• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Kujiratori> The Whale Hunt || TOP 10 || Alustin || EN || PvX || GvG || Siege || Discord || Website

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

nCF51AU.png

Kujiratori

- Growing community with a stable core

- Currently in Top 10 on Alustin

- Run by a council and officers

- High attention for the members voices

- Allianced

Goals

- Prevail in Region and Node wars, large scale PvP

- Rank 5 and onwards

- Eke out with like-minded adventurers

- Everlasting BDO community

We offer

- Guild Bosses

- Events multiple times a week

- A home for respectful, mature and active players

- Potential friends

- Advanced methods for progression and grouping

- A high grade of sceptiscism toward cheap excuses

- Vast knowledge, gathered in the original KR version

- www.kujiratori.com

Applicants

- Mature attitude, drama free

- Competitive mindset

- Team player

- Time to play

- Discord usage 

- Guild activity interest

- PvP ready

- +275 combined AP/DP

- Min. level 55

- Correct application on the site

Kujiratori staff *

Edited by Psyche24
5 people like this

Posted

Can i apply :D ?! Well i hope you guys will find some new mates :P

2 people like this

Posted

Kuji officer here :) IGN is Cleeo. Feel free to ask questions here or PM me ingame!

Posted

Awesome!

Posted

I really like it here!

1 person likes this

Posted

These guys are a really nice and awesome bunch of people, I'd totally recommend joining them. 

2 people like this

Posted

Hello,

I'm interested in joining the guild. I searched through the website and didn't find a place where I could post an application for the guild. So I'll post it here.

Family name - Kuzuya

Current Main Character name - Eviled (if I'm not online on that character I'm on my fishing character Kuromee)

Age - 23

Current level of all my characters - 52 Tamer, 53 Blader, 52 Ranger and recently rerolled to a Sorceress which is 50.

Gear- Grunil +11~15 depending on parts, Offhand +12, Liverto Amulet (that I still need to enchant but got a lot of memory fragment stones), Current weapon Yuria Amulet +15, 2xMoS,2xWitchEarrings,1 Corrupt Ruby Necklace and 1 Belt of Shultz the Gladiator.

Description - Since I recently rerolled I might seem "under geared", but I am commited to my Sorceress now. Sadly it's hard to reroll 3 times but I am sure the guild would help me get back on my feet and help me farm levels. I'm a PvP focused player that has knowledge about all classes of the game, I got some KR experience and I got a mic too. I'm a active player and I play everyday for more than 5 hours a day (unless I got some work from real life to do). I'm a really friendly player that's willing to help the guild in missions and wars.

Thank you for your time.

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I'm interested in joining the guild. I searched through the website and didn't find a place where I could post an application for the guild. So I'll post it here.

Family name - Kuzuya

Current Main Character name - Eviled (if I'm not online on that character I'm on my fishing character Kuromee)

Age - 23

Current level of all my characters - 52 Tamer, 53 Blader, 52 Ranger and recently rerolled to a Sorceress which is 50.

Gear- Grunil +11~15 depending on parts, Offhand +12, Liverto Amulet (that I still need to enchant but got a lot of memory fragment stones), Current weapon Yuria Amulet +15, 2xMoS,2xWitchEarrings,1 Corrupt Ruby Necklace and 1 Belt of Shultz the Gladiator.

Description - Since I recently rerolled I might seem "under geared", but I am commited to my Sorceress now. Sadly it's hard to reroll 3 times but I am sure the guild would help me get back on my feet and help me farm levels. I'm a PvP focused player that has knowledge about all classes of the game, I got some KR experience and I got a mic too. I'm a active player and I play everyday for more than 5 hours a day (unless I got some work from real life to do). I'm a really friendly player that's willing to help the guild in missions and wars.

Thank you for your time.

Please sign up for an account on our website then you will find the instructions on how to apply (you will receive instructions in a pm)

Thanks you for your interest.

Edited by Xenthal

Posted

I have been in this guild since I started playing and I dont regret joining it. Invest in the guild and the guild invests in you basically. Great people and a nice structure.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kuji FTW~ :D

2016-04-03_720738117.thumb.JPG.a8cac4637

1 person likes this

Posted

:ph34r:

Posted

Whales are comin soon guys :D

Posted

Let the real hunt begin~ 

Posted

Today we won our first node war and now the Elric Shrine Node is our :D

We are recruiting, Join us today and help us getting stronger :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Congratulations on the node! I expect you'll get many more in the future :D

2 people like this

Posted

Bump, recruitment still open! :ph34r:

Posted

Morbid, level 56 wizard. 140/177.

Mostly active late evening due to RL work. Off days usually mon and tue. On those i do play a lot. work days i play night time 2200 to late. If you still are recruiting give me a shout on monday or sunday night after 2200. 

Thank you.

Posted

Morbid, level 56 wizard. 140/177.

Mostly active late evening due to RL work. Off days usually mon and tue. On those i do play a lot. work days i play night time 2200 to late. If you still are recruiting give me a shout on monday or sunday night after 2200. 

Thank you.

Yes, We are recruiting. :)

Applications are handled through our website, kujiratori.com.

Thanks for your interest. ^^

Posted (edited)

Yes, We are recruiting. :)

Applications are handled through our website, kujiratori.com.

Thanks for your interest. ^^

Sounds good, but even better if there was a recruitment/application form on the webpage :) Or one i could find at least... ;)

Please sign up for an account on our website then you will find the instructions on how to apply (you will receive instructions in a pm)

Thanks you for your interest.

I seen this in a ealier post... so sign up and then apply... kk.

Edited by MorbidEU

Posted

See you found the application form already! ^^    Usually that's not a problem, maybe we can have a second look on the streamline from firstpage to application page. Anyway, thanks for your interest :) 

Posted (edited)

"3. Minimum requirement is lvl 55, 275 AP/DP combined (at least 1 character)."

So 55 or 53 now? :D  nvm my witch is 55 but is there a chance of knowing which days u do nodewars? is it fix do u rotate? I prob do not have time on weekend evenings so this is an important thing for me thx for information in advance :) how many ppl are joining nodewars and stuff atm?

Becii

Edited by Becii

Posted (edited)

"3. Minimum requirement is lvl 55, 275 AP/DP combined (at least 1 character)."

So 55 or 53 now? :D  nvm my witch is 55 but is there a chance of knowing which days u do nodewars? is it fix do u rotate? I prob do not have time on weekend evenings so this is an important thing for me thx for information in advance :) how many ppl are joining nodewars and stuff atm?

Becii

Hey Becii, Thank you for showing an interest in Kujiratori. Node wars will rotate based on our needs and desires. specific information, as I'm sure you will understand, is guarded. node war times are set by the game, which will always be in the evening. You are correct, the min level is 55 and ap/dp is 275 which is more than reasonable :) most of us had 300 pre Valencia.

Recruitment is still open, feel free to apply @Kujiratori.com!

~The Kuji staff

Edited by Deggiera

Posted

Bump

Posted

We are recruiting~