• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wagons in town

36 posts in this topic

Posted

This is madness

As a new player i cannot see where to go, where NPC's are or quests. Half the time i cant eve see myself

Please make a wagon station on the edge of town and limit towns to foot traffic only

3 people like this

Posted

They should add an auto-check in after like 10 mins of inactivity or something for all mounts, boats etc

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

As a person who was also a new player, I eventually got used to the stable NPC location.

You'll get used to it too, no need to change anything that's non-issue.

Edited by Royton
2 people like this

Posted

You're not alone...drives me nuts as well. I want NPC parking attendants that can impound wagons and horses which then carries a heavy release fee :P 

Posted

While it is effectively a 'none issue', it's still an unnecessary eyesore.  I'm not gonna ragequit because of it, but I'd be all for vehicles getting put away when not in use.

Posted (edited)

You fail to understand that you need to be ON TOP of the Trade Manager to be able to interact with your Wagon. It's seriously limited in distance. It's not like we have fun piling on top of each other so we can not even find the NPC's ourselves anymore.

Edited by Syhon
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

If people would stop killing horse breeders we wouldn't have to have to autoloop in safe zones, wagons are very expensive to replace, and lifespan loss really hurts. Keep it mind it takes as long to get a T6 horse to proper breeding levels (25-30) as it is to level a character from 1-56. The money/ timespent return rate is piss poor, and we can't do anything else but autoloop. And consider if we didn't spend the time doing this, you wouldn't see any horse higher than level 1 in the horse market.

Edited by Spyrit
2 people like this

Posted

I suggest to make horse race track somewhere outside of town, make it safe zone, and let people auto loop horses there.

Incentivize it by adding +1% horse exp while on the track.

10 people like this

Posted

You fail to understand that you need to be ON TOP of the Trade Manager to be able to interact with your Wagon. It's seriously limited in distance. It's not like we have fun piling on top of each other so we can not even find the NPC's ourselves anymore.

I don't think he's blaming traders, it's the system, not the users that's flawed.

1 person likes this

Posted

I suggest to make horse race track somewhere outside of town, make it safe zone, and let people auto loop horses there.

I actually like that idea but i really doubt PA will build us an autoloop horse track with x% bonus exp

Posted

Any dismounted wagon should "disappear" for everyone else but the owner after 5 minutes or so.

They already spawn and de-spawn out of / into thin air at any stable when checked in/out... no reason they could not disappear (for others only) after parked at the trademaster for some time. And then reappear again when finally moving out.

1 person likes this

Posted

The easiest option would be to auto hide the wagons when they're arent mounted. Make it a checkbox option the same way you can hide other players pets.

Boom. Problem solved.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is madness

As a new player i cannot see where to go, where NPC's are or quests. Half the time i cant eve see myself

Please make a wagon station on the edge of town and limit towns to foot traffic only

Open your map, r-click on the little quest picture on the map, press T. Same with any NPC.

Edited by Kat

Posted

This is madness

how about turning your game in to signal player mode ?

Posted

They should add an auto-check in after like 10 mins of inactivity or something for all mounts, boats etc

i would like this implemented!

1 person likes this

Posted

This is madness

it might look weird  to us (euro, usa ,aus) but the streets  in Korea citys look almost the same.....

it's annoying but realistic so why complain :)

Posted

If people would stop killing horse breeders we wouldn't have to have to autoloop in safe zones, wagons are very expensive to replace, and lifespan loss really hurts.

1500 silver to repair. I don't think it takes a lifespan loss? If it does, how much is it?

I always afk auto loop outside safe zone, and my wagon has never been touched. It was only broken once as my game crashed and mobs destroyed it (bad route, I guess or maybe I forgot to repair it after remote collecting). I've been auto looping outside safe zones every time I sleep since they implemented it.

But when I get to lvl 54 on my character, I probably wont auto loop outside safe zones as experience gets slower to gain.

Posted

They should let us burn them

1 person likes this

Posted

They should let us burn them

lol!

Posted

1500 silver to repair. I don't think it takes a lifespan loss? If it does, how much is it?

I always afk auto loop outside safe zone, and my wagon has never been touched. It was only broken once as my game crashed and mobs destroyed it (bad route, I guess or maybe I forgot to repair it after remote collecting). I've been auto looping outside safe zones every time I sleep since they implemented it.

But when I get to lvl 54 on my character, I probably wont auto loop outside safe zones as experience gets slower to gain.

Are you on Edan? Because I my wagon gets destroyed when I autoloop afk outside of safe zones, I noticed the lifespan is eaten, after a death not an overwhelming amount but enough to shorten the duration of the wagon when it's not been killed. 

Posted

I get a chuckle out of the AFKers trying to run 'em up stairs or through buildings. xD

Finding the NPC is a pain, though; but I actually kinda like how lively things look. Besides, we're not supposed to be slacking off in town, we're supposed to be out in the field killing stuff. :P

(For every solution the stupid brain comes up with, the other half comes up with an excuse as to why it would suck; so, meh.)

Posted

I get a chuckle out of the AFKers trying to run 'em up stairs or through buildings. xD

Finding the NPC is a pain, though; but I actually kinda like how lively things look. Besides, we're not supposed to be slacking off in town, we're supposed to be out in the field killing stuff. :P

(For every solution the stupid brain comes up with, the other half comes up with an excuse as to why it would suck; so, meh.)

i do like the busy look that it gives. Perhaps a happy medium, but i am not sure what to suggest to be one. The game rewards 24/7 play, present or not, and i love that, so anything that hinders that is a thumbs down, lol.

Posted

Good idea that. You should repost that in the suggestions forum. Who knows? They may pick it up.

Posted

Good idea that. You should repost that in the suggestions forum. Who knows? They may pick it up.

it would reduce the busy look of the towns, and many of these wagons are due to trade routes. The ones leveling their horses have mostly worked out non-stop paths. It is a good idea, but i am not sure that it is really applicable to traders, which are the source of this congestion.

Posted

how about turning your game in to signal player mode ?

Single player or MMO has less to do with what you can see and more to do with the ability to interact with others with a purpose for doing so. This game has no need to interact and in fact in most cases the inability to do so. It already is a single player game so doing something about this particular problem/eyesore/whatever you call it wont hurt anything.  M

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0