• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone thinks the other class is OP. I think berzerkers are op as hell and you all think rangers are OP. Take your own criticism then because you're doing the same thing that I just did in complaining. the berserker that I fought stuck to me the entire time even while I was spamming EES trying to make some distance. I admit that I am very new to pvp since this is my first character and I just made it to lvl 54 so I'm just trying to understand the reasoning behind this. No one answered my question btw or even commented on the topic about the CC chaining to pass some actual advice but i'm the troll.

Posted

Now we just need a sorc thread.

In KR they plan to nerf shotgun Damage and reduce the iframe costs for Sorcs because all Developers playing Awakening Sorc now and still fell to underpowered.

Posted

Now we just need a sorc thread.

you mean ranger complaining about sorc or sorc complaining about zerkers?

Posted

you mean ranger complaining about sorc or sorc complaining about zerkers?

The latter.

Posted

The answer of so many players here show how unskill or unexperienced players are here. A ranger cannot win a good melee class with block atm. My worst impossible fights was against warriors, always warriors. But those good players are not on the forum complaining. Impossible to breack their shield, and just waiting charge and grab. Finish.

For bezr it's different because they can't block. But they can run a ranger easily.

But the system of CC and insane damages when players cannot move is a problem, worse with the difference of gear.

In 1v1 it's not so a prolem but if 2 guys are on 1 players and chain their CC, there's nothing to do.

Posted

The answer of so many players here show how unskill or unexperienced players are here. A ranger cannot win a good melee class with block atm. My worst impossible fights was against warriors, always warriors. But those good players are not on the forum complaining. Impossible to breack their shield, and just waiting charge and grab. Finish.

For bezr it's different because they can't block. But they can run a ranger easily.

But the system of CC and insane damages when players cannot move is a problem, worse with the difference of gear.

In 1v1 it's not so a prolem but if 2 guys are on 1 players and chain their CC, there's nothing to do.

Good, rangers need to get killed alot.

Posted

In KR they plan to nerf shotgun Damage and reduce the iframe costs for Sorcs because all Developers playing Awakening Sorc now and still fell to underpowered.

in KR they plan to delete sorcs and compensate all sorc chars with a fresh lv 50 Dark Elf as compensation because even the developers couldn't resist their new dark skinned temptresses.

Posted

The latter.

there were quite a few back when ppeople started realising you could grab sorcs out of dark flame. All the nub sorcs flooded the forums and were bashed out

Posted

. A ranger cannot win a good melee class with block atm.

you-sir-are-an-idiot-en-ffffff

Posted

LoL Ranger, LoL thread, GG Giant :D

Posted

Trouble with Rangers is they trash badly undergeared players. Most players are badly undergeared relative to the peak. So they get trashed by one of the most visually prominent skills in the game; "shotgun", and whine about it on the forums. Meanwhile top Rangers are getting trashed by mediocre Sorcs, and because we're capped at +15, most of the time an impasse is reached with geared Warriors/Valks where they can just put up their block and try to get in melee range. Most a Ranger can hope for is to hop over them, and if RNG is with them, get a bind on the blocking player from behind.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

there is a CC cooldown timer for knockdowns/stuns/stiffness Grabs dont work that way.

and yes. if you're a sorc/ranger complaining about ANYTHING in these forums. you're in for a bad time.

Also, im surprised a zerker got off a Grab combo on a RANGER with the current desync issues. He totally deserves to be successful like that more often.

Also, Git Gud. A zerger manages to get into grab range AND successfully grabs the most ranged class and top tier mobility class in game WITH they current desync issues means that guy was significantly BETTER than you and deserved to one combo you.

that just prove how much poor knowledge u got about this game.

1) Ranger suffers most from desync cuz u can grab us anytime from the start of the animation to the end of it and we will be returned on our 1st position ( which is next to u and then u can just chain low dmg CC until we are dead )

2) If that Ranger is speacking for Arena 1vs1 well there is no escape from berserker he just sprint and grab and u can't do a shit

So if  u didn't play ranger dont speack about them, whatever else ur playing well LEARN TO PLAY IT cuz in Arena doesn't rly matter which one if gear is equal ranger is beataned by almost every class

Edited by d00mR
1 person likes this

Posted

The CC update is implemented here actually. The giant combo does really minor dmg anyway. As a ranger you shouldn't even be complaining, you can easily kite a giant. That one combo is the only way a giant can touch you.

With those server lags giants are able to grab me even if they are not close ...

Posted (edited)

This is a joke right?

A Ranger complaining about melee in this game?

Seriously...

You should read a few posts and see how bad melee have it in this game compared to range. 

Buy resist gear.

Newb.

Ranger, the most broken class in game complaining about other classes. What a joke.

Bad ad-hominem attempt.
Your rhetoric skills are #ulow and even more broken than ranger class in bdo.
Close forum account, and never make a new one again... unless you git gut.

Edited by Faustus

Posted

I agree. 

