• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

got boss armor, how am i going to enhance this crap? sell or keep?

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i'm warrior and rollign with taritas right now, enhancing taritas was a nightmare already, i cant imagine how i'm going to be able to enhance this boss armor, and i only got 1 piece of it, the armor piece.

Any suggestions? How much of a upgrade is it from taritas if i'm already using warrior +15 taritas gear?

Edit: i got chest piece, and i'm hardcore pvp-as in 1v1 arena only, its wat i do all day, stay in arena, no pot 1v1 :P.

Here's what i'm thinking: since it's so new, the price is very high right now, i can sell it for max profit, just like how liverto was super expensive when it first came out and now its price has tanked. But I'm just skeptical on whether i'l be able to get the boss armor again, if i sell it now i may never be able to get it again :P. So idk if the trade off is worth it.

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

Which part you got?

Are you planning to PvP a lot in the future? Siege war, GvG?

Posted

Memory fragments. It's expensive but BiS

Posted

Memory fragments. It's expensive but BiS

but isnt it kinda useless on it's own?

the chest piece gives a item effect of like... nvm its not bad but still not as good as a full set taritas,.

Which part you got?

Are you planning to PvP a lot in the future? Siege war, GvG?

check edit.

Posted

but isnt it kinda useless on it's own?

the chest piece gives a item effect of like... nvm its not bad but still not as good as a full set taritas,.

check edit.

If you are HC pvp player, keep it. You will want all 4 set.

But there are 2 boss armour piece. Red Nose and Hebetate.

I wouldn't use Red Nose.

Posted

If you are HC pvp player, keep it. You will want all 4 set.

But there are 2 boss armour piece. Red Nose and Hebetate.

I wouldn't use Red Nose.

hebetate is a once per week boss set, wouldnt that be even more of a pain?

Posted

hebetate is a once per week boss set, wouldnt that be even more of a pain?

It will be. But you can also dorp it from Dim Tree Spirit.

Get on it :P

You can keep red nose one till you get hebetate.

Posted

It will be. But you can also dorp it from Dim Tree Spirit.

Get on it :P

You can keep red nose one till you get hebetate.

i really dont have the time to grind like that

how is hebetate better?

Btw what does +100 hp recovery do?

Posted

i really dont have the time to grind like that

how is hebetate better?

Btw what does +100 hp recovery do?

Hebetate gives +200 HP. Red Nose recovers 10 hp every 10 seconds. Thats the only difference.

Try to do only hebetate weekly scroll to farm bundles. And whenever you can go for Dim tree :)

Getting full boss set can take time if you are unlucky.. as its totally RNG from bundles. Or you drop from field  bosses. But there you need high DPS.

Posted

Hebetate gives +200 HP. Red Nose recovers 10 hp every 10 seconds. Thats the only difference.

Try to do only hebetate weekly scroll to farm bundles. And whenever you can go for Dim tree :)

Getting full boss set can take time if you are unlucky.. as its totally RNG from bundles. Or you drop from field  bosses. But there you need high DPS.

read my edit, what do you think^?

Posted (edited)

If you're going to sell it you might want to hurry to not get a low price for it. Not sure what the bottom price fix is yet. People who can afford to buy it mostly know that hebetate is way better, so oversupply of red nose armors isn't an impossibility.

Would be sour to not be able to switch to boss armor with set bonuses if you get the 3 other pieces than hebetate though. Then again you might be able to buy it later for cheap if it's only armor slot you're lacking and then +5 it while you wait to get your hands on hebetate armor.

red.png

Edited by Clearing

Posted

Problem is you don't always get the Tree as your weekly scroll...

Posted (edited)

If you're going to sell it you might want to hurry to not get a low price for it. Not sure what the bottom price fix is yet. People who can afford to buy it mostly know that hebetate is way better, so oversupply of red nose armors isn't an impossibility.

Would be sour to not be able to switch to boss armor with set bonuses if you get the 3 other pieces than hebetate though. Then again you might be able to buy it later for cheap if it's only armor slot you're lacking and then +5 it while you wait to get your hands on hebetate armor.

red.png

its 90 mil right now in my server, nothing else up, but i only get 60% cuz of tax cut...

