• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PvP or PvE

PvE or PvP   82 votes

1. 1. What do you think is more predominant in the game?

• PvP
    • PvE

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Honestly, what do you guys think is more predominant in this game? This should be a pretty damn obvious question but I want to hear from the community. I feel that the Devs should work on making this game excel at what it is famed by growing it further in that area, instead of trying to please both sides (which ultimately makes both sides fairly unsatisfied and unhappy). 

Edited by Kajime

Posted

PvX /thread

3 people like this

Posted

PvPvE

2 people like this

Posted

These type of threads need to die.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8qYa94AEp6i0G1ZEVUYzkim-jong-un-horse_2646985k.thumb.jpg.5d7

Edited by llllllllllx

Posted

Oh boy another PvP v PvE thread. It's not like our forums have enough of these on it already.

Posted

PvPvE

Posted

plx stop shit posting

Posted

but-why-meme-generator-but-why-e7b637.jp

Posted

kim-jong-un-horse_2646985k.thumb.jpg.5d7

Posted

These type of threads need to die.

The producers of .... need to get a week long ban. 

- Jeasy

Posted

OP, there is a search function. Honestly, there are so many threads about this as well as controversy that the answer should be obvious. There is BOTH and two extremes argue what is more important/present when really neither are correct...for the present and for the future. There ya go.

Posted

PvE

Posted

PvX /thread

Posted

Both, it supposed to be an open world game without PvE and PvP instances.

Posted

I don't think that you can have good and interesting MMO if devs focus only on one. You need to find a system where both have its place in the world.

Also most people I know are PvA, they do like both PvP and PvE content... So I think that balanced focus on both is a way to go.

Posted (edited)

Lame post.

Edited by Vaelore

Posted

There is no PvP without PvE, however there is not quality PvE in Black Desert Online, especially past lvl 50 so ... 

Posted

There is no PvP without PvE, however there is not quality PvE in Black Desert Online, especially past lvl 50 so ... 

There is IKShadow, you can grind to lvl 100! Best pve. Once you hit 100 you can enter the games first raid dungeon, a 200man instance with 30 raid bosses inside and the weapons name are not just legendary but they have rainbow coloured text for the name.

Posted

There is IKShadow, you can grind to lvl 100! Best pve. Once you hit 100 you can enter the games first raid dungeon, a 200man instance with 30 raid bosses inside and the weapons name are not just legendary but they have rainbow coloured text for the name.

loool goodluck with that grind! see you at lvl 100 in 2020.

Posted

tumblr_m9dp7agClZ1qc17wio1_500.gif

Posted

Lol, sssshhh... it's ok thread... close your eyes and let it all slip away...

Posted

Awesome then there is no need for PvP we can all get along then.
tumblr_mqqofoS9bT1spjv28o1_500.gif

2 people like this

Posted

OwPvP:

I'm killing Helms soldiers as usual, at this time a slightly contested grindspot.

I see a sorceress looking at me from afar, fixating the character on me. Sooner I see a ranger pop up with the same guild standing next to him and they slowly come closer.

What to do? I have a few guildmates online, do I call them? Or am I enough? Will they even attack?

I raise my shield showing them I won't go down without a fight, my pet dog barks telling me they are flagged, so I strike first no karma loss for me! 

A guildmate happens to be on discord, I tell him and he comes, just when I am about to die he comes and the tide of battle turns and we beat them.

Later one more guildmate comes to help if they come back. They do, with 5 people in total.

3 of us stand back to back ready to do as much as we can before death. 

(This really happened minus the dog)

Pve:

Frank:Hey dude I am grinding here

XxXpusidestroyerXxX: lolz I dun care my spot now

Frank: Seriously take another spot 

Pusidestroyer: shut upz noob lol

Frank: Omg I'm gonna report you for KSing mobs!!1

1 person likes this

Posted

OwPvP:

I'm killing Helms soldiers as usual, at this time a slightly contested grindspot.

I see a sorceress looking at me from afar, fixating the character on me. Sooner I see a ranger pop up with the same guild standing next to him and they slowly come closer.

What to do? I have a few guildmates online, do I call them? Or am I enough? Will they even attack?

I raise my shield showing them I won't go down without a fight, my pet dog barks telling me they are flagged, so I strike first no karma loss for me! 

A guildmate happens to be on discord, I tell him and he comes, just when I am about to die he comes and the tide of battle turns and we beat them.

Later one more guildmate comes to help if they come back. They do, with 5 people in total.

3 of us stand back to back ready to do as much as we can before death.

lmao this is great! +50....

This happens quite often. Almost everyday in sausan this scenario plays out, and its what I love about BDO