• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No Maintenance?

116 posts in this topic

Posted

Wanna know a secret? no playable game means no players buying cash items...

Because everyone is experiencing the same issues as you, right? Sorry friend, I've got no issues and I'm still buying from the cash shop. 

Posted

They already restarted the channels 2 days ago and it was the same after sometimes, yesterday, whole day was unplayable on half the channels. Welcome to future.

People love abusing it though, they are farming Pirate Island for the nice coral accessories because the mobs will not attack back.

Posted (edited)

It's just simply put - I want to keep this short. :P

Aaah. Gotcha. I withdraw my lengthy explanation.

Sorry, at this time I am usually into my second cup of coffee and teary eyed from checking server logs, so I play on the forums for a bit.

Edited by Lexicon

Posted

Doing cyclops was scary.

Posted

People love abusing it though, they are farming Pirate Island for the nice coral accessories because the mobs will not attack back.

Yeah, and these 3 channels are the only ones that are working fine right now.

Posted

Aaah. Gotcha. I witdhraw my lenghty explanation.

Sorry, at this time Ibamnusually into my second cup of coffee and teary eyedbfrombchecking server logs, so I play on the forums for a bit.

No harm done, pal.

I get what you were trying to say. :P

1 person likes this

Posted

"omg Jouska does not run the servers!!!"
"omg DAUM does not create the game!!!"
"omg Pearl Abyss is just following the natural order handed down to them from the divine!!!"

who cares? tired of the constant misdirection. the people running our game are not competent. Jouska/DAUM/PA are all interchangeable as far as I am concerned. Maybe it would be different if they were better at communicating with us, and sometimes I feel bad for Jouska, but at this point he obviously knows who he has chosen to represent.
3 people like this

Posted

Because jouska is completely incompetent to run any servers or games. He thinks 4 hour downtime is bad for the players but 24/7 lag and unresponsive game is fantastic.

There is so much wrong this this.. I can't even..

Posted

Fix your connection  or PC....

Connection is 10mb/10mb

mb doesn't exist. It is either Mb or MB. Which one is it? Not trying to pick on you, but there is a huge difference between the two.

Having said that, I can confirm it is their servers.

Even getting 53 MS ping to them, I lag like crazy. 

noitsnot.png

2 people like this

Posted

I still don't understand why we have to actively seek out this information when there is a place on the forum designed to communicate this sort of News/ Announcement to the player base. The BDO_News twitter feed makes it seem like its a blessing that we can play all day with no maintenance instead of sharing the reason for this decision and in my opinion this does not promote transparency. This sort of info should be available before a change in schedule and not after. I can understand that things don't always go according to plan but this information should have been relayed to us as soon as the team became aware of it.

@CM_Tytyes

Could we please get an answer on this?

1 person likes this

Posted

From what we can tell so far, part of our tech team is gone to the US to fix some problems we've had with servers as everybody saw. Because of that we couldn't run the weekly maintenance as we used to before. We'll keep you posted if we have more information to communicate about, but at the moment, that's the main reason why there wasn't any maintenance today. 

The We are Family! event was supposed to end with maintenance. Will the event still be considered active or will you be considering the time where maintenance would have started the cut off.

Posted

@kirsch What did you do to get that many like!?!?
Oh wait...

Capture.PNG

1 person likes this

Posted

That's a... stupid bold move.

Channels were already blowing up in your face left and right yesterday and had to be restarted... or wait... maybe it's for the better to shift to a daily restart routine. But please be so kind... and do it during off-peak hours, thank you very much.

In a global game there is no such thing as off-peak hours.

Posted

From what we can tell so far, part of our tech team is gone to the US to fix some problems we've had with servers as everybody saw. Because of that we couldn't run the weekly maintenance as we used to before. We'll keep you posted if we have more information to communicate about, but at the moment, that's the main reason why there wasn't any maintenance today. 

Make a update thread with a clear and concise answer to this so that people know what is going on, it doesn't have to be incredibly detailed - "Weekly update! There wont be any maintenance this week because x/y/z ! Cheers guys, keep up the grind!" .... 

Would be nice to have updates like this regularly. 

Posted

Wow, are we -----ing on CM and crew? Come on, sometimes we're happy there is no maintenance, we can continue play.

And when there is maintenance, we see some ppl -----ing on crew why there is maintenance... I WANT PLAY!

And don't forget check your account for promised female horse as apology. If you have conq pack.

Posted

Because everyone is experiencing the same issues as you, right? Sorry friend, I've got no issues and I'm still buying from the cash shop. 

I'm so happy now because you explain me that this game can survive only with your money (and a few more), please all of you, continue buying a lot so all the rest of players can play (or try to lag-play).

Thanks so much.

I must asume with your comment that if you got no health problems the entire world must close all clinics because the rest can die while you are fine... yeah, so clever thinking... stop looking at your own belly button...

1 person likes this

Posted

maybe, just maybe, post something like this in the news section? ?

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm so happy now because you explain me that this game can survive only with your money (and a few more), please all of you, continue buying a lot so all the rest of players can play (or try to lag-play).

Thanks so much.

I must asume with your comment that if you got no health problems the entire world must close all clinics because the rest can die while you are fine... yeah, so clever thinking... stop looking at your own belly button...

just fyi you are arguing with someone who thinks "I can spend as much as I want on this game because if anything bad ever happens to me I can just rely on my country's safety nets" is sound financial planning

Posted

Because jouska is completely incompetent to run any servers or games. He thinks 4 hour downtime is bad for the players but 24/7 lag and unresponsive game is fantastic.

you do know Jouska is just a CM right? He just posts to us what Their decisions are. He has no ability to chose when maintenance is, and has no control over the "on/off" switch.

What even.

Posted

No harm done, pal.

I get what you were trying to say. :P

Really? Holy crap, you can read minds!

Lol I fixed my spelling errors. Should be understandable now.

For some reason speech recognition hates Daum forums, and only Daum forums.

Of course it could be the loud AC :D, but I am also posting on The Secret World, Eve, and Crowfall forums and none have as many issues with garbled text as here. I know it makes absolutely no sense, but it's happening :S

Posted

Still waiting for a decent response from the CMs...............................

Posted

Still waiting for a decent response from the CMs...............................

What answer do you need that you haven't gotten yet?

Something is fubar and they send part of their staff to investigate the US side servers since that problem is preventing them from doing their normal maintenance.

Unless ofc you mean about their terrible communication because good luck waiting for an answer for that... we've been waiting for once since before launch and it seems it's just not a priority.

Posted

They had already said they were going to have to send a tech team to the US to fix the new servers/channels.  So do you want them fixed or not?  I would think people would be happy the new channels were getting the maintenance they needed so it can alleviate some of the other issues.

Posted

I still don't understand why we have to actively seek out this information when there is a place on the forum designed to communicate this sort of News/ Announcement to the player base. The BDO_News twitter feed makes it seem like its a blessing that we can play all day with no maintenance instead of sharing the reason for this decision and in my opinion this does not promote transparency. This sort of info should be available before a change in schedule and not after. I can understand that things don't always go according to plan but this information should have been relayed to us as soon as the team became aware of it.

this is what im on about.

Posted

this is what im on about.

Like I said... good luck.

Lots of us have been asking why they've been so lax on communication from word go. Our patch notes are even pretty useless since we get class changes that say "adjusted"... like cool... how was it adjusted?