• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Isn't Plum still buggy?

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I die by catfish at level 51 with 112 DP. I have 90 AP, but if one hits me it takes off 200 HP, and I have a total of 1200.

Could it just be me being bad or what?

I've spent $60 USD on this account. ;-;

Hope it gets fix... Or it might be me.

Posted

your dp is pretty low. it gets better as you do more scrolls. Having levels doesn't effect the damage you take by a lot unless its an extreme difference in pve.

Posted

103 AP / 155 DP

Helms destroy me at lvl 50 and their just light light red to me.

the little helm guys with the crossbow 3-shot me.

its insane how squishy that is without any damage buff to make it worthwhile to play

1 person likes this

Posted

103 AP / 155 DP

its insane how squishy that is without any damage buff to make it worthwhile to play

It's funny because it's the same for me with 88 DP, almost half yours but we still take the same amount of damage, feels great to spend millions to upgrade gear Kappa

Posted (edited)

103 AP / 155 DP

That is definitely not normal, my Maehwa has only ~118 DP and even without Knight Combat Rations, I don't take that much damage from Helm Hunters. You are most likely bugged, sorry

Edited by Ritobasu

Posted

wait, not all the bladers/plums are like this? wtf lol

Posted

No. Some people have the bug, some don't. That's why there's a lot of confusion and dumb people saying "gitgud," because they're not experiencing the bug and are ignorant of its existence

Posted

Holy hell, that makes a lot more sense.

GG Daum

A+ for transparency, just keep "adjusting" those pvp stats

Posted

Yeah those helm crossbow guys really do hurt me as well.

Sitting on 128 dp and wondering if I should upgrade my gear much further or just save up *shrugs*

Posted

dp still does not scale great on us, same goes for ap. 

Posted

Don't have any problems in pve tbh at 54th lvl soloing sousan camps np even easier in group, snipers are annoying but these you kill first. What i'm worthless at is pvp tho basically cant fight any other class decently geared but other plums/bladers and in order to get into good spot you need to fight for it which is in most cases impossible with rangers / sorcs  /valks dominating.

Posted

I have no proof but it seems to me like the bug comes and goes. At 130+ DP it feels like some days I am not as squishy as others. then other times I get nearly one shot by the same mobs that I did fine against the prior day. Very frustrating that they would release a class with such horrible bugs. Amazing still that it wasn't patched in the same week.

Posted

I have no proof but it seems to me like the bug comes and goes. At 130+ DP it feels like some days I am not as squishy as others. then other times I get nearly one shot by the same mobs that I did fine against the prior day. Very frustrating that they would release a class with such horrible bugs. Amazing still that it wasn't patched in the same week.

i think the words your seeking are "working as intended" tic

Posted

definitely need to upgrade your armor asap. That + range damage reduction is a top priority!

Posted

I can pretty much guarantee the bug comes and goes.  A week ago I had ~~140 DP at a Kzarka attempt, never got oneshot through the entire thing, died twice.  Kzarka yesterday, oneshot constantly.  Now at 165 DP. 

The bug absolutely comes and goes, with seemingly no rhyme or reason as to why.

Posted

I can pretty much guarantee the bug comes and goes.  A week ago I had ~~140 DP at a Kzarka attempt, never got oneshot through the entire thing, died twice.  Kzarka yesterday, oneshot constantly.  Now at 165 DP. 

The bug absolutely comes and goes, with seemingly no rhyme or reason as to why.

Kzarka gets a super buff at night time. 

Posted

learn to avoid use retaliation kill quick 

i have yet to get issues on my maehwa atm lvl 52 killing sausans solo with 119 AP and 127 DP

sure they hit hard but u hit harder and i also make use of my cc's and avoid the heavy atacks 

Posted (edited)

Kzarka gets a super buff at night time. 

I don't think it was nighttime during either attempt, but since I can't say for certain, then I'll cede this example.

