• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Hacker Hunting Initiative

856 posts in this topic

Posted

since its not p2w they dont earn enough money becouse people willing to pay are quitting ( see for example lazy peons video). then there are the other ppl that have enough money to buy as many copies they want and rather choose the short way with hacking since they dont have any possibility otherwise to shorten it. 

but currently daum shouldnt have money probs this is suprising me. so i dont get why they are understaffed

They pissed off a lot of people that were willing to pay by refusing to give refunds on the Maehwa's Atanis costume. They changed it after they had been selling it in the store for a week or two then said no refunds.  How's that for a good business model- rip off the part of the customer base that's willing to buy a $30 costume for a class back when it was still broken?

1 person likes this

Posted

Can someone Link the report page? The other ticket page doesn't have a option for this :S

Posted

Can someone Link the report page? The other ticket page doesn't have a option for this :S

It's literally in the first page in the thread start by Jouska :) 

Posted

Any confirmation on what the plans are for countering the rampant packet injectors exploiting on world bosses? It used to be subtle where they would only use it sparingly to top the tables taking 1% off occasionally. Now you can watch sorcs spamming no cd shard explosion, rangers shotgunning at super speed no mana cost etc taking 5%+ of a boss's hp off in seconds. Watched Mudster today drop from 25% to 0 in ~4 seconds, Bheg 15% to 0 in 2 seconds.

1 person likes this

Posted

You won't hear anything about this from DAUM besides "report them here" with a thread link. I don't believe any of their posts have said they are attempting to make programmatic changes to inhibit hackers. You already know it's a bad sign when the game comes with its own anticheat. It essentially only blocks known cheat programs added to its database and can't do much else than that, fairly worthless. They also don't have any sort of system in place that logs and tracks people doing things outside the boundaries of the game to instant ban them and their reporting method works oh-so-well when the hacker is in a Ghillie suit. 

Praise the day DAUM comes out swinging against this stuff but relying on player reporting is only a bandaid that's halfway fallen off already.

Posted

1. Going to assume your on Edan, that server has the worst guilds, with a history of exploiting, such as LC

2. Take a video and send it in.

Posted

1. Going to assume your on Edan, that server has the worst guilds, with a history of exploiting, such as LC

If by LC you mean Laughing Coffin.. that's an Orwen guild.. I've heard of players on Edan using exploits though. 

Posted

1. There are hackers on every server

2. My recording software wasn't on when I saw them and now they're gone

3. My system isn't good enough to run recording sofware.

4. I recorded a video but I have limited bandwidth and uploading it would take too much time/ my allotted bandwidth.

5. They're in a Ghillie suit you can't see their name anyways.

6. I'm lagging so hard at the world boss Im not sure if this video thing will show much

7. DAUM employees dont have unlimited time to review all the videos sent to them, similar to the ticket in system.

You can parrot the "take a vid" line all you want but it's an almost laughable system and doesnt prevent future people from hacking or even the people banned from it from rerolling on a trial account and doing the same thing.

2 people like this

Posted

Taken videos and sent it in, still see the same people doing it on bosses, alot of newer people as well. Most of the time they have a gilli on. Today was a new one with a sorc that litteraly ran in at 25% mudster faster than a drift sprint t7 , shard explosion what must have been 100 times instantly and obliterated the boss then dissapeared. Not even enough time to load shadowplay

Posted

I have done that and they have not responded to my ticket in weeks... I dont think anything will be done to stop the exploitation.

Here was the video i sent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEhNWToq8UI

Posted

Any confirmation on what the plans are for countering the rampant packet injectors exploiting on world bosses? It used to be subtle where they would only use it sparingly to top the tables taking 1% off occasionally. Now you can watch sorcs spamming no cd shard explosion, rangers shotgunning at super speed no mana cost etc taking 5%+ of a boss's hp off in seconds. Watched Mudster today drop from 25% to 0 in ~4 seconds, Bheg 15% to 0 in 2 seconds.

We are actively working with Pearl Abyss and Xigncode to make improvements both to the game and the Anti-Cheat software.  Additionally players can file a report via support about any hacking they happen to capture or see and we will investigate the matter.  Players who are caught hacking are banned permanently from the game, while this is not something we do lightly we do so in order to promote a better gaming environment.

5 people like this

Posted

Every top guild on Jordine is filled with boss gear and they expect us to believe that its somehow legit? Hilarious as hell.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

We are actively working with Pearl Abyss and Xigncode to make improvements both to the game and the Anti-Cheat software.  Additionally players can file a report via support about any hacking they happen to capture or see and we will investigate the matter.  Players who are caught hacking are banned permanently from the game, while this is not something we do lightly we do so in order to promote a better gaming environment.

So what are the plans for the "top guilds" that are hacking? are you going to ban them all? The video i posted was the top three guilds who are all associated with one another (The Veritas trio of guilds). Are you going to ban everyone from those guilds? The sad number of people hacking makes it very difficult for actual players to stay competitive. I really hope there is a legitimate solution for these issues...

Edited by Jeskaimoonpeach
type

Posted

Them being in guillie suits is kind of an issue. How are you supposed to know who they are?

Posted

I love when someone tries to say im a bot and I destroy them for trying to attack me, all I do is smile, kill, and continue the my farming : D. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm seeing well known hackers still in game.

apparently you actually don't permanban.

bye, quit.

1 person likes this

Posted

According to that link the player wasn't banned before.

according to 1 person, yes. I don't play EU, just posting what I see to bring attention to any possible miss-communications.

Posted

So this hacker: https://www.twitch.tv/velexia/v/65758597 that I caught last week on video, and got GM Blessings for, is back three days later on the servers again, with the exact same character.... and guess what?  He's hacking again.  Good job Daum.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

x

Edited by WintersBDO
as

Posted (edited)

x

Edited by WintersBDO
uhh...

Posted

Hey, so why are the bots I've reported still in game botting? It's been over two weeks. I thought "once players are caught" they're banned? Mmm?

Posted (edited)

They aren't going to ban players who are pumping their cash into the in-game store regardless of how many times you report them for hacking / botting and regardless of the amount of times they are banned. They are out to make money, in a B2P game this is their only repeatable income, if someone has a good steady in-game shop order history... perma banning people isn't on their agenda.

Edited by Niscy

Posted

Please Check Player name TkOw in Edan Server He use Shotgun like M16....