• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Report a Text Cut Issue

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Everyone,

This forum is going to operate a little differently than the others.  You will not be able to start new threads, instead we ask that you use the format laid at below to reply to this post to report when you find a button or text in game that is overlapping.  This will allow us to keep the issues contained for easier review.  When including a screenshot first upload it to a hosting site, such as Imgur, then add it to your post with the "Insert Other Media button".

Description of the issue: Details
Screenshot:

2 people like this

Posted

Description of the issue: Estimated Work Time (time for task + repetitions remaining) overlapping
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/yWEaRVC

2016-03-02_120600027.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi all.. Text in worker and node management always out-of-the-box or overlapping.

I have used red color on images for make it clear where is the problem.

Thanks

2016-03-16_116636770_1.jpg

2016-03-17_157107732_2.jpg

2016-03-17_162712300_3.jpg

Edited by massmagic
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

bG2bGAG.png

YXmIUtb.png

zbcIKuY.pngr5Fn69K.png

wVIIAQE.pnghEVGihZ.png

G6uUj4E.png6cCXzb4.pngxzN2wuQ.png778rHkR.pngVK2wBeM.png2fqCRay.pngFzLsB88.png

Edited by CruleD

Posted (edited)

Fishing screen - Key combination text is over lapping each other

2016-03-26_3824053.thumb.JPG.460353b89e0

Edited by Mr.Drey

Posted

Siege Weapon Production Skill typo

Vp9OxFF.jpg

Siege Knowledge description typo

gaC4fBW.jpg

Mutant Gargoyle description typo (cold and cruel)

6sHGF3j.jpg

Posted

nWy7i.jpg

When confirming a chat ban the no is a bit... un-readable

1 person likes this

Posted

AWmIbLp.png

Posted

CpcJyj6.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Quest [ Alchemy ] Essence of Creation talks about fruit of temptation but prior quest reward leading into this gives your 2x fruit of enchantment which is whats required for the quest.

fruit of temptation does not exist

quest bug.png

Edited by Malignance

Posted (edited)

Description: Should be give powder of flame not give sheeps blood

jkuk6vC.jpg

Edited by reoxo12

Posted

Quest "Big Muscle, Big Brain". Visit the anti-Troll fortification.

sereal.PNG

Posted

I dont know if this is the proper place for reporting this or not, but i found a problem with the naming of gear.

The ITEM i showed in pic, i believe this is supposed to have VALKYRIE not MUSA, as the Musa one is next to it on the left as well.

e8wb9j.jpg

Posted (edited)

wrong ingredient for elixir of swiftness recipe

it's 1 legendary beast's blood, not 1 wise man's blood

please fix it, this way it's a waste of good materials

http://imgur.com/QSjmbLZ

Edited by Ephymera
link added

Posted

Serendia JournallV <--- what? ---> Serendia Journal V
8ZNrvRF.png

8ZNrvRF.png

8ZNrvRF.png

Posted

Valencian Special, and Valencian Meal show same Effects and Durations.  Seems there are no differences between the two except price.

Valencian_Special.thumb.jpg.1950d3b4eb08Valencian_Meal.thumb.jpg.6e870322d863042

Posted

Jouska how can I contact you privately? just got a question.

Posted

On the delete character screen there are details missed. It's missing a level number, and days/hours to delete a character.

"above level require".. what level number?

"waiting a period of before".. period of what?

I'm playing this in windowed mode at 1600 x 1024

I'll attach a picture.

missing text.jpg

Posted

Thank you for your reports. All above issues have now been forwarded to our Localization team.

As for the worker windows: these were recently already adjusted. Can you please check if there are still issues with text overlapping there?

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

Description of the Issue: Blurry text of entire UI if Interface Scaling is NOT 100%

Ic2B1qsOOf6ywvPYap20paH18?token=eyJhbGci

Please fix the resolution of Text Fonts in any % not only to 100%

Is impossible reading something blurry like this. 

