• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Is it possible to avoid PvE?

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys,

as title says, is it possible to avoid PvE and yet be competitive in PvP? I, 'course love PvE, but it would be really nice if I could do none.

Thanks!

3 people like this

Posted

We need instant 50lv server. PvE is amazing, but you know...

Posted

8b2.thumb.gif.230609bd226c5c063a297cb78f

I mean, how do you want to level up without PvE...?

11 people like this

Posted

I mean, how do you want to level up without PvE...?

Instant 50lv, jump event, exp pots. MAJORITY of players needs that!

Posted

I very much doubt the majority even WANTS it, let alone NEEDS it. The grind to 50+ is a part of the game, even more so if you ever want to get to 55 or 60 later on. It's already very fast to get to 50, XP pots will be there in both the cash and mileage shops.... Can you point me to a poll with a representative voting population which indicates this? And no, 40 votes out of 100 in a topic about 'PvP is AWESOME!' doesn't count as a 'majority of all players playing BDO'.

I suddenly remember the only PvP only MMORPG i know to have existed. It was called 'Fury' and closed within months of opening. It wasn't even that bad - But, people started cheating, the population was extremely low because there was NOTHING except PvP.... Ah well, i guess this 'learning lessons from past mistakes' thing isn't applicable to the brilliant new generation of MMO players who know everything there is to know about the market :)

6 people like this

Posted

Hey guys,

as title says, is it possible to avoid PvE and yet be competitive in PvP? I, 'course love PvE, but it would be really nice if I could do none.

Thanks!

yes you can , give me 50EU and i will boost your char to lvl 50 in 24h. After that i will give you your account back.

looks like you playing first time mmo...

Posted

isthisbait.png

But seriously? No. You need to PvE to PvP in BDO (and you should PvP to PvE, too).

6 people like this

Posted

isthisbait.png

But seriously? No. You need to PvE to PvP in BDO (and you should PvP to PvE, too).

When I clicked "show replies" with your name, I was pretty sure you wouldn't take the bait :P 

Just trying to show just how ridiculous PvPvE game without PvE sounds. Same goes for PvPvE game without PvP.

Posted

Insta-level 50, max skills, +15 wep/armor, 10.000 hp pots, 500 revive pots and 3 cat pets.

Posted

We need instant 50lv server. PvE is amazing, but you know...

I'd totally vote for insta 50 server with PvP removed, sounds like an amazing game to me.

Posted

If u got exp on player killing, then yes u could skip pve

Posted

PvE should be consensual.

- Jeasy

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Being born should be consensual too.

Edited by John_Pikas
2 people like this

Posted

Forgive my ignorance, but this never made sense to me. If all you want to do is PvP, why go out of your way to play an MMO? MMOs tend to rely on gear and external factors and aren't purely reliant on skill. Instead you can get purely skill based PvP game that also involves strategy and teamwork elsewhere(Many MOBAs for example). Why go out of your way to find an MMO then try to change it into something it's not?

11 people like this

Posted

nice! brilliant idea!!

to shorten the lifespan of brand new game! you guys must be developers of blizzard, or perhaps a moba? oh yeah moba, thats the genre you are looking for. not MMORPG. 

I would highly recommend you play League of legends, you level thro pvp.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lets all flood a Moba Forum and ask for more PvE content x)

2 people like this

Posted

I'd totally vote for insta 50 server with PvP removed, sounds like an amazing game to me.

Really... You actually wan..... Wait.... You?  WHAT?!  I would also say go play League but I think Peggle may be more on your level.  This has turned into the most cancer thread of all the cancer threads on the forums. 

1 person likes this

Posted

This thread gave me a chuckle. Nice work OP, show those "PvP toggle" people the irony!

Posted

This thread gave me a chuckle. Nice work OP, show those "PvP toggle" people the irony!

For some it seems to be a hard concept to grasp lmao

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

Thanks!

There are plenty of games structured to do that. Not this one though and it's a bit disappointing. My favorite system was UO's insurance system, where the players insurance money to keep their gear was transferred to your bank account when you killed them. Could make a good sustainable income just pvping if you weren't god awful. Now everyone's afraid of people selling/transferring gold! Oh my! Whatever if you ask me...

Now that I think about it, even Archeage you never needed to PvE if you had a basic set. You could go around stealing packs all day for money if you wanted.

Edited by Flood
1 person likes this

Posted

Yes buy other people's accounts 

Posted

AbeOik6.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Lets all flood a Moba Forum and ask for more PvE content x)

you forgot asking to be able to turn off your PvP flag when farming jungle

Posted

AbeOik6.jpg

Judgin' by the responses, I'd say it was at least HQ, possibly not HD or UHD, but still...

Posted

Judgin' by the responses, I'd say it was at least HQ, possibly not HD or UHD, but still...

no, you just over estimate the quality of people posting here. 

2 people like this