• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Witch Earring Drop Rate

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone else had HORRIBLE LUCK? It's been like 3days and i haven't gotten a single earring

Posted

No, no one complains about rng in this forum.

6 people like this

Posted

I hate farming for witch earring, seems to never drop. But last night i was going to do a Hexe scroll, 1 skeleton came up and attacked my beatuiful horse, after i slayed that bastard he dropped me a Witch earring, feelsgoodman. RNG is RNG.

Posted

What's your node rank? Luck level? Knowledge grade on the mobs? Farming with any drop rate buffs?

Posted

What's your node rank? Luck level? Knowledge grade on the mobs? Farming with any drop rate buffs?

5luck, lvl 6 node, and knowledge is bad, like b or something 

Posted

Luck and node only increase number of drops. Get that knowledge, only way to boost rare drop chance.

Posted

Got one today during a guild quest to kill 5000 or whatever.

Posted

I don't have a problem with witch earrings took me 15 min to get 2 of them with node lvl 0 however MoS those can kiss my ass node lvl 6 and it took me over a week to get 2 :(  

Posted

I don't have a problem with witch earrings took me 15 min to get 2 of them with node lvl 0 however MoS those can kiss my ass node lvl 6 and it took me over a week to get 2 :(  

yeaa lvl 6node on mos as well and haven't gotten one in forever

Posted

yeaa lvl 6node on mos as well and haven't gotten one in forever

Ya those must have a much lower drop rate or something cause half the people in my guild say they are a myth when you mention MoS :P but then again sometimes I see 1 guy get 2 or 3 in few hours grr stupid RNG

Posted (edited)

Luck and node only increase number of drops. Get that knowledge, only way to boost rare drop chance.

If you're getting more drops, you're getting more chances at a Witch Earring/MoS/etc..

I rarely got MoS until I started investing heavily in the node, and in three weeks I got 26 MoS with node level 8 and an S rank on only one of the four mobs there.

But who really knows, could be some hidden RNG stat at work.

Edited by Caddywhompus

Posted

It took me 5 days of farming 6+ hours each day to finally get a witch's earring drop. You honestly have a much higher chance at getting one from the Witch scroll bundle.

Posted

i have luck lvl 5 and node lvl 8... and never got single witch earring... so yeah

Posted

rng is rng

my first witch earing a droped on my first Green skeleton on my lv 49 lol my second when i do my daily  (lv53) last week.

Posted

Just to clarify. Luck and node makes you dice for drops more times. Everything that adds +drop rate %.

So it indirectly boost the drop chance. 

Posted

I was afk, waiting for my last party member to arrive for our weekly scrolls.

A party member killed a random skeleton who wandered too close, I got a witch's earring. Wasn't even my kill.

Posted

Just to clarify. Luck and node makes you dice for drops more times. Everything that adds +drop rate %.

So it indirectly boost the drop chance. 

Not sure if I can agree I have had more Witch Earrings drop with a lvl 0 node then people with lvl 8 nodes not sure how much it acually affects drop rate

Posted

Not sure if I can agree I have had more Witch Earrings drop with a lvl 0 node then people with lvl 8 nodes not sure how much it acually affects drop rate

It's still RNG after all. You have still same drop chance even with multiple dices over 1 item.

Posted

I got one from the third skeleton i killed at lvl 45, and not a single one since. and I've cleared that zone twice a day, every day, for a month now.

Posted

It's still RNG after all. You have still same drop chance even with multiple dices over 1 item.

True which mean technically there is zero point to lvling a node 

Posted

True which mean technically there is zero point to lvling a node 

Not really, since you get more weapon/armor/blackstone drops which boost your income.

Unless you have my luck for RNG, Then no matter what you do you get nothing anyway :D

Posted (edited)

Been farming 3 earrings past week. I had around 6.5k bone fragments in total to show time investment. 

Other people - 200 fragments and a drop.

RNG is a ... ahwell, perhaps i ll be lucky with MoS ;)

1 earring to go

Edit; a/b knowledge, lvl 8 node, 5 luck

Edited by Jeasy

Posted

Not really, since you get more weapon/armor/blackstone drops which boost your income.

Unless you have my luck for RNG, Then no matter what you do you get nothing anyway :D

I have your luck farming MoS lol all I get are a bunch of Yuria bows which never freaking sell on the marketplace 

Posted

Is it true that the Skeleton lizard has a better drop rate than the other skeletons? Got two earrings after grinding for nearly a week on them. I started off at the skeletons and then moved to the Skeleton lizards witmirths, and green orc skeleton warrior and got two.

Posted

You need S knowledge lvl 10 node and 5 luck to grind any rare drop or you are wasting your time