• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

build for 130+ ap whithout bheg gloves for acc

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys can some 1 pls give me and example of a build that has over 130ap but still good acc, cause i cant get good ap if i roll acc offhand.

I got ultimate yuria 2x witch's earring's 1MoS, duo good deeds, pri bares necklace, pri bares belt and +12 black horn warrior bow 103 ap

Posted (edited)

I've made the personal decision to go all AP specifically on my blader. It's been working out fine in PvE, and PvP is just overall shit either way, however I still land hits. Why?

1. Bladers have a lot of moves that add % to your overall accuracy. You can easily thread them into your combos.
2. Yuria/Liverto provides ~15+ accuracy at +15.
3. You should be running serendia special for the majority of your PvE and PvP. That's another +10

4. Your guild should have a +5 accuracy passive buff. If they don't, prioritize getting it.

That comes out to around +30 accuracy, which is the predicted softcap for accuracy. That isn't counting the amount of accuracy you get from the skills you use. Using the logic above I've comfortably gotten to +130AP using all AP based gear.

Edited by Bearborne
wordsssss
1 person likes this

Posted

I use x3 Taritas so I can forego one good deeds ring for a Pri or Duo MoS. Currently at 130 with:

15 Liverto

15 White Bow(Blue for another 1 AP)

Duo Kalis Belt

Resistance Necklace

Duo: Good Deeds Ring

Pri: Mark of Shadow

Pri: Sealed Magical Power x2

Im working towards getting a core belt, Duo my Pri MoS, and ogre ring. I will replace earrings for Khaliks once they come out. Also, the Black Spirit Quest in Valencia will give a 7AP ring with either HP or WP. Which is why I'm going for a Duo MoS before I get two Pri.

Posted

Nice so i can go full retard whit ap  Khalikscome out whit valencia? And ty

Posted

I use x3 Taritas so I can forego one good deeds ring for a Pri or Duo MoS. Currently at 130 with:

15 Liverto

15 White Bow(Blue for another 1 AP)

Duo Kalis Belt

Resistance Necklace

Duo: Good Deeds Ring

Pri: Mark of Shadow

Pri: Sealed Magical Power x2

Im working towards getting a core belt, Duo my Pri MoS, and ogre ring. I will replace earrings for Khaliks once they come out. Also, the Black Spirit Quest in Valencia will give a 7AP ring with either HP or WP. Which is why I'm going for a Duo MoS before I get two Pri.

How has your overall PvP experience been? Seems you are in the 300+ Combined AP/DP range, so you do feel like you have good dps out put and damage intake with the last patch?

Posted (edited)

135 AP / 174 DP

• Taritas Helmet of Iron Wall
  • Ultimate Taritas Armor
  • Ultimate Taritas Shoes
  • Grunil Gloves of Iron Wall
  • +15 Liverto Blade
  • +15 White Horn Bow of Crimson Flame
  • Witch Earring
  • Pri Witch Earring
  • Mark of Shadow
  • Pri Mark of Shadow
  • Pri Bares Necklace
  • Pri Bares Belt

I don't have any accuracy issues, but I am getting Accuracy bonuses from my Guild (+5 Accuracy). I haven't PvPed a lot, but so far I haven't seemed to have issues/struggle. As for PvE I feel very strong now that i'm over 130 AP and as for the DP I still can't tell if it's broken or not, but I survive in battle long enough to Nemesis strike my way to full and not get one or two shot or anything crazy.

Edited by Azexton Hunter

Posted

How has your overall PvP experience been? Seems you are in the 300+ Combined AP/DP range, so you do feel like you have good dps out put and damage intake with the last patch?

correct, I am closing in on 300 comb. I need to get my armor to full 15&ultimate and get a few more AP accessories. Goal is at least 140/160. From 118-130Ap I noticed a big leap in damage. I do notice myself not dying as fast but we are a glass cannon type, your best defense is not getting hit. At 130 I do decent damage and properly combo'd I do pretty well. I will feel more confident at 140/160, although this has all been in the arena vs varying classes. In open world application it is still difficult in more than 1v1, but I attribute a lot of this to my personal skill. This isn't an easy class to master, but is part of why I love it. For those that hold out and stick with it will get better and will become a force to reckon with, especially with awakening.

Posted

what do yu think about blue coral ring and red coral earings??

Posted

what do yu think about blue coral ring and red coral earings??

