• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What do I do?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok.. so I reached 50 after 4 whole days of grinding.. What now? I know you'll say "Look at other guides, we've already been through this before"

I'm flat broke. Armor is at +5. I can't grind these mobs that other level 50's can.. so what do I do? I wanted to start trading up but I don't have any money to start it up. Any suggestions? Much appreciated!

Posted

fishing/trade/ farm mansha or catfish and pump up gear to +15. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Keep grinding the best you can to get more money/blackstones and keep enhancing your gear.

Do lower level areas if you absolutely have to.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks guys, I'll just keep grinding and hope to get some decent drops.

Posted

Ok.. so I reached 50 after 4 whole days of grinding.. What now? I know you'll say "Look at other guides, we've already been through this before"

I'm flat broke. Armor is at +5. I can't grind these mobs that other level 50's can.. so what do I do? I wanted to start trading up but I don't have any money to start it up. Any suggestions? Much appreciated!

Party up :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

If ya don't like fishing it's the Catfishmen for you. :P

Posted

It's a game not a race. None forced you to rush your way to 50 skipping 99% of the game's content.

If you just rushed to 50, gz, now you need to go back to do the quests that slowly put you into the game's idea.

Posted

gathering+farming+workers: makes some potatoes crates and sell them to a trader.

fishing: catch at fishing hotspots and sell to trader.

fishing+processing+worker: catch fish, dry them, crate them, sell them to trader.

gathering+processing+alchemy: makes high end potions and sell to marketplace

gathering+farming+cooking: makes high quality food and sell to marketplace

There's lot of way to makes silvers to buy equipments and black stone, ya just need time to do it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Go fishing or grind catfish

Posted

.. What now?"

Black Spirit quests!

Do everything your Black Spirit asks you to do, you can summon him with the comma key.

In return you'll be rewarded with several dozen Black Stones, Skill Points, Inventory Expansions, and Gold Bars worth millions in silver.

Posted

Just grind some more, fish, or find some quests. I personally grind a lot because fishing is only my cup of tea when I'm AFK.

For my first 2 characters I just went along with the quests but with my 3rd character I'm trying to grind a bit more and level faster by just killing quest targets and then staying in that spot for 2-3 levels and moving on. Still following the story but with much more grinding lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

play the game! You merely unlocked your ability to go almost everywhere safely, and kill things better. The game is so much more than that. Come back and ask that, when you have 300+ CP, 30 breath, strength and health, riding a T7 horse, and using a +15 everything.

do the quests! Quests are the most important part to quickly obtain CP. Work on life skills, as this is a great addition in this game, not just an afterthought. Hunt for those hidden places. Just because are level 50, does not mean you are above level 10 quests.

Edited by Zibbernopperrroo
More suggestions.
1 person likes this

Posted

Start gathering everything so you can make nice furniture one day. keep doing your black spirit dailies for the scrolls. after like a week and a half you could probably get into mediah.

Oh also, you might be able to tab along with some people doing their scrolls. If somebody is spamming chat a lot to find a few people, just whisper them and tell them you can help but don't have a scroll to share yourself. You can get some stones and seals that way. Don't get bummed out when an enchant fails either. the 20 armor stones you have are nothing compared to the pile of 100+ you'll get over the next week or so.

Also, I would REALLY look into which armor you should be bedazzling. It is bad getting a piece to +10 only to realize that your wearing the wrong shirt.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Black Spirit quests!

I did all the black spirit quests leading up to level 50, thanks though!

Party up :D 

That's a big problem I've been having. No guild, and everyone I've run into has 100% ignored me. xD total isolation it feels like

It's a game not a race. None forced you to rush your way to 50 skipping 99% of the game's content.

Yeah I just wanted to get past the solo mob grinding as quick as possible. Being alone in the game has made some things hard, so maybe I should just join a guild lol

Edited by TheCanadian

Posted

Kind of hard to figure out how you can be broke at that level from all the millions that the BS freaky thing dumps on you; but yea, I guess a lot of that comes from building energy and contribution points which strictly grinding mobs won't give you much of.

Posted

Also, I would REALLY look into which armor you should be bedazzling. It is bad getting a piece to +10 only to realize that your wearing the wrong shirt.

Thanks for all the info!! I just went along with a guide on youtube and chose Taritas armor for Maehwa

Well, my main goal was to get heavy into pvp, so I know I need to spend a lot of time and money on my armor/weapon. Right now i wouldn't be able to get into a serious pvp guild probably. I guess I just need to pick a profession and grind hard to get the money, right?

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys, I'll just keep grinding and hope to get some decent drops.

look into the skeleton daily and hourly quests to start getting good gear too, it helps you work towards good earrings or hell you might even get lucky like me and get 2 witch earring drops and be all set in that area for a while. But yeah id say make sure you do your dailies everyday and the hourlys so you can get those good rings and earrings. Id avoid shadow knights for a bit until your dp is higher as they punish those with lower dp 

Edited by Ebichu

Posted (edited)

If you just rushed to 50, gz, now you need to go back to do the quests that slowly put you into the game's idea.

Not true at all though

anyway now you've reached 50, start doing your daily boss scrolls and getting your contribution points up by doing the dailies in calpheon. next decide what you want to do. 
If you want to pvp and get into one of the top guilds, continue grinding and doing dailies to improve your gear, you can also go do world bosses and get liverto.

About money I suggest keeping the turn in items and sending them to the right towns that will earn you money VERY fast

About your daily and weekly scrolls, find groups with the same amount of scrolls so that you'll get even more drops whenever you do them. don't solo it

Edited by Misa

Posted

There are daily quests, one of them gives you a boss summon scroll which loot contain armor and weapon black stones. If you party up with 4 other people, you can do the scroll boss 5 times each day which gives you a lot of stones (and some junk items you can exchange for silver). The other quests gives seals which you can trade in for armor or weapon stones.

Posted

There are daily quests, one of them gives you a boss summon scroll which loot contain armor and weapon black stones. If you party up with 4 other people, you can do the scroll boss 5 times each day which gives you a lot of stones (and some junk items you can exchange for silver). The other quests gives seals which you can trade in for armor or weapon stones.

ye that gave me +15 wepon in 2 weeks xD + some armor improvements

Posted

Join an active guild with voice chat and the game comes even more alive.

Do all the black spirit quests.

Do all the combat quests in the calpheon zone.

Do scroll runs with the guild to get tons of blackstones.