• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Real Armor costume

44 posts in this topic

Posted

When we will have real armor costume for Valkyrie ?

Mini skirt and big cleveage with high heel is not RP at all. some female NPC have very cool armor. Why we cant have it :o

6 people like this

Posted

I want RP decent valk armour (something I pop into when grouping and end game), but in the meantime she is HOT so enjoying the current outfits...

image.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Mini skirt and big cleveage with high heel is not RP at all. some female NPC have very cool armor. Why we cant have it :o

This is the best you will get, but it's not out yet.

http://bdo-fashion.com/valkyrie-aker-guard/

bdo-aker-guard-valkyrie-full

Edited by Murder_Inc.
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yea, this is the first mmo i can remember ever playing where all the npcs looked cooler than me. also, and maybe somebody else can remember the name, there is some kind of armor costume maybe coming out like 'arhc guard' or something but damm if i can remember the name. it actually sort of looks more like metal plate armor on the valkyrie. maybe somebody else in this thread can remember the exact name.

ha i am a slow typer. yes the post right above

Edited by vincenzo

Posted

The armour that is worn at the Delph outpost is very good, I'd put that on the valk 

Posted

Yeah sure the Aker guard look great but still too much skin, and i enjoy the current outfits too ( i got Kibelius, Venslar and Lahr Arcien ) but seriously look at the Warrior costume, they got ultra badass armor who make them look like a knight from hell 

Valkyrie is supposed to be divine warrior , not wench

bdo-clead-warrior-costume.jpg

bdo-goyen-warrior-full.jpg

The armour that is worn at the Delph outpost is very good, I'd put that on the valk 

Yeah that what armor i was talking about

look so cool

4 people like this

Posted

are those two sets out yet Nelyvia? i think i might pay 30 bucks for the second. those do look awesome. i am sure sadly the valk version is altered so that she is wearing a miniskirt

Posted

are those two sets out yet Nelyvia? i think i might pay 30 bucks for the second. those do look awesome. i am sure sadly the valk version is altered so that she is wearing a miniskirt

Nope, didnt released yet

but when they will, i think i will do a warrior and take the first ^^

Posted

now at least i have something to look forward to. i hope that one of those will look almost the same on the valk and that they will not alter it so much.

Posted

I'm all for more choice but the current deigns remind me of Sophita from Soul Blade/Soul Calibur which i think is cool :D . I just wish they'd remove the full set bonuses from being tied to a particular set (still have them but for 3 items not the the whole set if you catch my drift), I have the rose flower which looks cool as f**k but for the extra 10% XP i need the normal helm which is a bit sucky Q.Q.

1 person likes this

Posted

now at least i have something to look forward to. i hope that one of those will look almost the same on the valk and that they will not alter it so much.

Valkyrie dont have these set

Posted

The full plate and even chain in Dark Souls III looks great on female characters.  

Posted

ugh. of course not. this game . . .. 

Posted

The full plate and even chain in Dark Souls III looks great on female characters.  

Yeah because female armor look like real armor in Dark Soul

I'm all for more choice but the current deigns remind me of Sophita from Soul Blade/Soul Calibur which i think is cool :D . I just wish they'd remove the full set bonuses from being tied to a particular set (still have them but for 3 items not the the whole set if you catch my drift), I have the rose flower which looks cool as f**k but for the extra 10% XP i need the normal helm which is a bit sucky Q.Q.

Yes the full set bonus is anoying,i would like to to a custom set with piece but loose bonus :/

Posted

Just want to point out that the actual in game NPC Valkyries in Calpheon, also sport the miniskirt and cleavage, so in universe it fits the valkyrie.

Posted (edited)

Just want to point out that the actual in game NPC Valkyries in Calpheon, also sport the miniskirt and cleavage, so in universe it fits the valkyrie.

I dont talk about equipement, im fine with them, i talk about costume :/

anyway

Here is my character, do you think she have a head to wear high heel and miniskirt ??? also we dont see, but muscular option are at max

2016-05-03_929580778.JPG

Edited by Nelyvia

Posted

Yes, the female armour in this game is beyond a joke. Video game standards circa the 1990s. So the Koreans cater for teenage boys as their primary market in 2016? Well, you promised us adaptations for cultural sensibilities, Daum. The only wearable outfit for any female class, besides the Sorc and Witch default, is the Ranger's Bern, yet that still has high heels and shows off her underwear. Just one option that isn't immersion breaking or makes me look like pervert Daum. Just one option. Can we do that?

1 person likes this

Posted

Just one option that isn't immersion breaking or makes me look like pervert Daum. Just one option. Can we do that?

Unfortunately some Korean pervert long ago decided valkyries and rangers have to look like hookers and tamers like schoolgirls. Without any real options.

Wait, no, costume exchange tokens are the one and only option for most female classes to get... well... "clothes". Ofc not in game yet.

Fortunately at least Maehwa can look somewhat decent. But ofc the class itself is only half-done and kinda broken. Figures. So much for options...

Posted

The new pirate costume (the red one), looks pretty nice imo.

2 people like this

Posted

I have the muscular sliders adjusted quite high on my characters when those parts of the anatomy should be muscular to support their fighting style. 

For example the sliders on my valk has medium to high arms and very high legs with low to medium chest.

my ranger has very high arms, medium chest and medium to high legs.

my witch has just below medium legs and everything else is low. 

I hope it's okay to say this, but I don't mind certain parts being visible to show other players how my characters look and the choices I made at creation.

oh, and it is kinda keeping with the 'lore' of the game if we look at other in game characters. We the players choose the outfits, if more of the full armour ones are out I would get them - but 50% of the time I would be in something aesthetically pleasing to do non combat in. 

Posted

Seriously? Keeping with the "lore"? Which is what... swords and bows and horses/carriages, sailing ships, catapults, hardly yet flintlocks and cannons... a somewhat medieval-themed universe perhaps?

Yeah, I can totally see how girls in mini-skirts and high heels fit in there. Totally.

Valkyries and rangers and to some extend tamers look so out of place in this game it aint even funny anymore.

Posted

The new pirate costume (the red one), looks pretty nice imo.

the cry babies want that full plate too. Apparently rangers run around looking like iron man in their world.  Even dungeons and dragons has characters with cleavage and skin, these people act like it's just Koreans. In don't see anyone complaining about the angel costume for males which is even more skin revealing than the female version

Oy great , more prude overly sensitive Americans. It's fine if you don't like the costumes but to act like they are for perverts or the girls look "slutty" is just prude. The closest one is the angel costume, nothing else flaunts that much skin. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like it works fine...

GITGyjz.jpg

...it's magic, man. ;)

I never have an objection to more costumes. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

So much for options...

Yeah ikr, we have random hidden character stats rolled on creation to keep our characters "unique" and "fun", who needs outfit variety or the choice not to dress as a stripper.

Posted

We know the less armor a female has, the more defense they gain

this is a scientific fact proven by our great fuhrer donald trump and his best people, let me tell you, he knows people 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0