• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Zibby's Happy Corner (Today's Topic: Milk)

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Today, the first day of Zibby's Happy Corner, i am going to mention the repeatable quests for milk. I found several in Olvia, a turn in quest in Heidal, and there is one on the Dairy farm near Calpheon. This has become essential for my cooking needs, which is great, because their daily! Does anyone know where to find more milk reward quests?

Mass Produce Beer, you'll get tons of token to exchance for milk.

Edited by KICKASS

Posted (edited)

Olvia- milk one cow for 3 milk quests (use one milk to make 2 cheese for quest turn in for more milk)
Nadia Rowen (in the Inn) "Everyone Loves Cheese" 3milk
Algena (with a group of Shai shaking potions close to the cow pen South of it) "Milkin' the Potion" 5milk
Flute Boy (sitting on the fence of the cow pen) "Young Shepherd" 10milk

Bain Farm (road South of Calpheon)- 
Galutbaor (Farm Vendor) "Help Her Secretly" 10milk

I would LOVE to get more specific info for other locations with milking quests =)

Edited by Alpha

Posted

Olvia- milk one cow get 30+ milk (use one milk to make cheese for quest turn in for more milk)
Nadia Rowen (in the Inn) "Everyone Loves Cheese"
Algena (with a group of Shai shaking potions close to the cow pen) "Milkin' the Potion"
Flute Boy (sitting on the fence of the cow pen) "<cant remember quest name atm>"

I would LOVE to get more specific info for other locations with milking quests =)

i have been compiling a list of quests, and have a path of several quests, with milking, but having issues with my picture editor for posting a map. Might end up just linking them all on my game as a path. Silly IOS update fubar'ed my lovely programs on my ipad pro. =( 

Posted

I guess there is also a milk quest in Stonetail Horse Ranch in Mediah, I haven't opened it up yet =/

Posted

Thanks for corner Zibb,  its a nice idea. How about unblocking Kirsch, she wants to participate. 

Posted

There must be some at Northern Wheat. I got 32 milk and no clue as to how that happened. xD 

Thanks for corner Zibb,  its a nice idea. How about unblocking Kirsch, she wants to participate. 

Yabut, nobody likes kirsch. :P 

Posted

Today, the first day of Zibby's Happy Corner, i am going to mention the repeatable quests for milk. I found several in Olvia, a turn in quest in Heidal, and there is one on the Dairy farm near Calpheon. This has become essential for my cooking needs, which is great, because their daily! Does anyone know where to find more milk reward quests?

"which is great, because they're daily"

Fixed it for you

(✿◡‿◡)

Posted (edited)

What do you do with all the chicken? I swear I could supply the world's KFCs with all the chicken meat I have!

You'll want to make Fried Bird with the chicken [ Fried Bird :   (Chicken Meat/Kuku Bird Meat/Flamingo Meat) x7,  Egg x2,  Flour x4,  Pepper x3     HP Regen +5 for 60 minutes ] .... Then make Assorted Side Dishes with the "Fried Bird"  this is essential for Crafters/Processing  (Crafting Experience +5% for 90 minutes). I also use most of mine for Organic Pet food (+70 hunger). You can also make Blood/Dark Pudding which gives +2 damage against humans which sells well at 24k each.

Thank you to OP for this thread.

I guess there is also a milk quest in Stonetail Horse Ranch in Mediah, I haven't opened it up yet =/

There is also a Milk quest nearby there in Abun as well but no cows to milk in mediah (yet).

Edited by S'Ly Kyti
changed font

Posted

There is also a Milk quest nearby there in Abun as well but no cows to milk in mediah (yet).

Oh I didn't know the cows at the horse ranch couldn't be milked! =O