• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Zibby's Happy Corner (Today's Topic: Milk)

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Today, the first day of Zibby's Happy Corner, i am going to mention the repeatable quests for milk. I found several in Olvia, a turn in quest in Heidal, and there is one on the Dairy farm near Calpheon. This has become essential for my cooking needs, which is great, because their daily! Does anyone know where to find more milk reward quests?

Edited by Zibbernopperrroo

Posted

I do

... but you ignored me : (

Posted

I do

... but you ignored me : (

Totally reminded me of this...

3 people like this

Posted

make beer get the other crap you get from making beer and turn in for milk

Posted

make beer get the other crap you get from making beer and turn in for milk

the turn in quest in Heidal. This is where i get most of my milk; a very good source of milk.

Totally reminded me of this...

Lol!!!

Posted

There's a farm south of Marni's I believe, I wanna say Keystone? 

Posted

Or you can just milk all the cows until you get out of energy then rinse and repeat on alts. I hardly ever have less than 500 milk in my storage and I use it a lot.

Posted

There's a farm south of Marni's I believe, I wanna say Keystone? 

going to check that out.

Or you can just milk all the cows until you get out of energy then rinse and repeat on alts. I hardly ever have less than 500 milk in my storage and I use it a lot.

the beauty of many of these quests, is they take no energry to maybe 3 to accomplish, often give energy with the reward, do not take the milk from you that you were tasked to get, get other rewards, and you still get to milk the cow. 

Posted

The quests essentially double the amount of milk you get per 5 energy used.

Bain Farmland also has a quest for it, South of Calephon, very slightly West. 

Posted

The quests essentially double the amount of milk you get per 5 energy used.

Bain Farmland also has a quest for it, South of Calephon, very slightly West. 

exactly! And thank you.

Posted

Ask bdo developers. They know it best.

Posted

I'll keep an eye out and report back if I find any.  I've done the ones you mentioned but sometimes still just go milk every cow in sight just to bolster my reserves.

May I request a Zibby's Happy Corner focused on eggs? :)

I wish I could run around and get those myself without a quest when I need a bunch in a pinch, but that isn't possible :/  I think a number of the same quests apply though.  I just like eggs.

Oh, and I don't know anything about this but it would appear that @kirsch could help you out and contribute should you wish to hear about it.  Simply relaying that bit of info ;)  as I apparently lack my own business to mind xD

1 person likes this

Posted

This. I take the eggs which are usually the "other" reward and just go milk cows when I start to run low on milk...M

Posted (edited)

I'll keep an eye out and report back if I find any.  I've done the ones you mentioned but sometimes still just go milk every cow in sight just to bolster my reserves.

I wish I could run around and get those myself without a quest when I need a bunch in a pinch, but that isn't possible :/  I think a number of the same quests apply though.  I just like eggs.

Oh, and I don't know anything about this but it would appear that @kirsch could help you out and contribute should you wish to hear about it.  Simply relaying that bit of info ;)  as I apparently lack my own business to mind xD

i will do that my next ZHC. And thank you. ;)

Edited by Zibbernopperrroo

Posted (edited)

exactly! And thank you.

I think that's the one I was talking about, Zibby. I'll check in a minute (the bestie made me log to watch TV with her. xD )

Yeah, Bain's the one. Don't know where "Keystone " came from. :P

Edited by Vikander Demonae
checked stuff

Posted

the beauty of many of these quests, is they take no energry to maybe 3 to accomplish, often give energy with the reward, do not take the milk from you that you were tasked to get, get other rewards, and you still get to milk the cow. 

But I didnt say dont do the quests, only if you lack milk do more cows too :P  They dont take the milk from you btw, you keep whatever you milked for the quest. 

Call me silly but I send a professional human worker to farm poultry :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

But I didnt say dont do the quests, only if you lack milk do more cows too :P  They dont take the milk from you btw, you keep whatever you milked for the quest. 

good point. I am looking to make a useful guide for a milk farming rotation. I have written guides for mmo's for over a decade, mostly anonymously, but i took a couple of years off. Figure, where else to start, but something that i want. Hopefully, that does not come off as completely selfish. Once i figure the best quests, milking locations, and other such things, i will map it and orginize the points. I go get a broken tooth fixed tomorrow, so might be the day after, depending. Chewing in ice is bad.

Posted

What do you do with all the chicken? I swear I could supply the world's KFCs with all the chicken meat I have!

Posted

What do you do with all the chicken? I swear I could supply the world's KFCs with all the chicken meat I have!

I make organic feed but really I dont have *that* much and I just let it lay there. Here, see the ratio I get (lazy to crop picture right now :P ) 

tPSYeGq.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I make organic feed but really I dont have *that* much and I just let it lay there. Here, see the ratio I get (lazy to crop picture right now :P )

I think I have just lost the KFC contract..

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think I have just lost the KFC contract..

Haha I have seen people go into 10 k, I really dont have that much. But it takes single space so I just treat it as a byproduct. As you see I have more like that :P 

Edited by Kat
1 person likes this

Posted

"Do it better!" :P

Posted

"Do it better!" :P

I have 7 characters doing <things> at that spot and she drives me nuts :(

Posted

I have 7 characters doing <things> at that spot and she drives me nuts :(

I like those guys. They're the sounds of home. ;)

Posted

I like those guys. They're the sounds of home. ;)

I like Velia. Everything is so close for cooking and fishing. And though I have 3 residences the one in Velia is my main home from CBT still and will never move out of it.