Blue Coral Earrings are good alternatives to Khaliks until you can get them. Especially if you can get them Pri or Duo'd 

Posted

Hmmmm.. I think this thread has just convinced me to go with Whitehorn at lvl 54 (4% away), luckily for me there's a +15 WH up for sale right now that's been up since this morning  :D

Posted

i will go full ap now and try to get my guild to get +5 acc xD

Posted

Blue Coral Earrings are good alternatives to Khaliks until you can get them. Especially if you can get them Pri or Duo'd 

What does the Khaliks exactly give?

Also, below 55 (52 atm) would you still think White horn won't give any accuracy problems? Not really in the position to test atm, only have the accuracy offhand. I think I am fine with guild buff (5), food (10) and Yuria/liverto +15. What do you think?

Thanks!

Posted

What does the Khaliks exactly give?

Also, below 55 (52 atm) would you still think White horn won't give any accuracy problems? Not really in the position to test atm, only have the accuracy offhand. I think I am fine with guild buff (5), food (10) and Yuria/liverto +15. What do you think?

Thanks!

AP, Stam & WP. With extra AP&Stam per enchant. You could go with a HP earring(Whale Molar), but I am going for Khaliks to make up for the loss of WP and gain of HP with Boss Armor, I like to plan for endgame gearing.

Personally, I would go for White Horn Bow. If your Black horn is already upgraded I would hold onto it until you can get your white bow just as far or farther than you black bow. If you have crappy AP belt or something it can't hurt to get a little accuracy but I'll leave that up to you. Accuracy is important but not as important as it will become with Valencia, by then hope to have Bhegs to cover for that

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

AP, Stam & WP. With extra AP&Stam per enchant. You could go with a HP earring(Whale Molar), but I am going for Khaliks to make up for the loss of WP and gain of HP with Boss Armor, I like to plan for endgame gearing.

Woah! Are you planning Hebe chest instead of Red nose? Many KR plums I see use Red nose for the WP. Or did I read your message wrong. ;-)

Edit: nearly bought the red nose piece today lol

Edited by Trypants

Posted

Woah! Are you planning Hebe chest instead of Red nose? Many KR plums I see use Red nose for the WP. Or did I read your message wrong. ;-)

Edit: nearly bought the red nose piece today lol

Yes Hebe as it gives 200HP&100WP vs Rednose 100WP&HP Recovery.

Rednose is much easier to get, so by no means a bad piece. 

Bhegs should be your priority over anything though.

You could do Red Nose and Whale Molar, you would lose some WP&HP in the end, but it could work.

Posted

Rednose is much easier to get, so by no means a bad piece. 

Bhegs should be your priority over anything though.

You could do Red Nose and Whale Molar, you would lose some WP&HP in the end, but it could work.

Can you pls linke me the hebe armor i cant find it.

I found it hebetate tree spirit armor

Posted

I see, I was under the assumption that it was just the 200HP haha. But with added WP it obviously destroys Red nose.

I would love to hear your thoughts on 1 more question I am currently asking myself. Am using a +15 liverto and today switching over to the white horn bow. I have roughly 200M spare silver I would like to spend. Would you prioritize Bheg gloves (as I'm typing right now its on the AH) over Kzarka +15? Or should I spend the silvers on buying a Kzarka first? Been to many kills but no luck so far, so really tempted to buy one.

Posted

I see, I was under the assumption that it was just the 200HP haha. But with added WP it obviously destroys Red nose.

I would love to hear your thoughts on 1 more question I am currently asking myself. Am using a +15 liverto and today switching over to the white horn bow. I have roughly 200M spare silver I would like to spend. Would you prioritize Bheg gloves (as I'm typing right now its on the AH) over Kzarka +15? Or should I spend the silvers on buying a Kzarka first? Been to many kills but no luck so far, so really tempted to buy one.

In theory (No one knows it) Both Liverto and Zaka scales the same. Priorize the gloves and switch to Zaka if you want after

Posted

Basically what Kete said. But, tbh I will never really go for Zaka with a +15 Liverto. Just hold tight and new content might eventually come along that will knock them both down. Bhegs are a game changer, then later focus on the Nouvre Bow rather than the Zaka. The only reason Zaka is 90mil+ is it is only obtainable from one boss and gives AS, which every class can really benefit from, with boss armor 4pc it brings it to 4AS with no gems. It's good, but Liverto is just as viable IMO

Can you pls linke me the hebe armor i cant find it.

I found it hebetate tree spirit armor

It was just the HP, but got buffed with the WP recently. BDDatabase is outdated, if you look it up on ur server MP you will see, if it has been sold there yet, that is.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0