So i have no idea anymore.

What are the other pieces? (as in the other item effects)

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

Here's what i'm thinking: since it's so new, the price is very high right now, i can sell it for max profit, just like how liverto was super expensive when it first came out and now its price has tanked. But I'm just skeptical on whether i'l be able to get the boss armor again, if i sell it now i may never be able to get it again :P. So idk if the trade off is worth it.

Yes, sell it asap because the price will drop fast as it already does on Jordine EU.

I wouldn't waste stones nor memory fragments on Red Nose armour.

Problem is you don't always get the Tree as your weekly scroll...

You can always reroll your scollrs :)

Pick your weekly today, wait till next day, forfet and pick it again. You will get another weekly scroll. Repeat till you get Hebetate

Posted (edited)

Yes, sell it asap because the price will drop fast as it already does on Jordine EU.

Pick your weekly today, wait till next day, forfet and pick it again. You will get another weekly scroll. Repeat till you get Hebetate

60% cut, worth it? i already +5'ed it.

so basically i only get around 58mil max

And how the hell do i even get the full set? red nose only drops an armor piece, i heard each boss drops a piece, but i cant even find the gloves, the helm, or any of hte kind in bdodatabase.

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

60% cut, worth it? i already +5'ed it.

so basically i only get around 58mil max

And how the hell do i even get the full set? red nose only drops an armor piece, i heard each boss drops a piece, but i cant even find the gloves, the helm, or any of hte kind in bdodatabase.

Bheg's gloves from Bheg bundles or Bheg field boss.

Giath's Helmet from Giath bundles

Muskan's shoes from Muskan bundles ( weekly )

Hebetate armour from hebetate tree spirit bundles or dim tree spirit field boss.

Red Nose, no one cares :3

And why its 60% cut? Market tax is 35%. And yes, sell it while it sells for good money.

Posted

This set is not meant to take weeks/months to collect you know

This is the end game set, it is meant to take a long time to get and be super expensive to +

if you have no patience nor money, this is not the set for you

1 person likes this

Posted

Bheg's gloves from Bheg bundles or Bheg field boss.

Giath's Helmet from Giath bundles

Muskan's shoes from Muskan bundles ( weekly )

Hebetate armour from hebetate tree spirit bundles or dim tree spirit field boss.

Red Nose, no one cares :3

And why its 60% cut? Market tax is 35%. And yes, sell it while it sells for good money.

so 63mil if i seell now is basically worth it...

Posted

o_O _O_ you are heavenly. No more dumb Altar Imp Captain for me <3

Posted

o_O _O_ you are heavenly. No more dumb Altar Imp Captain for me <3

Umm, thats daily scroll :P

You can always choose which daily you pick. Just pick the right quest :)

Possessed Giants is for Bheg scroll.

1 person likes this

Posted

Umm, thats daily scroll :P

You can always choose which daily you pick. Just pick the right quest :)

Possessed Giants is for Bheg scroll.

No, that's Imp Captain. Which I luckily don't have to kill those Giants for anymore because I have the knowledge.

Altar Imp Captain is a weekly one.

Posted

No, that's Imp Captain. Which I luckily don't have to kill those Giants for anymore because I have the knowledge.

Altar Imp Captain is a weekly one.

Altar Imp is Bheg, a daily scroll

The only weekly scrolls are Hexe Marie, Hebetate, and monastery leader.

1 person likes this

Posted

Altar Imp is Bheg, a daily scroll

The only weekly scrolls are Hexe Marie, Hebetate, and monastery leader.

Look at your daily scrolls, It will say Imp Captain, not ALTAR.

Posted

ok heres the real question, how well does +15 taritas fair in end game? what if i upgrade and get ult tariatas? does it do well in the +20s?

Posted

Look at your daily scrolls, It will say Imp Captain, not ALTAR.

Imp Captain is Red Nose, kill cron castle people.

Altar Imp Captain is Bheg, kill giants.

Both are dailies.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0