• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

This is the best GAME ever!

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Me too I liked the game so far, I think I played 4 hours straight yesterday (just bought it). I was lost on everything at first but now bit by bit I understand the concept. I didn't even know that you dont lvl up just questing hahahahaha. To lvl up u need to take out mobs, and when u take out mobs sometimes you can acquire knowledge from them. 

Try to gather as much knowledge from monsters as you can.  The more knowledge you have, the more energy you'll get for gathering, processing, all the important stuff.

Posted

Day 1 was fun, i still remember the horse boyancy scam that killed so many horses lol.

Just wait till you realize this single player game barely has any multiplayer aspect lol.

Best skyrim sequal, thats for sure lol

Posted

I Agree !!

Posted (edited)

This game is just MFM (made for millennials). Nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by Coeprandua

Posted

This game is just MFM (made for millennials). Nothing more, nothing less.

80's generation here. Your claim is not valid. 

2 people like this

Posted

One guy state he likes the game, all the haters come to prove him wrong..
ah well at least I ahve something to laugh at.

Posted

One guy state he likes the game, all the haters come to prove him wrong..
ah well at least I ahve something to laugh at.

The funny question to ask is: if they hate the game why they are still here.

2 people like this

Posted

The funny question to ask is: if they hate the game why they are still here.

I'm afraid we will never know. 

Posted

80's generation here. Your claim is not valid. 

60's generation. Move on over for your elders. Haha!

2 people like this

Posted

Agreed.

The best part is how much there is to do and explore. I haven't even gotten to ANY of the new expansions yet. It's great to kick back, have fun and enjoy the journey. 

2 people like this

Posted

<Moving on over for elders> lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Is the best i have currently. Hopefully keeps getting better =)

Posted

make me ceo of this shit company and ill overthrow shit like wow or any other game in existence

Make BDO great again?

Posted

Can't believe how great this game is. I wish I bought on day 1. (this is my 4th week of playing)

No.

Posted

No.

1. The heck happened to Taylor?

2. Who let you out of off-topic?

Posted

Its good, yes. But can also get better.

Posted (edited)

Thank God wikipedia is not a reliable source. Millennials means from 2000 > . No people from 80's will say they are millennial generation. If you feel to be millennial, it's your problem. Im not from millennials. Im from the year 80's.

Still your claim is not valid because DAUM didn't set any age restriction on sales, which makes the game for everyone not only for millennials.

Edited by Noordin

Posted

1. The heck happened to Taylor?

1. I got bored.

2. @Che

Posted

Thank God wikipedia is not a reliable source. Millennials means from 2000 > . No people from 80's will say they are millennial generation. If you feel to be millennial, it's your problem. Im not from millennials. Im from the year 80's.

Still your claim is not valid because DAUM didn't set any age restriction on sales, which makes the game for everyone not only for millennials.

Being Millennial doesn't mean you were born around the year 2000, it means you lived around the Millennium. Anyway, it's just a label someone put on this generation, so why would you care?

Posted

Being Millennial doesn't mean you were born around the year 2000, it means you lived around the Millennium. Anyway, it's just a label someone put on this generation, so why would you care?

I dont care specially. You are the one coming here with some claims without any evidence. 

Posted

50s here and having a great time

1 person likes this

Posted

2. @Che

Sorry, he sometimes breaks loose and I need a SWAT team to catch him again. :/

Posted

BDO has potential in every aspect, hope it keeps going strong,.

Posted

<Moving on over for elders> lol

haha. I am the one slowing everyone riding horses on the trail.