• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A guild for women in Black Desert Online. (Orwen)

125 posts in this topic

Posted

I am so sorry for you, Orwen.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

We are at capacity but sitting on enough points to expand again, so there is still room for you <3 Thanks to everyone who has PM'd their interest and encouragement for the guild, we appreciate you!

Edited by Alpha
1 person likes this

Posted

Those points won't get more (well, they will but very slowly) unless you ladys start doing some guildmissions you slackers ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

@Prime This game just gives us all a bad case of ADD right now =P We should get more guildies so we can all do our own thing together even more but we would have to expand again to do it! I'm sure once this semester is over things will liven up for us though. 

1 person likes this

Posted

EU will have to expand soon as well. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

NA server Orwen and EU server Alustin :: Discord :: Custom Guild Site (under construction)

110615-1814.png

A guild for women in Black Desert Online.

An intersectional feminist guild in Black Desert Online on the NA server Orwen and the EU server Alustin.

The goal of our guild is to create a safe and accepting culture for all our members so we may relax and enjoy the world of Black Desert Online.

We want a guild where all members are respectful and respected and so are able to form closer bonds of cooperation and friendship. We want our members to be referred to by their preferred pronouns without the need for any explanation or struggle. We want a place for our trans* members to be themselves including working on their voice and expression without judgement. We want to feel comfortable enough in this safe space to give each other the benefit of the doubt that if any of us should slip up, (we are all human) it was not anyone's intention to offend or hurt, and so rather than respond with anger or defensiveness, we will all strive to be patient and help each other to better understanding. With these goals in mind, we have the following list of requirements for our members:

-Our members have to be feminists.

-Our members have to be 18 years old or older.

-Our members have to identify as females (cis, trans, fluid, flux, demifem, non-binary, genderqueer) or agender (neutrois, inter or unidentified). Exceptions for male identifying persons can be made on a case by case basis for people in the gbt+ community.

-We don’t care what sexuality you have, or what gender you were assigned at birth, however, we do ask that you be aware of the power structures between genders, sexuality, race, and disabilities and that there are normative structures that separate people. Also, you need to agree that this sucks.

-Our members must install and use Discord voice program (mic is not required).

-Our members must agree to keep the guild name and guild member’s names secret. So, on forums, social media, etc. please do not post anything (screenshot etc) that exposes our guild name or family names / character names of any of our members (including yourself) if you have publicly posted anywhere that you are in the “feminist guild”. In game, please make no reference to us being the feminist guild, etc..

-Our members can be any play style PvP, PvE, ADD, Hardcore, Casual, etc.

-This guild does not accept drama. We are not your mothers here to take care of you. If you stir up drama and act like a brat or an arsehat you are out.

If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, PM myself @Alpha and we will reply as soon as we are able. See you in-game =D

In PM, please include which region you want to join, and a little about yourself or why you are interested in joining our guild and where you heard about us. If you wish to expedite your invite process, also include a link to your FB. We have a small interview process that takes place on Discord.

eesh as a female even I find this distasteful. not even going to touch on the topic of what a shit storm the very women in these types of guilds would stir up if a guild of men decided to do the same thing. good luck. you're missing out on playing with some cool guys.

Posted

This is the guild I've been dreaming of . 

2 people like this

Posted

@Tatertot Supreme None of us really care what other kinds of guilds people want to make or be in, that is why we aren't posting our unsolicited advice and opinions on their guild recruitment threads. ;)

Posted

@Tatertot Supreme None of us really care what other kinds of guilds people want to make or be in, that is why we aren't posting our unsolicited advice and opinions on their guild recruitment threads. ;)

i... feel like you are implying my opinion was unsolicited or something. that's very triggering for me. :(

Posted

i wish transfer my character in this server, i would like join in your guild

2 people like this

Posted

We've been so busy we have forgotten to keep our post updated =O We still have room for more so don't be shy to PM if you are interested =}

Posted (edited)

They only have 24 members, of course they have plenty of room. Not so sure about the busy thing - at least not in game. We went on a witch hunt and could only find one. :(

Edited by Cookies

Posted

@Cookies how hateful and repulsive your guild must be to go on a witch hunt on a guild that seems like they just want to play the game and be left alone. As they've clearly stated, they're just a guild of girls that want to play the game, and aren't here to force feminism on anyone. I say good on you girls and have fun playing BDO.

2 people like this

Posted

I hope you realize the drama will be real. I know it's sexist, but it's true. I mean I'm female, been in female only guilds, got wrecked by them for being different. e.e

Posted

I hope you realize the drama will be real. I know it's sexist, but it's true. I mean I'm female, been in female only guilds, got wrecked by them for being different. e.e

Sorry to hear about your experience. So far we haven't had any drama in our guild. In the previous game that I played, I was in a Casual No Drama guild with people of all genders, and there was drama there for sure. Pretty sure there can be drama in all kinds of guilds and all kind of settings. I mean, just look at a history book.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry to hear about your experience. So far we haven't had any drama in our guild. In the previous game that I played, I was in a Casual No Drama guild with people of all genders, and there was drama there for sure. Pretty sure there can be drama in all kinds of guilds and all kind of settings. I mean, just look at a history book.

Lol, indeed, though I can say from experience in multiple female guilds, there will be some crazy drama if you do not watch who you recruit. It really is the same for every single guild truthfully. People are people, they love drama.

Posted

@Legendz Thanks for your concern, though I can say from experience leading multiple female guilds, inter-guild drama is not any concern for us ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

MANY guilds exclude others on requirements. No guilds are alike they all have their own flavors. A girl only guilds work as long as you have women and not snobby "children" in them. <3 Good luck with the guild!

3 people like this

Posted

@Legendz Thanks for your concern, though I can say from experience leading multiple female guilds, inter-guild drama is not any concern for us ;) 

Good luck! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel excluded... but

baby...

I .. 

was.. 

born that way.

Posted

@hype33 I am sure there are 100s of guilds out there for you to choose from. It's not like not being allowed into the ladies room excludes you from going potty, you simply use the men's room.  Also, great song.... aaaand now it's stuck in my head! Well at least I have tunes to jam with while I grind ;)

Posted

I was going to ask if an all male guild would garner such a warm reception, but I honestly can't imagine any dude making one.

Yay for being inclusive!

Posted

Oh sorry. I saw the title to this thread and thought this was a recruiting post for Legacy. My bad.

Posted

Still having a wonderful time playing together and still open for new members. The best part of being in this guild is the supportive and stress-free environment of our guild chat and voice chat, so thank you to all our members who make this happen every day! =)

Posted

hello can I join

1 person likes this