• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How much AP and DP can we get?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

I want to be a decent AP/DP (even if people say they're bug). some threats in general section says over 150+. An recruiting guild said need 280 combined AP and DP to join. I think that was T1Gaming guild.

I am only at 69 AP / 80 DP. My gears at +7 and weapon at +8.

Not sure which gear should be AP or DP.

So far, I am thinking only have DP from Helm, Boot, Armor, Shoe. and AP goes to rest of the gears???

Is it even worth it to level up the passive +1 Melee attack damage and +1 Evasion later on?

Help? Advice?

Posted

You get like 120 AP just from +15'ing all your gear and getting the charity earrings/rings from the repeatable quest, pri bares necklace and bares belt.  Your only source of DP should be from armor, accessories and weapons should go to AP.

Posted

I'm at 145/190 sheet currently. Aiming for 160 before +16 comes out 

Posted (edited)

You need 2 offhands for this. First get the black horn bow for accuracy to actually hit stuff and be viable in pve/pvp. After +15 horn bow you need to start working towards white AP bow, so you can equip that one when applying guilds and providing gearscores (ap+dp numbers) to mouthbreathers who can only see that amazing ap number.

"Recruiteeer noo stooopiid, you neeed ap to hit haaaaard"

Edited by Zeiken
Typo

Posted (edited)

The funny thing is, I'm torn about raising my stats.  I'm ~95/170 at the moment, and I beat people with 120+ AP just based on own mechanics.  Because of this, I'd rather spend my money on alts to get them all to level 50 with their own set of gear.... but that means I'll never qualify for a strong guild because of that requirement.

Also, for your question.  Those passive skills don't show up on your AP/DP inventory stat.  Those are hidden stats, guilds want you to have 280 shown stats, meaning the only way to get 280 total is to min/max everything onto one character by getting variations of the following:

• Getting a Liverto
  • Ultimate enchanting all your +15 weapons/armors
  • PRI Witch's Earrings, Mark of Shadows
  • Ogre Ring

You need 2 offhands for this. First get the black horn bow for accuracy to actually hit stuff and be viable in pve/pvp. After +15 horn bow you need to start working towards white AP bow, so you can equip that one when applying guilds and providing gearscores (ap+dp numbers) to mouthbreeders who can only see that amazing ap number.

"Recruiteeer noo stooopiid, you neeed ap to hit haaaaard"

Pretty much this.

Edited by Meatjunjun

Posted

The funny thing is, I'm torn about raising my stats.  I'm ~95/170 at the moment, and I beat people with 120+ AP just based on own mechanics.  Because of this, I'd rather spend my money on alts to get them all to level 50 with their own set of gear.... but that means I'll never qualify for a strong guild because of that requirement.

Also, for your question.  Those passive skills don't show up on your AP/DP inventory stat.  Those are hidden stats, guilds want you to have 280 shown stats, meaning the only way to get 280 total is to min/max everything onto one character by getting variations of the following:

• Getting a Liverto
  • Ogre Ring

Pretty much this.

lol, alts , you're cute,
the only alts you should have are  an alchemist ( your main, because you want these alchemy stones, a cook ,  2 processors ( make 1 the fisher , regen energy while afk ) and 2 guy to recruit professional/artisan workers. that like the base bro.

focus 1 main char of you're gonna quit once everyone and their cousin gets more gears than you and rip your face off because '' I played on alts thats why I'm weak as ----- ''.

Posted

lol, alts , you're cute,
the only alts you should have are  an alchemist ( your main, because you want these alchemy stones, a cook ,  2 processors ( make 1 the fisher , regen energy while afk ) and 2 guy to recruit professional/artisan workers. that like the base bro.

focus 1 main char of you're gonna quit once everyone and their cousin gets more gears than you and rip your face off because '' I played on alts thats why I'm weak as ----- ''.

it is just hard to permachoose a main class. My main actually is a Maehwa but i find her a bit hard to grind mobs with.

Posted

it is just hard to permachoose a main class. My main actually is a Maehwa but i find her a bit hard to grind mobs with.

gear her up, when you hit 55 switch for AP off-hand .

Posted

lol, alts , you're cute,

I play alts because I enjoy variety. I know many can just min/max one character and be hppy with that but I find it boring.

As far as gear goes, if I feel like the average playerbase is passing me to the point that they can just faceroll me, I'll upgrade. But at this point, I don't see the point in it.

Posted

gear her up, when you hit 55 switch for AP off-hand .

why AP offhand when 55?

Posted

why AP offhand when 55?

because that is it works.

Posted

because that is it works.

I thought acc offhand is better no matter what?

Posted

I thought acc offhand is better no matter what?

Accuracy off hand is better for pvp and valencia part. But overally you should go for ap off hand once you got bheg glove. 

Posted

Accuracy off hand is better for pvp and valencia part. But overally you should go for ap off hand once you got bheg glove. 

Bheg glove ok but level 55 and bheg glove is something different

Posted

I don't want to speak for Sizer, but what I think he/she is saying is once you hit 55 you won't have as many accuracy issues because level difference seems to be a much larger factor over DP in determining hit.

Posted (edited)

• Getting a Liverto
  • Ogre Ring

Pretty much this.

you dont need all of the listed things to hit a 280 "gear score"  which btw is dumb because every classes ap/dp scaling is different.... ANYWHO...

Personally im at 129/171 using an ap offhand 2 pieces +15 ultimate taritas and 2 piece heve, a liverto main hand and using a 5-5 necklace and clean witch earrings and marks of shadows.add it all up.. 300 GS...so lets change things around.. 

add an ogre ring.. 305 gs

add PRI's... 313 GS

add 2 other ultimate pieces 318 GS (make those taritas and it'd be more than that too)

Ultimate the offhand... ~319-320 GS i forget where it ends up....

but yeah.. 280 isn't too crazy.. the maeh offhand is 21 ap.. so remove the whole thing and with my current set i'd be at 282 using an accuracy offhand (3ap?). 

edit to split gear score back into ap/dp....

assuming you  have all of the above listed things.. 143-144 AP/ 181 dp 

Edited by Shrowded
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0