• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Melee should just stop going to World Bosses

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Seriously, stop going to world bosses just so other people can get loot. If you're the handful of melee going to WB and soaking deaths for the army of rangers and wizards raking in loot from a relatively safe distance, it's time to stop.

3 people like this

Posted

The only things i get from WB is 1g gold - token - sometimes crystals - thats it. Not worth to do them...srs (Playing warrior)

1 person likes this

Posted

Goodbye! We'll miss you!

Posted

Stopped going to world bosses ever since I can only be arsed to log in to get my daily loyalty and boss scroll. :P

I'm even growing tired of that aswell.

2 people like this

Posted

never even started going to them. It would crash my computer.

Posted (edited)

Considering i've gotten 2 tree spirit belts, 3 livertos, bheg's gloves, Kzarka wep and millions and millions of silver as a warrior. I think i'll continue to go.

But i'd prefer if instead the world bosses were to go.

Edited by LaGeG

Posted

If you cant get loot as a melee its because you're bad.

Sorry.

Posted

never even started going to them. It would crash my computer.

peasantry, have you tried rekting those sweet bosses with a sexy sweet Alienware?

1 person likes this

Posted

Mhm iam a sorc but i would me count to a Melee class.

I drop every day Minimum of 1 Liverto Bundel / MoS when iam able to do the Bosses.

This is my Loot from today for example......so pls stop excuses and start to learn the Mechanics. i normaly dont die during Bheg/Mudboss/Tree. Only Against Rednose i get some Problems.

Unbenannt.png

Posted

I drop every day Minimum of 1 Liverto Bundel / MoS when iam able to do the Bosses.

This is my Loot from today for example......so pls stop excuses and start to learn the Mechanics. i normaly dont die during Bheg/Mudboss/Tree. Only Against Rednose i get some Problems.

Unbenannt.png

Nice one. Just proves how flawed this game is, especially with OP classes like sorc spamming i-frames and getting top DPS since they get special treatment from pearl abyss.

12 people like this

Posted

The world boss should just stop going to melee.  

3 people like this

Posted

Unbenannt.png

sorc, melee? loool 

to top it off, sorcs also have the highest single-target damage in the game due to their +30 ap buff which shouldn't even be on the na/eu server yet. 

1 person likes this

Posted

If this community isn't having high blood pressure over Field Bosses, it's Sorcs. Y'all mother----ers need jesus!

1 person likes this

Posted

If this community isn't having high blood pressure over Field Bosses, it's Sorcs. Y'all mother----ers need jesus!

Or p2w
Or release scheudles
Or horse
Or something Daum did
Or something Daum didn't do
Or nothing

Seriously, this forum loves to freak out about anything and everything.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Unbenannt.png

as a sorc youre a hybrid of melee and range, you cant just count yourself as one (just melee or just range) b/c you THINK you are. also as sorc you can at ANYTIME move away from the boss and still deal significant damage as other PURE melee classes can not. 

im still trying to wonder why sorcs think they are melee :S... so odd.

Edited by Noble One

Posted

CoWZ05t.gif

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Or everyone could just bring a wizard

Edited by Tillerzz

Posted

as a sorc youre a hybrid of melee and range, you cant just count yourself as one (just melee or just range) b/c you THINK you are. also as sorc you can at ANYTIME move away from the boss and still deal significant damage as other PURE melee classes can not. 

wtf never heard somethink like that WOW.

i have 1 good range skill thats the Black Ball (Shift+E) with 10sec CD on it. GG perfect Range Class who can attack all 10sec with a Ball.

U have no idea how the class works :D

there is also a ,,chain Lightning'' but normaly not a single Sorc skills it, so u cant count that in^^

Posted

wtf never heard somethink like that WOW.

i have 1 good range skill thats the Black Ball (Shift+E) with 10sec CD on it. GG perfect Range Class who can attack all 10sec with a Ball.

U have no idea how the class works :D

there is also a ,,chain Lightning'' but normaly not a single Sorc skills it, so u cant count that in^^

..... you know Sorcs are the only class that can easily get over 200 AP right? You also know a good Sorc will never die in a boss fight right? Try doing same thing on Musa, Maewha, Berserker. Valk and Warriors from time to time get loots when there's not a good sorc around because they survive better on some bosses such as Kzarka and Mudster.

They should just nerf the shit out of Sorcs' teleport so then you understand how the other melee classes feel. I know, how about make teleport have a 4 sec cd? I mean, they made Musa's chase have 4 sec cd on their iframe. 

Posted

Sorcerer isn't a ranged class at all...

Posted

Considering i've gotten 2 tree spirit belts, 3 livertos, bheg's gloves, Kzarka wep and millions and millions of silver as a warrior. I think i'll continue to go.

this.

field bosses should go, its not hard to not die once you learn the biss, rednose can be a bit dumdum if to many people ahow up and his jump visuals are off.

Kzarka is a worldboss and can be done very fine without dying, he has nice animations for his attacks so knowing when to block and dodge shouldnt be a issue, however his loot should be like guild bosses imo, completely random. 

If all else fails, back attack pots, your welcome, enjoy loot.

Posted

..... you know Sorcs are the only class that can easily get over 200 AP right? You also know a good Sorc will never die in a boss fight right? Try doing same thing on Musa, Maewha, Berserker. Valk and Warriors from time to time get loots when there's not a good sorc around because they survive better on some bosses such as Kzarka and Mudster.

They should just nerf the shit out of Sorcs' teleport so then you understand how the other melee classes feel. I know, how about make teleport have a 4 sec cd? I mean, they made Musa's chase have 4 sec cd on their iframe. 

i play BDO now over 1,5 Years so yea i just played Sorc here in EU and before i played Blader/Warrior.

So yes i know how other Melee classes feel, but to nerf iframes is the wrong way at all and would destroy the class.

Now a lot of ppl will say : NONO its need OP SHIT CLASS !!!

But this ppl never played a gvg with 50vs50 + on sorc so pls stop it, i know we are op in Bossfights / solo /small group pvp but WE ARE SHIT in gvg

Posted (edited)

I haven't done world

Oh member of grind who plays this game 14h/day and has dp over 180 with buffs most likely. Also you get loot only because your ap is so damn high. 

I'm only 120ap wizard and haven't had single livertos because I'm competing again people with 150ap. People who have all parts II or III will get loot because you don't get rewarded from your effort. You get rewarded if you have spent billions in your gear. Doesn't matter if you kill boss 20 times or never die during boss fights. You shouldn't go boss if you can't compete against total damage done.

Edited by Bloodex

Posted

Being melee in world bosses is doable given that your PC and connection are good enough to handle it without lag so you can actually read their movements and attacks.

Posted

agree