yeeah, I guess I am part RNGesus?

Garbage company is garbage. Oh well, at least I can LITERALLY fish ON the ocean. Guess that's cool... KInda....?

wtf.jpg

The best part is I can attack and kill anyone/anything while glitched, and they cant attack me back. Pirate ships? Please, I own those.

FIX YOUR DAMN GAME.

Edited by Lexicon

Posted

simple, just transport to lliya. Oh wait.. only city we cant transport to...

1 person likes this

Posted

"Middle of the ocean"

or....like 30 yards from the shore according to your map.

Posted (edited)

"Middle of the ocean"

or....like 30 yards from the shore according to your map.

That was the last time I got DC'd. I didn't take the screenshot of me being in the middle of the ocean (takes too much jumping and re-logging to get back to civilization). And 30 yards? That map is max zoomed out. Try something like a few hundred yards.

But really, you see me fishing ON water and you complain I am too close to shore? How dare you question the mighty RNGesus? From now on nothing but garbage loot for you!

Edited by Lexicon
1 person likes this

Posted

The best part is I can attack and kill anyone/anything while glitched, and they cant attack me back.

reported

3 people like this

Posted

Figure out a way to die problem solved :P 

Posted

get gud

Posted

reported

You have upset the mighty RNGesus. Nothing but garbage loot for you for the next 3 days!

Posted

If you're getting booted in the bay, try hopping on the ferry north of Cron's Castle as the ferry passes. If you time it right you can be waiting out in the water as it passes, so just climb aboard.

Posted (edited)

Can't you just "Escape" to land and then recall your boat at the dock?

Edited by Maconi

Posted

You have upset the mighty RNGesus. Nothing but garbage loot for you for the next 3 days!

Mate, believe it or not I haven't looted anything worth more than blackstones / relics (besides 2 gladiator belts) since the game release.

I'd love my RNG to change because it can't be any worse than it is now.

Posted

May I have your ticket number?

1 person likes this

Posted

Figure out a way to die problem solved :P 

Lol I can't! I am immortal while stuck there. Once I get UNDER water, I swim to the closest island, chugging potions and wasting money along the way.

Working for Daum has to be cake. No expectations, and you can be garbage and still keep your job.

Seriously, people spend THOUSANDS of dollars per month and they "can't afford" a decent server and good help? 

What is this, I don't even......

Yo.thumb.jpg.6fbc55ae88e74fec0ed70615dbc1064a.jpg

I wish. It is now gone. Apparently I never made a ticket roflmao.

Check my account for char name. I also PM'd it to me. Jouska you are my only hope, please get me to  Iliya island.

Posted

Lol I can't! I am immortal while stuck there. Once I get UNDER water, I swim to the closest island, chugging potions and wasting money along the way.

Working for Daum has to be cake. No expectations, and you can be garbage and still keep your job.

Seriously, people spend THOUSANDS of dollars per month and they "can't afford" a decent server and good help? 

What is this, I don't even......

Yo.thumb.jpg.6fbc55ae88e74fec0ed70615dbc1064a.jpg

I wish. It is now gone. Apparently I never made a ticket roflmao.

Check my account for char name. I also PM'd it to me. Jouska you are my only hope, please get me to  Iliya island.

Just out of curiosity What in the hell do you need that many pearls for ?  being it is not a P2W game lol

Posted

Thanks Jouska,

As always after messaging you I am 100% sure this issue will be remedied.

I am very sorry for doing this, but it seems like you are the only Daum employee to work/give a damn.

Just out of curiosity What in the hell do you need that many pearls for ?  being it is not a P2W game lol

That's not me, just a Whale thread I found on this forum.

Posted

Thanks Jouska,

I am very sorry for doing this, but it seems like you are the only Daum employee to work/give a damn.

doh

Posted

Thanks Jouska,

Ah ok but still why lol would someone need that many but oh well

Posted

simple, just transport to lliya. Oh wait.. only city we cant transport to...

You can transport from Velia to Iliya Island...

Posted

Ah ok but still why lol would someone need that many but oh well

Multiple costumes, earrings, glasses, horse armor/boat/carriage skin, beating dye RNG, Elion's Tear, horse breeding resets, tier 4 pets, weight increases, inventory increases, storage increases, furniture to get #1 house ranking for investing...

The player who owns this house spent several hundred just on chandeliers.

2016-04-09_1946840053.thumb.JPG.f6decfef

Source: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/68439-chandelier-whales/ 

Posted

This meme with a doll comes to mind... I think it's karma, man. :P

Posted

Multiple costumes, earrings, glasses, horse armor/boat/carriage skin, beating dye RNG, Elion's Tear, horse breeding resets, tier 4 pets, weight increases, inventory increases, storage increases, furniture to get #1 house ranking for investing...

Hidden Content

Whats the point of having #1 house ranking lol there isn't one and I have all Tier 4 pets and weight maxed including glasses and costumes and inventory increases which are dumb to max out being you are still restricted by weight and still have not spent close to that much

Posted (edited)

CM_Jouska, the hardest working CM/GM fixed me.

Buddy, you need to have some sort of PayPal option set up so we can donate.

The rest of your company is garbage, but you good sir a gentlemen and a scholar.

I will gladly donate or buy Daum cash for such prompt service. What say you @CM_Jouska?

CM_Jouska

Brother, I wasn't bullshiting when I said such epic service needs to be rewarded. I am trying to buy some Daum cash JUST because of you and am getting this error (I bought stuff before, so this is new):

wth.png

Mate, believe it or not I haven't looted anything worth more than blackstones / relics (besides 2 gladiator belts) since the game release.

I'd love my RNG to change because it can't be any worse than it is now.

The RNGesus takes pity on you. You will receive good loot soon.

Edited by Lexicon
1 person likes this

Posted

CM_Jouska, the hardest working CM/GM fixed me.

Buddy, you need to have some sort of PayPal option set up so we can donate.

The rest of your company is garbage, but you good sir a gentlemen and a scholar.

I will gladly donate or buy Daum cash for such prompt service. What say you @CM_Jouska?

CM_Jouska

Brother, I wasn't bullshiting when I said such epic service needs to be rewarded. I am trying to buy some Daum cash JUST because of you and am getting this error (I bought stuff before, so this is new):

I gave him something worth more than monehs, when he helped me with my computer problems- I gave him my heart but he just threw it away cici27.gif.

Posted

I gave him something worth more than monehs, when he helped me with my computer problems- I gave him my heart but he just threw it away cici27.gif.

don't feel bad he threw mine away too

Posted

Hidden Content

holy cow that ceiling.....