Posted

Description: When clicking Horse Race button, the text "Only mounts that have never died can participate" is cut. This text should not be displayed on NA/EU anyway.

ncGjED4.png

Description: When talking to a Worker Manager and viewing the Market List, the number of promotion chances a worker has is hidden underneath the text 'Promotion Opportunity'

WA40VAE.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Every single cut-scene refers to your character as a male, He, His, Him whether it be in text or voice they call you a guy even when you're a female class. that is some very very lazy job. is it really that hard to add a single if statement for gender since you force gender locked classes... 

switch('gender') {
    case 'male': he, him, his;
    break;
    case 'female': she, her, hers;
}

like really that's essentially all it needs.

I mean I've seen posts about people saying this game is sexist because of locked class/gender combinations, but if you want to get right down to it; it's damn sexist to assume that all of your players are guys even when they are female classes, I feel like quitting just so I don't have to be called he anymore every-time I do a quest.. It's bad enough that the names are so restricted that it was near impossible to think of a last name and then to be locked with first names as if someone else already had the same last name as me also (which is impossible with the name mechanics)

Edited by Jayli

Posted (edited)

Kunoichi skill critical chance

unknown.png

Edited by Dreed

Posted (edited)

error1.thumb.png.133265c92e1ff59d25ffc88

- "View Information" is overlapped with Quests Window

error2.thumb.png.bad09f442817e7e7628f508

- Party Everyday!!(9) is outside the title box (probably because you haven't considered the space for rewards unclaimed)

error3.thumb.png.eedc21114d850d8ea17a115

- Register Button has the text out of the button.

error4.thumb.png.bc5ec2de9c38ed0bb759e67

- Buttons text overlap the button's icon.

error5.thumb.png.f49d87d0e2bcdbb02a0d370

- The text "Knowledge of character" is overlapped with other text elements.

error6.thumb.png.fce5f88fcb57f7b7e8957f6

- Text "Receive All" is out of the button.

error7.thumb.png.b364f5669f0761794b0f0f4

- Texts "Awakeing Weapon" and "Enhance/Upgrade" are overlapping icons inside the button

error8.thumb.png.2d1e267cd03c8e8ea850a86 

- The text "[Serendia Territory] Registered" isn't placed in the center of the row. For better reading is good putting [Serendia and Territory] on the same line. The text "It takes a certain amount of time.......blablabla....on the market list. (Need to be re-registered)" can be placed in the whole row for better reading (You have a lot space on the left).

error9.thumb.png.7a896eddbee53cda6936383

- The text "Field rankings are updated at a set time." is missplaced. It's overlaped with the red arrow. Put the red text ot the same level of "My gathering level.." will fix the issue.

error10.thumb.png.a4b233f2060418bfba592b

- The text is completly miss placed without any carriage return. The button "Conquest Score" has the text overlapped with the icon.

error11.thumb.png.232489aeb317ca4f77ef87

-  Conquest Status Territory List has wrong allineament and there is too much space on the left. (Maybe center the text in the list is better).

error12.thumb.png.28705ce0dde39064f9529c

- GamePad Input Settings buttons has text out of the box.

error13.thumb.png.bde0708dfe12728c2fa5cd

- Imperial Delivery text is out of the Window.

error14.thumb.png.1ae1878ea6f463fe5b08c1

- Missing space in "Black Spirit(,)".. The correct text is "Black Spirit (,)" like others buttons.

error15.thumb.png.26e42ad54af51086c66f33

- The text "Completation Reward" out of Violet Text Box (It must be centered like others text "Complete Run" and "Instructions")

error16.thumb.png.ccf865624cbbe1dd2504c7

- In context menu from "exchange items" the text "Collected Amount" is out of the button

The game UI isn't well polished and it's really easy finding in every part of the UI errors (overlapping texts, text out of the box, text without any carriage return).

Please do be so lazy :P

I hope that those "errors/bugs" will be fixed in next maintenance.

If i will find other text issues i will post as soon as possible.

Thanks

Edited by massmagic
Added error13 error14 error15 error16
2 people like this

Posted

Hi. I need help with a sign that goes under my character when I am in awakening mode. I do not know if this is the right place in the forum, I'm new.
I do not know how to remove it .. please, can you help me remove that sign? I'll show you a screenshot. It is very annoying .. it comes out every time I move in awakening mode, I need to remove it please. Thanks for your attention.
Merovinshio

2017-02-04_18982364.JPG