• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's your AP/Acc/DP (50+ players)

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm curious of what some of the Tamers out there are dong with their stats. I have heard a lot of folks don't concentrate on AP heavily but more so on Acc/DP. I ask because I hear a lot of "accuracy is important for Tamers the most" and I can see why with our weaker abilities compared to other classes.

Then again you gotta laugh that a Tank will out damage a Tamer. Warriors do more than we do later on in the game

ACC = Accuracy

Edited by MagLight

Posted (edited)

depending on my Setup.

92/240 Only acc is liverto

107/223 only acc is liverto

108/202 incense and liverto for ACC

*All values are on inventory screen only.*

Edited by Deathlos

Posted (edited)

depending on my Setup.

so you're not counting grunil when you use it? (it doesn't show in the screen)

(also out of curiosity what accessories are you using when you lower your AP to push your DP?)

Don't have a lot of flexible gear choices atm and have been a bit lazy with some investments and armor enchants prior to hitting 55 and while I also work on enchanting the liverto.

currently running with 15Yuria 11Incense and grunil avg+10

lvl 53

AP: 113 (this is counting the 7ap grunil bonus otherwise 106)

ACC: Only what the +15 Yuria and +11 Incense Trinket give me atm.

DP: pretty low 94 (i know i should push my armor further but I'm kinda saving the failstacks for when my group decides to do more ancient relic scrolls -_-)

Edited by Mish

Posted (edited)

I'm not the most knowledgeable person, but I'll just share my unreliable information in case it can be used for something.

Lvl 53

+15 Krea

Currently +7 Needle Trinket

107 AP (100 + 7 AP from Grunil)

108 DP (Grunil set average +10)

20 acc on accessories (+ unknown amount acc from enhancing Krea)

Serendia Special (5 AP, 10 acc, crit rate 5%)

----

Switching from +7 Needle (13 ~15 AP) to +7 Krea Trinket (1 ~3 AP, set effect 5 acc) seemed to decrease my damage against skellies in Soldier's Grave (I usually grind there). That would be expected, I guess.

While wearing Needle: I tried switching Duo Kalis Necklade (8 acc) with Pri Bares (6 AP), that also seemed to decrease my damage.

So I'm basically using 30 acc when grinding at Soldier's Grave, but I assume I'll be able to switch out some acc with AP when reaching lvl 54. I wouldn't use much less as it seems to decrease my damage against those mobs (some are red type).

--

Duelling with my bf lvl 55 wizzie, changing Duo Kalis Necklade (8 acc) with Pri Bares (6 AP) decreased my damage significantly though, we didn't test it repeatedly so I can't claim this as scientific fact, so to speak). Which means more acc = more damage against him. Which makes sense because higher lvl people are more difficult to hit. I just remembered I forgot whether I used Serendia Special when duelling him yesterday. I think I did.

I haven't really PvP-ed any yet, so my experience there is limited. 

--

So personally I think you need a certain amount of acc to be effective. How much I have no idea. And since everything is hidden in this game I'm just not as invested in min-maxing as I usually am in games. It's too frustrating.

The lower level (e.g 50), the more acc you need to hit higher level people (e.g 54) (or mobs). The lesser the gap, the lesser acc you need to hit him. I don't know how much this varies between classes, I would think it applies as a general rule, but I guess some classes might have higher base acc than others. If you're higher level, you can probably change some acc for AP. Though I wonder if you get a higher crit chance with more acc. I mean, discounting that you hit more often with more acc.

Edited by wire

Posted

L.54

AP 130

DP 162

class still stinks.

Posted

L.54

AP 130

DP 162

class still stinks.

que obligatory "stack more accuracy" comments.

cuz when half of your skills are labeled as "deals 50% damage in PvP" there's no way the class might be a bit underpowered...

Posted

so you're not counting grunil when you use it? (it doesn't show in the screen)

(also out of curiosity what accessories are you using when you lower your AP to push your DP?)

Well, i don't use grunil, but yes not counting hidden AP, namely the +10AP i get from the 223/240 dp sets because i have Krea trinket double-slotted with black spirit crystals, Then guild buffs/Food buffs.

AP accessories are Sealed magical earringx2 (Swap with Corrupt Ruby Earrings x2 for DP.) Sealed Magical Ring (Swap with Pri: Shrine Guardian Token.) Have a Duo: outlaws ring i don't swap.  My neck stays as Scarla Necklace.  Blew up my Pri: Bares belt so i ware my Pri: Ruutums elite belt full time, Keeps me at 200dp even in my AP set so not complaining. looking for Ancient Weapon core belt, but as you can tell by all the sealed gear, my blue drops suck, and it's not as easy to buy as outlaws rings....

L.54

AP 130

DP 162

class still stinks.

Not saying that Tamer doesn't have its fair share of problems, But have you thought about switching your playstyle? Going from AP build to DP build helped me find alot more enjoyment in the class.

(And just throwing this out there, IMO Needle is about the shittiest option for a off-hand unless you have like Tri: Ring of good deeds x2 with a necklace of good deeds.)

Posted (edited)

que obligatory "stack more accuracy" comments.

cuz when half of your skills are labeled as "deals 50% damage in PvP" there's no way the class might be a bit underpowered...

i think the -50% to alot of our skills is due to heilang.

In ovheilang does liek 0 damage. It's laughablelaughable. Seen him take a wizard from 1/2 to zero in less than half the tim I spend using whiplash. I thought it was a crit but I've seen this happenhappen back to back. 

I do believe heilang does reduced damage in PvE and increased PvP damage. And we are the opposite. I believe this was to prevent afk farming with heilang. This said it makes stack AP terrible as we just don't scale as hard as other classes off the stat.

