• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

70 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Im a ranger and I just don't understand how it's fair for berzerkers to be able to grab me, throw me into the ground, then before I can even get up, they can grab me again, bind me and throw me again. There is literally no room for counterplay with this. All he has to do is grab me once and it's gg, nothing I can do.

There should be a cooldown or immune period after you've already been hit with a form of cc or even throw in a recovery ability. Once i'm thrown to the ground there is nothing I can do but wait for my character to slowly get up while the enemy mercilessly beats the living hell out of me.

I read that in the Korean version there is a 5 second cooldown between knockdowns. Why isn't this implemented here?

Edited by SolidDesire
typos
8 people like this

Posted

Good question. Chain cc is retarded.

1 person likes this

Posted

It is no different then if you get a shotgun off to the back it is GG to who ever you hit and your a Ranger so I am pretty impressed he caught you lol 

But Chain Stuns lol ArcheAge was the King of Chain stuns you could literally stun lock someone to the ground for a full min or more :P  

Posted

The CC update is implemented here actually. The giant combo does really minor dmg anyway. As a ranger you shouldn't even be complaining, you can easily kite a giant. That one combo is the only way a giant can touch you.

Posted

A ranger complaining about getting caught repeatedly in successful giant grabs,
This feels like a really late April fool's joke, or a really lame attempt at one.
Thanks for the laugh, OP :) Troll post was much worth.

14 people like this

Posted

This is a joke right?

A Ranger complaining about melee in this game?

Seriously...

You should read a few posts and see how bad melee have it in this game compared to range. 

Buy resist gear.

Newb.

9 people like this

Posted

You should try and keep your distance against melee classes. As for chain CC's try and use those adamantine crystals that give you some immunity or hope that melee's grab desyncs on you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Chain shotgun is ridiculous too.

Posted

Grapple resistance.

Posted

lol if you hadn't of mentioned you were a ranger you'd probably of gotten different responses.

You learned today, op~!. ♥

4 people like this

Posted

lol if you hadn't of mentioned you were a ranger you'd probably of gotten different responses.

You learned today, op~!. ♥

This ^ lol 

Posted

There is an absolute plethora of gems you can put in your gear (twice as many for Grunil) thay you can use to counter these sorts of things as well as the necklaces (30% resists for some of them)

I would strongly advise looking at some of them if you're having these issues.

Posted

I recently grabbed a ranger with a +15 Zarka + All AP jewels, he died.

Funny story but did you know you do more damage alive than dead?

WEAR THE DAMN RESISTS!

Posted

Poor ranger got CCed, yeah sure we need to nerf all CC abilityes to zero for every fukken 2 skill-spaming ranger to make the only class worth. You play the top pvp class and still whining, i think you should learn or just get back to WOW.

Posted

Chain shotgun is ridiculous too.

Chain lightning >

Posted

Chain lightning >

Chain lighting while on horse = GG lol 

Posted

Im a ranger and I just don't understand how it's fair for berzerkers to be able to grab me, throw me into the ground, then before I can even get up, they can grab me again, bind me and throw me again. There is literally no room for counterplay with this. All he has to do is grab me once and it's gg, nothing I can do.

There should be a cooldown or immune period after you've already been hit with a form of cc or even throw in a recovery ability. Once i'm thrown to the ground there is nothing I can do but wait for my character to slowly get up while the enemy mercilessly beats the living hell out of me.

I read that in the Korean version there is a 5 second cooldown between knockdowns. Why isn't this implemented here?

stupid game =(

Posted

there is a CC cooldown timer for knockdowns/stuns/stiffness Grabs dont work that way.

and yes. if you're a sorc/ranger complaining about ANYTHING in these forums. you're in for a bad time.

Also, im surprised a zerker got off a Grab combo on a RANGER with the current desync issues. He totally deserves to be successful like that more often.

Also, Git Gud. A zerger manages to get into grab range AND successfully grabs the most ranged class and top tier mobility class in game WITH they current desync issues means that guy was significantly BETTER than you and deserved to one combo you.

Posted

LOL
A ranger complaining about a Berserker 

Posted

Lol a ranger complaining about other classes. This is a git gud problem, so git gud brah.

Posted

You are very bad. Grabs are nerfed on NA/EU. Learn to play your op class lol

Posted

Ranger, the most broken class in game complaining about other classes. What a joke.

Posted (edited)

Ok here i stoped....

Trollmeter.gif

Trolls.png

Edited by Loken
5 people like this

Posted

RANGER OP NERF PLOX NOW. SORC OP NOERF CUZ PRO 

CAP OP

FORUM OP 

ME GOOD YOU SUX

just no, no. 

Posted