• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT-2 Date and Character Creation!

597 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings!

The second and final Closed Beta Test will begin on February 18. Players who have pre-ordered the Explorer’s or Conqueror’s package will be automatically entered in the Beta, while others can apply for access in early February. More details about the second Closed Beta Test, including end date, improvements over the first Beta, and special events, will be revealed closer to February.

We are also excited to reveal the standalone launch of the Black Desert Online Character Creator, the deepest customization tool of any game on the market. Let your imagination run wilder than ever before using the independent Character Creator, available now.

• Download the Black Desert Online Character Creator Here.
  • Watch a new video showcasing the breadth of possibilities the Character Creator allows. EN FR DE

You will be able to import characters made in the Character Creator for use in both the full Black Desert Online game and the second Closed Beta Test beginning next month. Full instructions to use completed characters in Black Desert Online, as well as special opportunities open to everyone who gets creative with the Character Creator can be found on the event page, which is also accessible from the Character Creator client.

If you do not have your own copy of the game yet, and don't want to risk missing out on CBT, place your pre-order for one of three Black Desert Online packages, starting at $29.99 / €29.99 on the HERE.

If you run into any issues with the Black Desert Character Creator please refer to the following thread.

ummm I hate to nick pick  but are you saying that you can get into the CBT2 for 29.99? 

Posted

Nice news! 

Posted

Thanks for listening and making CC Tool. Now I can uninstall russian version which i used to make characters xD

Posted

I wake up and see this, god i love it 

Posted (edited)

plz help, when i try to download the character creator i get this message : BlackDesertOnlineCCMSetup_02 ( 2 ) .exe is damaged or invalid .... what should i do??

solved...thank you very much PM_Belsazar

Edited by Romeo

Posted

Thumbs up! really love this dev crew. Only point i have is that i would have rather voted for the ugliest beast instead of random selection :P

Posted

Well, guess what ill be doing for the next ... well, forever.

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome!! You guys are the best!

Do you have any information on how long CBT2 will last? just like CBT1 or longer?

Posted

nosebleed.jpg

Posted

Finally, like FF14 pre beta fun. Thank you BDO.

Posted

Thanks! This will save me hours of gameplay at release/beta :D

Posted (edited)

I'm failing the XIGN security thing. :S

Didn't have this problem with CBT1 on this same machine!?

Edited by PhlangePhace

Posted

YEEEEEEAAAH!xD

Posted

So you can create ugly beasts on all classes? even female or male?

Posted

Thank you for this!!! :x 

I love the Beast event as well!!! It's soooo cool!!!

Posted

Awesome!! You guys are the best!

Do you have any information on how long CBT2 will last? just like CBT1 or longer?

In the 6 days of CBT1 it took effort to put in 40+ hours of game time. I hope for, and +1 vote for, making CBT2 longer than 6 days. And if so, ensuring the most amount of weekend days be included. Great team work Daum EU. Good show!

1 person likes this

Posted

Tnx a million, now I haven´t got to go to RU ;)

Posted

Super excited.

I'm going to pre-order when I get home :D

You guys are awesome.

Posted

So you can create ugly beasts on all classes? even female or male?

Only classes available at release (7).

Posted

This company and our community managers continue to impress me.  Happy Days are ahead!!  :x  Thank you for being SO AWESOME!!!

Posted

plz help, when i try to download the character creator i get this message : BlackDesertOnlineCCMSetup_02 ( 2 ) .exe is damaged or invalid .... what should i do??

You are probably trying to download via IE. Try a different browser or open the details once the notice pops up, right-click the notice details and run anyway. 

Seems to be related to a MS certificate issue which occurs once in a while with new download files being tagged "falsely" as critical. This will resolve over time when enough people downloaded the file. Sorry for the inconvenience.

if you keep having issues, please check our tech support thread here

Best of luck :) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

ummm I hate to nick pick  but are you saying that you can get into the CBT2 for 29.99? 

Agreed.  This should be updated to say "If you do not want to miss out on CBT2, go purchase the $49.99 package"

Edited by Zinovia

Posted

Agreed.  This should be updated to say "If you do not want to miss out on CBT2, go purchase the $49.99 package"

just need the statement to be clear is all 

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

Agreed.  This should be updated to say "If you do not want to miss out on CBT2, go purchase the 49.99 package"

"If you do not have your own copy of the game yet, and don't want to risk missing out on CBT, place your pre-order for one of three Black Desert Online packages, starting at $29.99 / €29.99 on the HERE."

For me this is fine, pre-order starts at 29,99€/$. Rest at pre-order page.