• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

got boss armor, how am i going to enhance this crap? sell or keep?

46 posts in this topic

Posted

No, that's Imp Captain. Which I luckily don't have to kill those Giants for anymore because I have the knowledge.

Altar Imp Captain is a weekly one.

Imp Captain is Red Nose, kill cron castle people.

Altar Imp Captain is Bheg, kill giants.

Both are dailies.

This.

Or are you mixing up muskan weekly with bheg daily?

Altar imp captain and imp captain scroll is 2 different scroll. Many people get confused by it. But still, both of them are daily scrolls

Posted

i'm warrior and rollign with taritas right now, enhancing taritas was a nightmare already, i cant imagine how i'm going to be able to enhance this boss armor, and i only got 1 piece of it, the armor piece.

Any suggestions? How much of a upgrade is it from taritas if i'm already using warrior +15 taritas gear?

Edit: i got chest piece, and i'm hardcore pvp-as in 1v1 arena only, its wat i do all day, stay in arena, no pot 1v1 :P.

Here's what i'm thinking: since it's so new, the price is very high right now, i can sell it for max profit, just like how liverto was super expensive when it first came out and now its price has tanked. But I'm just skeptical on whether i'l be able to get the boss armor again, if i sell it now i may never be able to get it again :P. So idk if the trade off is worth it.

the same way you do Liverto.

Posted

the same way you do Liverto.

warriors dont use liverto... we have 100% crit already, so dont know what's that like.

Posted

Imp Captain is Red Nose, kill cron castle people.

Altar Imp Captain is Bheg, kill giants.

Both are dailies.

So if I forfeit that Giant quest every day I get the Altar Imp every day? Until now I got that Altar Imp a couple of times once a week

Posted

hebetate is a once per week boss set, wouldnt that be even more of a pain?

that will be exactly the same pain as red nose, kzarka, liverto, bheg gloves etc pp. not that big of a deal for a BiS equipment tho.

Posted

So if I forfeit that Giant quest every day I get the Altar Imp every day? Until now I got that Altar Imp a couple of times once a week

You get to choose which daily scroll you get after reset each day. There should be 4 quests for them, don't just spam R and accept the first one. Initially you need to kill some mobs to get the scroll but after you have the knowledge for the boss you will directly get the scroll.

The giants quest is associated with the daily altar imp captain (bheg) scroll, similar to how cron castle is associated with imp captain (red nose), etc.

Reroll is only necessary for weekly scrolls because you don't get to choose which one you get.

Posted

warriors dont use liverto... we have 100% crit already, so dont know what's that like.

Memory fragments (approx 280 to 15)

Posted (edited)

i'm warrior and rollign with taritas right now, enhancing taritas was a nightmare already, i cant imagine how i'm going to be able to enhance this boss armor, and i only got 1 piece of it, the armor piece.

Any suggestions? How much of a upgrade is it from taritas if i'm already using warrior +15 taritas gear?

Edit: i got chest piece, and i'm hardcore pvp-as in 1v1 arena only, its wat i do all day, stay in arena, no pot 1v1 :P.

Here's what i'm thinking: since it's so new, the price is very high right now, i can sell it for max profit, just like how liverto was super expensive when it first came out and now its price has tanked. But I'm just skeptical on whether i'l be able to get the boss armor again, if i sell it now i may never be able to get it again :P. So idk if the trade off is worth it.

The boss armor gear/sets are OP beyond what most people comprehend.

They scale far beyond what their stats display.

A lvl 55  player with a full set can take on  another 7+ players, who don't have boss armor, in PvP and destroy them all.

If you feel that leveling up the boss armor is too much of a pita for you, then sell it.

There's thousands of players waiting to snipe that gear on the marketplace the moment you put it up for sale.

But imho, you have no idea how valuable and worthwhile  it is to lvl that gear up.

Edited by OldCuban

Posted

The boss armor gear/sets are OP beyond what most people comprehend.

They scale far beyond what their stats display.