There are, however, plenty of other occurrences where I've witnessed my maehwa dying or getting blasted extremely hard when I know for certain this shouldn't be the case.  This is why I'm sure the bug comes and goes.

learn to avoid use retaliation kill quick 

i have yet to get issues on my maehwa atm lvl 52 killing sausans solo with 119 AP and 127 DP

sure they hit hard but u hit harder and i also make use of my cc's and avoid the heavy atacks 

You're telling people things they already know for the most part.  Pretty much everyone playing the class knows full well to avoid hits whenever and wherever possible, and that includes ww striking to the side for grinder on hits, or using retaliation when a hit looks unavoidable.  

It's about what happens when those hits get through, people are having a large variance on what happens, myself included.  Sometimes I'll take 150-200 damage.  Other times I'll take 800-900.  The lack of consistancy is the issue.

Edited by Jenos Idallian

Posted

I wear fortuna set at helms for the luck now since I still take the same damage with my +15 grunil/taritas.

Posted

Sitting at 165 DP , and superior geared wizards sent two meteors on me, one on my back. Hardly lost half life.

I have less problems farming helms and media skeletons (and kills on the  battlefield) than with my  198DP   tamer. I even outdps similarly geared rangers when in exp-farming groups, and wizards short CD spells.

I don't really get what all this fuzz is about. Possibly there are indeed broken accounts, or someone is doing something terribly wrong with the class, because it looks pretty ok to me.

Yes, I get that I will never have a 200 counter on my head in a bf , but so do lot of classes that are vital for the victory. Stopping the cast of a blizzard from a safe distance, getting in to kill the mage and then back out clean seems as important as doing the floor killings itself.

Ofc, I would gladly get back my infinite iframe, and some exta dps never hurts, but my experience with the class seems quite different from what some ppl writes here.

Posted

I did not have any issues that I would consider being a bug regarding AP and DP since latest patch on my maehwa. Infact I still upgrade my armor at the moment and I do notice the increases in Dp taking effect during my daily questing.

Therefore I do think as well that some accounts are either broken or something going very wrong for them.

Posted

Have been basically one-shot yesterday by a Witch ... I have 146 DP on Maehwa at the moment and out of my ~1400 HP she took 1350 in one hit ... GG .. So I took my gear off and went to try again ... same result ... this time real IK thought, because I had 100 HP less from my chestpiece gem and 50 HP less from my helmet gem.

Later that night I flagged on Ranger at giants (during our guild mission) that was following me and stealing "my mobs" ... after my initial burst which brought him down to about 30% HP he one-shot me with one shotgun combo.

I am lvl 52, sitting at 107 visible AP (+5 from Grunil & +5 from offhand crystal are not shown) / 146 DP. 2Taritas/2Grunil ... And I refuse to belive that Maehwa is supposed to be THAT squishy to get oneshot

Posted

Have been basically one-shot yesterday by a Witch ... I have 146 DP on Maehwa at the moment and out of my ~1400 HP she took 1350 in one hit ... GG .. So I took my gear off and went to try again ... same result ... this time real IK thought, because I had 100 HP less from my chestpiece gem and 50 HP less from my helmet gem.

Later that night I flagged on Ranger at giants (during our guild mission) that was following me and stealing "my mobs" ... after my initial burst which brought him down to about 30% HP he one-shot me with one shotgun combo.

I am lvl 52, sitting at 107 visible AP (+5 from Grunil & +5 from offhand crystal are not shown) / 146 DP. 2Taritas/2Grunil ... And I refuse to belive that Maehwa is supposed to be THAT squishy to get oneshot

definitely doesn't match my experience. I never got 1 shot by anything. The other day, at sausans's, I withstood fire from 3 rangers long enough to tag 1 of them.

I wonder: have you raised the passive for evasion? I am starting to think it somehow interacts with musa/maehwa DPs.

Posted

definitely doesn't match my experience. I never got 1 shot by anything. The other day, at sausans's, I withstood fire from 3 rangers long enough to tag 1 of them.

I wonder: have you raised the passive for evasion? I am starting to think it somehow interacts with musa/maehwa DPs.

no .. so far I dont have any SP invested in the evasion passive

Posted

I just tested this theory out and put +5 points in evasion. That had no affect what so ever unfortunately.