My stats are 104/179 AP/DP

Liverto+guild acc 

Edited by mmimzie

Posted (edited)

i think the -50% to alot of our skills is due to heilang.

In ovheilang does liek 0 damage. It's laughablelaughable. Seen him take a wizard from 1/2 to zero in less than half the tim I spend using whiplash. I thought it was a crit but I've seen this happenhappen back to back. 

I do believe heilang does reduced damage in PvE and increased PvP damage. And we are the opposite. I believe this was to prevent afk farming with heilang. This said it makes stack AP terrible as we just don't scale as hard as other classes off the stat.

My stats are 104/179 AP/DP

Liverto+guild acc 

Sorta sorta. Heilang does the same damage, but he gets a big boast in pvp.

Heilang has 100% acc. Against monsters we need very little acc, against player's we need a ton. Most of the time equal gear, you're getting 70~90% realistic hit rate. Heilang is doing constant 100% that's a good average 20% more then you.

Heilang doesn't get reduced damage much if any at all in pvp, so he hits quite hard if he also does his skill moves like the drill move.

Heilang bonus on down attack/back...hits hard. This is why a simple void cancel on a down opponent can rip non DP classes to shreds alone before even the tamer skills.

Though as DP raise, heilang won't since his summon skill maxes out. But we do get a float attack on awakening, which really really hurts. Remember 100% acc.

I finally got my liverto so my gear have been swapped around. No more reliance on acc~

Edited by Kuu

Posted

Well, i don't use grunil, but yes not counting hidden AP, namely the +10AP i get from the 223/240 dp sets because i have Krea trinket double-slotted with black spirit crystals, Then guild buffs/Food buffs.

AP accessories are Sealed magical earringx2 (Swap with Corrupt Ruby Earrings x2 for DP.) Sealed Magical Ring (Swap with Pri: Shrine Guardian Token.) Have a Duo: outlaws ring i don't swap.  My neck stays as Scarla Necklace.  Blew up my Pri: Bares belt so i ware my Pri: Ruutums elite belt full time, Keeps me at 200dp even in my AP set so not complaining. looking for Ancient Weapon core belt, but as you can tell by all the sealed gear, my blue drops suck, and it's not as easy to buy as outlaws rings....

Not saying that Tamer doesn't have its fair share of problems, But have you thought about switching your playstyle? Going from AP build to DP build helped me find alot more enjoyment in the class.

(And just throwing this out there, IMO Needle is about the shittiest option for a off-hand unless you have like Tri: Ring of good deeds x2 with a necklace of good deeds.)

I have a liverto and a duo good deeds and I run serendia all the time. Accuracy shouldn't be an issue I would hope.

Posted

I have a liverto and a duo good deeds and I run serendia all the time. Accuracy shouldn't be an issue I would hope.

depends, should be enough

Liverto 21~ duo ring 3 serendia 10 = 34...is umm...just enough to hit a squishy. Won't hit a valk or war with vargntz evasion shield though, or maybe dodge sorcs(rare).

There's a lot of +/- skill levels and skill sets. like b/j has -acc where whiplash has +acc.

Outside of arena, pvp, the standard is 40+acc these days. so either might want a bit more, or you get a guild buff +5 acc

Posted

depending on my Setup.

How the FK do u have 240 dp?

Posted

How the FK do u have 240 dp?

Grunil his 160~ with ultimate that's 180ish, then you can duo guardians for another 20, that's 200, another 16 for blade. and this before you consider the ears and the neck and belt.

None of it is really expensive if you go DP.

Posted

Grunil his 160~ with ultimate that's 180ish, then you can duo guardians for another 20, that's 200, another 16 for blade. and this before you consider the ears and the neck and belt.

None of it is really expensive if you go DP.

Some pri accessories in there too im guessing? I was going to swap out a few things but my ap would drop into the 80s and screw that

Posted

140/177 without hidden stats

Posted (edited)

pri accessories and ogre ring to get that high ap?

Edited by Whey

Posted

pri accessories and ogre ring to get that high ap?

and needle

Posted (edited)

you know, using needle is a bad idea still(except you got bhegs), it's the reason you are usually not able to kill me or mine

my stats are 116/187 unbuffed, effective combat ap of 190 or smth and 220 DP

Edited by Koinzell

Posted

you know, using needle is a bad idea still(except you got bhegs), it's the reason you are usually not able to kill me or mine

my stats are 116/187 unbuffed, effective combat ap of 190 or smth and 220 DP

Do you mind sharing your build and also what your build would be if you had unlimited resources? 

I am almost 56 lvl and haven't pvped too much but i want to have a gear goal after i hit 56.

Also is ancient weapon core belt+ necklace with liverto enough for accuracy?

Posted

Do you mind sharing your build and also what your build would be if you had unlimited resources? 

I am almost 56 lvl and haven't pvped too much but i want to have a gear goal after i hit 56.

Also is ancient weapon core belt+ necklace with liverto enough for accuracy?

"unlimited ressources" would mean full boss set and max accessory

Posted

"unlimited ressources" would mean full boss set and max accessory

Well i totally agree, but besides the obvious choice.
Anways thanks for the info.

Posted

Well i totally agree, but besides the obvious choice.Anways thanks for the info.

eh, it'd be full on AP on everything because we die anyway if we get caught, so we can just ignore DP

AP offhand because of bheg gloves, tree spirit belt because it's the best we can get right now

Posted

157/157 with ap off hand

Posted

97 ap 175 dp (blade with stun resist -10% on targets hit)

or

100 ap 157 dp (incense with increased critical damage crystal)

1,930 health.

Once all grunil is yellow i'll have 20 more dp with both sets. And I have around 300 memory fragments for whenever i get a liverto which will increase AP by a bit too.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0