• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please add a pvp server in CB2

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Implement everything pvper asked for and let see how big the hardcore pk community really is. Let see if they even like their idea of unrestricted pking.

1 person likes this

Posted

Implement everything pvper asked for and let see how big the hardcore pk community really is. Let see if they even like their idea of unrestricted pking.

Salty AF. 

REPEAT. This is a PVP focused game. Go play mine craft if you don't like it.

3 people like this

Posted

Salty AF. 

REPEAT. This is a PVP focused game. Go play mine craft if you don't like it.

really? from the PM dairy the dev disagree. Go play Albion and pk as much as u want there but leave BDO alone.

Posted

GvG end game is PvP. You are on the wrong forum chump.

Posted (edited)

sandbox aka freedom, players can do good or bad things if they wish there are consequences for bad actions and rewards for good actions but a player can still choose to do bad things such as pking if you take basic choices away from the players the game won't be a sandbox anymore.

Personally I think bad choices should be rewarded also until a player is caught by the authorities (bounty hunters and guards) and fined /jailed (high risk/high reward gameplay is fun after all)

Edited by Khazard
2 people like this

Posted

sandbox aka freedom, players can do good or bad things if they wish there are consequences for bad actions and rewards for good actions but a player can still choose to do bad things such as pking if you take basic choices away from the players the game won't be a sandbox anymore.

Personally I think bad choices should be rewarded also until a player is caught by the authorities (bounty hunters and guards) and fined /jailed (high risk/high reward gameplay is fun after all)

I agree that high risk/high reward should be the way to go. They should made trading more profitable and let trade pack be lootable. A similar system to Archeage would be perfect. I hate that all these so called "pvper" want is to kill random people and expect not to lose any karma.

1 person likes this

Posted

clap...clap. Bravo, You're so smart. It has always been called pvp server. Have you ever play a MMO before? lol you want to call it pk server or something?

No need to be a jerk. Just be more clear next time.

Posted

We never asked for unrestricted PK, we asked for KR CBT1 flagging which is the most fair sollution for both PvPers and PvEers.

Go farm some Dungeons and cool down, you casual!

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

We never asked for unrestricted PK, we asked for KR CBT1 flagging which is the most fair sollution for both PvPers and PvEers.

Go farm some Dungeons and cool down, you casual!

So if a trader got attacked and he defend himself both party would be flagged. Let said the attacker killed the trader and walk away with his trade pack. In this scenario the attacker walk away with zero karma lost and a free trade pack. Trader risked money and time. The attacker risk nothing. This doesn't look like high risk/ high reward to me.(both risk xp and enchantment lost so it doesn't count). Sound like you're the casual to me. 

Edited by zeroisk
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

bdo is not a sandbox, the only thing bdo got from a sandbox is exploration. I think the community, players are not really well informed about how the game is.

I know they said it was a mmo sandbox but in reality this is not.

Edited by Grimbergen

Posted

So if a trader got attacked and he defend himself both party would be flagged. Let said the attacker killed the trader and walk away with his trade pack. In this scenario the attacker walk away with zero karma lost and a free trade pack. Trader risked money and time. The attacker risk nothing. This doesn't look like high risk/ high reward to me.(both risk xp and enchantment lost so it doesn't count). Sound like you're the casual to me. 

it would be better if there was a buff placed on attackers that makes it so anyone can attack them karma free this would solve your problem here

Posted

Trading is a risky business. You could not only be attacked by players, you could also be attacked by bandits. What you are asking is to be 100% safe when doing trade runs, which is casual.

If you get attacked during a trade run, you have 2 choices:
- let the attacker kill you, you lost your trade pack but keep your karma
- defend and kill the attacker, you keep your trade pack but lose karma

This is not Hello Kitty Online.

Posted

woot ?

Posted (edited)

Trading is a risky business. You could not only be attacked by players, you could also be attacked by bandits. What you are asking is to be 100% safe when doing trade runs, which is casual.

his name is one character short of zerorisk pal lol

Edited by Khazard

Posted

what is the thing you call "trade pack" ?

Posted

This literally made no sense. How is it a 100% safe trade run when you can be attack and the attacker will only lose karma? So, with your system everytime you encounter anyone just let them kill you and take your stuff? I'm the casual because you're too scared to grind back the karma or use the bounty system and you're right this is not Hello Kitty.

Posted

This literally made no sense. How is it a 100% safe trade run when you can be attack and the attacker will only lose karma? So, with your system everytime you encounter anyone just let them kill you and take your stuff? I'm the casual because you're too scared to grind back the karma or use the bounty system and you're right this is not Hello Kitty.

what are you talking about ? trade pack and stuff, i don't get it.

you can't loot a player

Posted

what are you talking about ? trade pack and stuff, i don't get it.

you can't loot a player

I know it's just hypothetically. 

Posted (edited)

Hey. Could you link ONE, just ONE, post, not thread, a simple post, where ONE pvper asks for unrestricted pking?

ONE!?

No you can't.... because we didn't ask for this.

But ofc that the evil pvpers want to watch the world burn with the pvers in the middle of it, right? Right....

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

Wow people are so stupid or just too conservative to accept new ideas. Seriously you grandpas should retire from playing MMO.

i think you are lost my friend.

Posted

i think you are lost my friend.

People keep asking for Lineage 2 system and anything short of such they will despise it. Old people tend to like things the way they are back in the good old day.

Posted

If you don't like the idea of open pvp world then don't lose your time here.

Posted

Hey. Could you link ONE, just ONE, post, not thread, a simple post, where ONE pvper asks for unrestricted pking?

ONE!?

No you can't.... because we didn't ask for this.

But ofc that the evil pvpers want to watch the world burn with the pvers in the middle of it, right? Right....

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/6940-solo-pvp-impossible/

1 person likes this

Posted

If you don't like the idea of open pvp world then don't lose your time here.

I'm so done. wtf when did i said i hate open world pvp? I WANT MEANINGFUL PVP WITH CONSEQUENCES! 

Posted (edited)

Where's the part with unrestricted pking?

Am i missing it?

I only see him asking for karma penalty reduced....

Where' the part where he asks for karma to be removed? Where's the part where he says that he should be able to pk without any penalty?

WHERE?

Some of you don't know how to read i guess... 

I mean english really is the hardest language in the world... and we don't have 9999 tools to translate.

Edited by Chun-Chun