• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No Maintenance?

116 posts in this topic

Posted

I am curious as to why there is no weekly maintenance with the magnitude of issues players are experiencing. Could someone please explain why this decision was made and furthermore what steps are being taken to resolve these issues?. Why is this type of information not posted in the news/announcement section? I honestly feel the level of communication is deteriorating if anything and am losing more faith in the publisher/developer as a result. Could we please get some insight?

Thanks in advance.

6 people like this

Posted

^^

Posted

Because jouska is completely incompetent to run any servers or games. He thinks 4 hour downtime is bad for the players but 24/7 lag and unresponsive game is fantastic.

Posted

Because jouska is completely incompetent to run any servers or games. He thinks 4 hour downtime is bad for the players but 24/7 lag and unresponsive game is fantastic.

wat...

1 person likes this

Posted

Because Jouska solely and single-handedly runs, manages and maintains BDO's service and servers.

6 people like this

Posted

Made a brand new account just to lay choices about maintenance at the feet of Jouska as if community managers decide maintenance schedules?

1 person likes this

Posted

At least make Emergency restart PLEASE @CM_Jouska. Or restart top of the server list first, then when it's done restart the second part. 

Do something please

2 people like this

Posted

Made a brand new account just to lay choices about maintenance at the feet of Jouska as if community managers decide maintenance schedules?

He is asking for information you -----.

Posted

Maybe you want to double check the person he quoted.

Posted

Read what I quoted and who that was aimed at before you get mad.

Posted

Hey can we pls try keep it civilpolite? I'm just looking for some answers :)

Posted

Read what I quoted and who that was aimed at before you get mad.

sorry haven't had my coffee ill go sit in the corner now xD

Posted

sorry haven't had my coffee ill go sit in the corner now xD

Sall good man.

1 person likes this

Posted

wat.

Dont worry i just had to explode here because of the lag is fully killing this game for me.

Posted

From what we can tell so far, part of our tech team is gone to the US to fix some problems we've had with servers as everybody saw. Because of that we couldn't run the weekly maintenance as we used to before. We'll keep you posted if we have more information to communicate about, but at the moment, that's the main reason why there wasn't any maintenance today. 

8 people like this

Posted

Because Jouska solely and single-handedly runs, manages and maintains BDO's service and servers.

Didn't you know that he does?
He runs it out of his garage. Old School.

Dont worry i just had to explode here because of the lag is fully killing this game for me.

Fair enough.

Posted

From what we can tell so far, part of our tech team is gone to the US to fix some problems we've had with servers as everybody saw. Because of that we couldn't run the weekly maintenance as we used to before. We'll keep you posted if we have more information to communicate about, but at the moment, that's the main reason why there wasn't any maintenance today. 

so EU gets shafted again...... :/

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

They totally left you guys alone to go on a cool company trip :c

Edited by Yablo
1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for the quick response.

Posted

Is your tech team really that small?

2 people like this

Posted

Why does this seem like the Right hand does not know what the left hand is doing? One would expect that the Community managers would be some of the first to be told about this so they can relay the info to the player base, thus, not keeping them in the dark.

You guys desperately need more people my friend..

That or you need to look into better/alternative ways of communicating among yourselves.

Posted

so EU gets shafted again...... :/

Please don't make your own assumptions about things you don't know off, the base of operations is in the EU, they're always in the EU, this time they go to america for once.

Ty !

Posted (edited)

Is your tech team really that small?

No, actually the are six foot tall, and you wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley :P

the-goon-kickstarter-595x347.png

Edited by Madelief

Posted

No, actually the are six foot tall, and you wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley :P

Six foot tall.. but then I'm still taller D:

Posted (edited)

Game is almost unplayable every few days... and i want to remember to Daum this was not a F2P game, we paid for it (and not mentioning expensive cash items we bought).

If Daum is not capable of solving the lot of issues the game has then players will change to someone of the new promisiong MMOs coming.

Make the needed job instead of adding new items to cash shop... maybe you need make your team a bit bigger...

Wanna know a secret? no playable game means no players buying cash items...

Edited by Wendiga
4 people like this