• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

When you're #1 in the server and can't handle one guy solo grinding

51 posts in this topic

Posted

5 people like this

Posted

All I see is a video of someone running away like a little -----.

Boring.

4 people like this

Posted

do you think its very exciting to watch you run like a chicken for minutes? 

2 people like this

Posted

So from this video you can clearly see that people still very much use /rescue only from the escape menu.
Nice fix Daum, but not as nice as this video of a guy running away and being proud of it.

2 people like this

Posted

you -----ing suck at the game you should've turned around and killed him after baiting him to use his cooldowns

Posted

I thought that was funny lol

Posted

I find it funny that they chased you so far, ultimately losing out more farm than they likely would have if they just pushed you to another part of Sausans.

3 people like this

Posted

Hahahahaha ok this is funny.

Posted

Am not surprised that they can't handle someone grinding next to them because people are generally dicks about such things....on the other hand weird that they chased you that far must have a personal grudge or something I guess?
.... or they are plainly stupid which would not surprise me either.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

or they are addict to PvP Adrenaline, in my past they was waiting for an random spark to get into PvP, the reason was not important, just to show them their "superiority" . i call this kick down to stay on Top

Edited by Seska Larafey

Posted

Wtf am i looking at?

Posted

Good proof that Berzerkers deserve a heavy nerf.

2 people like this

Posted

Next time someone tell me that berserker is the slowest class, I'll show him this video.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nice video posted from the salt of getting spawn camped and not being able to farm sausan. 

Edited by Religious

Posted

yeah but he using something to regain Mana straight away 

Posted

ha outplayed that shitcan

keep it up !

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice. It's always fun to flee ragekiller who chase you after all the map. All pv'ers who complain should see this video.

Posted

personally the music was wrong definitely needed benny hill 

7 people like this

Posted

personally the music was wrong definitely needed benny hill 

OP missed a golden opportunity

Posted

The guy can handle you just fine, the problem is you running away like a chicken lol.

Posted

He made you run like a little b****. Don't see why you're bragging about that?

Posted

I actually had to mute about 4 seconds in from a headache, you should really get some better taste in music

1 person likes this

Posted

you guys are dumb as hell. he's level 52 berzerker and you expect him to fight a 56-57 dp wizard by himself.. lol.

especially when the wizard can easily just call his other 4 party members if by some miracle the berzerker actually manages to damage him. 

people saying "lol run like a -----" are the ones that would have lost xp and probably gems

6 people like this

Posted

wait so all u did was run away .... WTF.....

Posted

awesome vid!