I am a sorc and i often find myself in stupid situations that make me want to quit this game. Im fighthing some people 1v5 , abusing the fact that i can spam iframes and servers are lagging and suddenly a berserker comes in and tries to grab me. With skill , i get away from his grab (idk what he was thinking) kill some random who was happy that the berserker caught me (heh we showed him right desync?) but then suddenly the berserker grabs me again and this time desync doesnt come into my favor , so i sit there for 15s watching 3 poor guys trying to kill me but it will never happen cuz 50% of the hits desync (haha). But damn my heart skipped a beat thinking i can actually die in those 15s.

True story

Posted

I agree. 

I am a sorc and i often find myself in stupid situations that make me want to quit this game. Im fighthing some people 1v5 , abusing the fact that i can spam iframes and servers are lagging and suddenly a berserker comes in and tries to grab me. With skill , i get away from his grab (idk what he was thinking) kill some random who was happy that the berserker caught me (heh we showed him right desync?) but then suddenly the berserker grabs me again and this time desync doesnt come into my favor , so i sit there for 15s watching 3 poor guys trying to kill me but it will never happen cuz 50% of the hits desync (haha). But damn my heart skipped a beat thinking i can actually die in those 15s.

True story

Reading i think they should DELETE sorc from the game and compensate u with some different class

Posted

1) Ranger suffers most from desync cuz u can grab us anytime from the start of the animation to the end of it and we will be returned on our 1st position ( which is next to u and then u can just chain low dmg CC until we are dead )

2) If that Ranger is speacking for Arena 1vs1 well there is no escape from berserker he just sprint and grab and u can't do a shit

So if  u didn't play ranger dont speack about them, whatever else ur playing well LEARN TO PLAY IT cuz in Arena doesn't rly matter which one if gear is equal ranger is beataned by almost every class

Sure buddy. Sure.

1. WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA shit. almost pissed meself.

2. WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! oh god dammit. hang on need to wash my pants now.

level 52 ranger, 52 sorc. got a valk zerker and witch too. so yeah. No rangers are not getting beat by almost every other class. You might be. =)

Posted (edited)

There is literally no room for counterplay with this.

Chain CC "isnt" the issue, the main issue of that game is the retard RNG CC immu, AND no skill / abilities to evade - break CC.

Still dont understand how its humanly possible to have set such bad setting in a game where pvp is supposed to play a important part. That's seriously over me.

Edited by woots

Posted

Salty guy got rekt by a zerk for sure...

Posted (edited)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A Ranger complaining about Berserkers?

That is rich.

1.) Pure garbage; Ranger suffers the least from Desync because none of her abilities hinge on grab and she really has no casting times to speak of.

2.) Also pure garbage; Ranger is one of the most mobile classes in the game Musa / Plum is the hard counter to ranger (when working properly) *BECAUSE* they are pretty much the only class that can shut down a good Ranger's mobility and Berseker is one of if not the lowest mobility characters in the game.

And that last bit about Ranger being beaten by almost every class... Wow... Just wow...

You have absolutely zero business ever telling anyone to learn to play.

Edited by bakimono

Posted (edited)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A Ranger complaining about Berserkers?

That is rich.

1.) Pure garbage; Ranger suffers the least from Desync because none of her abilities hinge on grab and she really has no casting times to speak of.
2.) Also pure garbage; Ranger is one of the most mobile classes in the game Musa / Plum is the hard counter to ranger (when working properly) *BECAUSE* they are pretty much the only class that can shut down a good Ranger's mobility and Berseker is one of if not the lowest mobility characters in the game.

And that last bit about Ranger being beaten by almost every class... Wow... Just wow...

You have absolutely zero business ever telling anyone to learn to play.

I can't stop wondering are u an idiot ? i SPEAK ONLY FOR ARENA ARENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA not open world

ARENA - tiny space where ur movements are limited and predictable = bad place for ranger = if u can't beat ranger in arena u sux

Alustine balenos a1 ur wellcome to the arena in calph i will bring u some guildies to smack u down around the arena to realize how bad ranger is in there

Edited by d00mR

Posted

I can't stop wondering are u an idiot ? i SPEACK CONCRETLY IN ARENA ARENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA not open world

ARENA - tiny space where ur movements are limited and predictable = bad place for ranger = if u can't beat ranger in arena u sux

I can't stop wondering are u an idiot ? i SPEACK CONCRETLY

are u an idiot ? i SPEACK CONCRETLY IN ARENA 

I'm well aware of exactly what you said. None of my points change, arena has plenty of space to avoid attacks if you're not bad.

Also... seriously... You should avoid insulting other people's intelligence like... immediately. 

Posted (edited)

I'm well aware of exactly what you said. None of my points change, arena has plenty of space to avoid attacks if you're not bad.

Also... seriously... You should avoid insulting other people's intelligence like... immediately. 

where am i insulting him i'm just asking what his intelligence lvl is

ur wellcome in that arena too

Edited by d00mR

Posted

Sorcs need major buffs

giphy.gif

Posted

where am i insulting him i'm just asking what his intelligence lvl is

You quote me responding to me and use a 3rd party pronoun to address me and you're asking *ME* about my intelligence level?