• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No Complaints About the Game

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Can someone give me something to complain about so I can fit in with the forum community ? 

4 people like this

Posted

rng, you cannot go wrong with complaining about rng.

Posted

I'd say you already fit in with a lot of the community if you're creating bait / troll threads like this.

2 people like this

Posted

Eh, I don't think there's anything left to complain about, I think everythings covered so far. 

Posted

Can someone give me something to complain about so I can fit in with the forum community ? 

i am with you. I thoroughly enjoy the game. We beat 6 or 7 scroll bosses the past 2 days, and have been having fun as a guild. I think the angry people on the forums just need better guilds or more friends. I rather not fit in though, since being awesome is better than sad.

image.png

1 person likes this

Posted

i am with you. I thoroughly enjoy the game. We beat 6 or 7 scroll bosses the past 2 days, and have been having fun as a guild. I think the angry people on the forums just need better guilds or more friends. I rather not fit in though, since being awesome is better than sad.

awesome.jpg

This.

I highly suspect that the people who post salt on the forums are just lonely people without guilds to play with :(

Been playing BDO almost every day since it came out, most fun I've had in an MMO in ages.

1 person likes this

Posted

rng, you cannot go wrong with complaining about rng.

agreed I'm over 20 hours deep just trying to farm a tree spirit belt. 5 luck and node lvl 7

Posted

agreed I'm over 20 hours deep just trying to farm a tree spirit belt. 5 luck and node lvl 7

I dont know if you will be able to retrieve a specific thread about "unfair rng", but that one won it all. My version might not be accurate but I remember it happening like this.

Someone was raging because he had been dedicating a fair amount of hours per day farming ogre ring/witch earring or somehting like that, with 5 luck and node higher than you have and didnt get zeet for 2 weeks. He was really mad and made a thread about naming another player for cheating because that player won several items in a row on world boss, and got really lucky on successive drops while farming.

The accusee answered him that he wasnt cheating, that he was just really lucky. To top it all, he said he was farming with 2 luck and close to no node level. 

Go figure, rng is rng >.<, and it can get some ppl frustrated and mad reaaally quick. Im just glad im not into gear farming. Not being lucky by nature, im sparing myself a heart attack and burnout from raging or even worse, busting my computer open with a slug.

Just.....be patient, your turn will come. 

Good luck!

Posted

so what you are trying to say is, you are entitled to have that item drop on you after a given period of time? Or that its unfair your friends got it faster? Or wtf do you people think when you talk about "rng" (the main mechanic of most mmo's)? 

Posted (edited)

so what you are trying to say is, you are entitled to have that item drop on you after a given period of time? Or that its unfair your friends got it faster? Or wtf do you people think when you talk about "rng" (the main mechanic of most mmo's)? 

I never complained about anyone else getting it lol. Just commented on rng being a load of crap lol. I'll still continue to farm until I get one and just watch Netflix on another monitor while I kill away. 

Ive made 13 mill off turn ins alone figured there should have been a belt in there somewhere even at .5% drop rate I should have hit it. 

All you you silly potatoes raging at me for some reason just calm down. 

Edited by Prysom

Posted

9daaa4ef4fb5bf930e47f5f33f39d1efefddac6f

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0