A lvl 55  player with a full set can take on  another 7+ players, who don't have boss armor, in PvP and destroy them all.

If you feel that leveling up the boss armor is too much of a pita for you, then sell it.

There's thousands of players waiting to snipe that gear on the marketplace the moment you put it up for sale.

But imho, you have no idea how valuable and worthwhile  it is to lvl that gear up.

So how do you know a full set can take on 7+ players? Have you seen this happening?

1 person likes this

Posted

So how do you know a full set can take on 7+ players? Have you seen this happening?

Boss armor overrated. Think players should just keep using their ultimate grunil/taritas set and farms steadily, not kill themselves over provided number bonuses they don't even know the formulas to.

Posted

Yes I have, ever heard of Korea servers?

:P

Boss armor overrated. Think players should just keep using their ultimate grunil/taritas set and farms steadily, not kill themselves over provided number bonuses they don't even know the formulas to.

You're absolutely right......<jedi mind trick>......This is not the armor you're looking for!

:D

Posted (edited)

Yes I have, ever heard of Korea servers?

Yeah those servers who have a different +16/17 etc. enchantment than we will have? Hmm..... Also good you could see what the armor was of all those people he was up against.

Edited by Cookie_Monster

Posted (edited)

i'm curious about htis, can i just ult my taritas and ditch this boss armor crap? i -----ing hate grinding so much in this game i just wanna 1v1.

edit: on a side note, boss helm? wat are it's stats?

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

Yeah those servers who have a different +16/17 etc. enchantment right than we will have? Hmm..... Also good you could see what the armor was of all those people he was up against.

Spin it which ever way makes you feel better.

I have no need to further prove my point. 

You don't like it? Sell it.

The way I see it, you are either fully aware of how OP the boss gear really is and are here spreading misinformation in order to prevent competition on the battlefield OR you're clueless and will continue to be so.

Posted

Imo, if its not the gloves with accuracy, sell em. Worry about getting all your other gear in line first. Then once you can kill mobs alot faster in general for better money making, save up and buy boss armors. 

Their prices seem to be going way down anyways atm, so yeah.

Posted

Spin it which ever way makes you feel better.

I have no need to further prove my point. 

You don't like it? Sell it.

The way I see it, you are either fully aware of how OP the boss gear really is and are here spreading misinformation in order to prevent competition on the battlefield OR you're clueless and will continue to be so.

Clueless how you can know the armor of the opposing players. If they're wearing only +10 armors yeah ofcourse it's 1 shot. Well you're posting something from out of your head without any proof or anything else. Maybe we can talk about this over a cup of coffee in my EU presidential office in Brussels. I'll send you a plane ticket (first class obviously) and have you set up in the best hotel.

Posted (edited)

Why wouldn't Warriors use Liverto?! It still gives 10 more ap then Yuria besides the crit. As well as an extra crystal slot. Your reason for not using a Liverto is just moronic. Just saying.

Edited by darcy101

Posted (edited)

Why wouldn't Warriors use Liverto?! It still gives 10 more ap then Yuria besides the crit. As well as an extra crystal slot. Your reason for not using a Liverto is just moronic. Just saying.

boy did u necro this thread. this was way back. and yes warriors didnt really benefit from liverto back before GS because the gain was not worth the effort. U were better off preparing for kzarka instead, just sayin' kid.

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

If u can spend the time farming scrolls in valencia or a lot of time afk fish go ahead and enchant it. Otherwise sell it if ur not up for it and upgrade ur +15 tarts. 

Posted

boy did u necro this thread. this was way back. and yes warriors didnt really benefit from liverto back before GS because the gain was not worth the effort. U were better off preparing for kzarka instead, just sayin' kid.

Ummmm how exactly did I kill this thread? Also I'm not a kid...kid.

Posted

Ummmm how exactly did I kill this thread? Also I'm not a kid...kid.

necro =/= kill

necroing a thread means ressureacting alreay dead thred - lookup the timestamp of last post before yours and you'll see the problem

also - obligatory:

3f743119_arisedeadthread.jpeg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0